Michael's Hands

I genuinely don't know how I am supposed to function 😭
Actually, sw23, since you're here, wonder if I could ask a quick question?

(remembers promise to self to go to bed today at sensible o'clock - ignores self)

There exists a photo of Michael. Think it's Bad era. Could be very early 90's but I'm pretty sure it's Bad era. Michael is wearing red, I think. There is a woman standing next to the wall and she is quite clearly, um, enjoying the view of his fine ass. Do you know the photo I mean? I spent nearly 3 days trying to find it but cannot. I am going out of my mind. Does my description of it ring any bells? I have looked on the board (I know it's here), I have looked online. 🤷‍♀️

It's some kind of event. Award thingy? Something like that. The woman is clearly staff. She's not being gross or vulgar but she is definitely enjoying the view.

Please help a desperate, mad, sleep-deprived woman, would ya?

Last edited:
all in the name of love @zinniabooklover 🤣🤣🤸‍♀️
oh, sorry, did you say something? I'm not talking to you, missy! I saw the first photo of Adam you posted. If you think I can survive that you don't know me at all.

pYG7TRL.gif

I just had to scroll through a page of Bad era to get this image. I am doubly pulverised. Btw, @staywild23 you posted this image so grateful thanks. Does the job very nicely!

there was one thing , i remember in the begining of my fandom wishing he wore more jewellery...so he had his glove and the black or white glove, which i REALLY loved..... loved.... loved it. god - loved it. , anyway ~ but he didn't, although he liked his watches, and the red string bracelet - and the evidence would suggest , that was his thing. But when he wore pieces... of glinting shiny... on those wrists... or anything on those ..wrists.
🥹I loved it.

Actually, sw23, since you're here, wonder if I could ask a quick question?

(remembers promise to self to go to bed today at sensible o'clock - ignores self)
ha! good luck with that lol I'm also supposed to be planning curriculum, yet...

There exists a photo of Michael.
THANK FUCKING GOD lol

Think it's Bad era.
🥵

Could be very early 90's but I'm pretty sure it's Bad era.
🥵 🥵

Michael is wearing red, I think.
🥵 🥵 🥵

...ok, I am going to stop with the graduated "hotness." I could easily burst into flame if I keep going...

There is a woman standing next to the wall and she is quite clearly, um, enjoying the view of his fine ass.
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

There it is. I'm done forever.

Do you know the photo I mean? I spent nearly 3 days trying to find it but cannot. I am going out of my mind. Does my description of it ring any bells? I have looked on the board (I know it's here), I have looked online. 🤷‍♀️

It's some kind of event. Award thingy? Something like that. The woman is clearly staff. She's not being gross or vulgar but she is definitely enjoying the view.
I absolutely do not know which photo you mean and that devastates me. But, to be perfectly honest, 99% of photos of Michael I have no memory of ever noticing another person in the photo. It is like I am incapable of noticing another person exists if he is at all in my field of vision. Perhaps the only exception to this is the photo of him with Chelsea Clinton because she looks like she is about to cave in on herself from desperate/horny love, and he is completely oblivious. In that moment, I see myself in her far too much to ignore it lol.

But for real, I have no idea. I am very sad though because I WANT to see it!

This may be a job for @Michaels Lover ... I consider her our photo expert!

oh, sorry, did you say something? I'm not talking to you, missy! I saw the first photo of Adam you posted. If you think I can survive that you don't know me at all.
There's much more to come @zinniabooklover 😁😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰
pYG7TRL.gif

I just had to scroll through a page of Bad era to get this image. I am doubly pulverised.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥰 🫠
Btw, @staywild23 you posted this image so grateful thanks. Does the job very nicely!
:unsure: all u girlies love n appreciate bad. soooo000oo much!..i am perplexed i never got it.

all u girlies love n appreciate bad. soooo000oo much!..i am perplexed i never got it.

I don't even know how to respond to this!! You have broken my whole heart! lol

So in my mind, each era has its own particular vibe/personality. All eras are AMAZING 🤩 But for me, Bad is what happens when you take all human sex appeal from the beginning of time until now and distill it into one miraculously beautiful man.

I simply cannot and will not ever recover from Bad.

Also, his Bad era curls?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Why did I even have to mention them 😭

So in my mind, each era has its own particular vibe/personality. All eras are AMAZING 🤩 But for me, Bad is what happens when you take all human sex appeal from the beginning of time until now and distill it into one miraculously beautiful man.

Also, his Bad era curls?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Why did I even have to mention them 😭
Some 'bad' things to ponder girlie :ROFLMAO: 🥹 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: 🥹

:unsure: all u girlies love n appreciate bad. soooo000oo much!..i am perplexed i never got it.
wait ... WHAT?????????????????

<slides to a screeching halt>

girl, I don't have time for this. I've got Adam photos to post and have yet to take self off to bed.

You don't get the Bad era? I know you are a Dangerous girl and that's fine but ... you don't GET the Bad era? for the love of all that's holy or even unholy ...

tumblr_kz2k73J52z1qz9rkuo1_500.jpg

sw23, we are in the presence of utter madness.

wend has rendered me speechless! Doesn't GET the Bad era?

girl, I don't have time for this. I've got Adam photos to post and have yet to take self off to bed.

You don't get the Bad era? I know you are a Dangerous girl and that's fine but ... you don't GET the Bad era? for the love of all that's holy or even unholy ...

tumblr_kz2k73J52z1qz9rkuo1_500.jpg
I mean ..:unsure:.🤸‍♀️no,
with the exception of Moonwalker- I can sit that one out really but his hands in every era just ....🫠 meee

UNHOLY!!! Only an unholy force would allow for such blasphemy!! 😂

HOLY MOTHER F*CKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY FEED ME TO THE HELL HOUNDS ALREADY

MEDIA=pinterest]292030357071333713[/MEDIA]🫠
I am not sure if I quoted the correct photo, but Captain EO is its own wet dream*

*sorry, I'm being very 'manhood' right now lol

sw23, we are in the presence of utter madness.

wend has rendered me speechless! Doesn't GET the Bad era?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! (live...or die??)

I have psychological wounds from the Bad era. The torturous longing will send me to an early grave. It is too f'n much.

Back