Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

What about…bouncing?
Th…d…dd…dddAWWWW
😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🔥🔥🔥🥵🤤🤤🤤

pRBf-3.gif

Edit: @Hiker ???
honestly that should be breaking a law going about your life looking that hot and mikezilla just bouncing with not in me though 😭 I want him so badly.

Sorry but Idk where to go with this. I’ve been staring at it for days now and I think I’m losing my mind. His WAIST and shoulders and hair and this jacket and his elegance it’s all unbearable 😭😭😭

FtEVZdxWwAEy5AR

Sorry but Idk where to go with this. I’ve been staring at it for days now and I think I’m losing my mind. His WAIST and shoulders and hair and this jacket and his elegance it’s all unbearable 😭😭😭
I know what you mean. It's one of my top faves, it belongs in every possible thread and, yeah, for sure it drives you insane.

I also agree that, of the many awesome things about this photo, his waist and shoulders are other level.

Just crazily beautiful. 😲

He looks like a model.

I know what you mean. It's one of my top faves, it belongs in every possible thread and, yeah, for sure it drives you insane.

I also agree that, of the many awesome things about this photo, his waist and shoulders are other level.

Just crazily beautiful. 😲

He looks like a model.
This pic even cracked up my hubbys straightness. He was like “damn” 🤣

This clip is like one of those movie scenes where a very hot actor enters the screen for the first time and every woman stops in her tracks to stare at him 🥰🥰🥰
omg, that is totally what it looks like! How did I not see that before now?

I'd be the mousey typist in the corner accidentally pouring an entire bag of sugar into her coffee, unable to take my eyes off Mr Drop Dead Gorgeous! LOL! :ROFLMAO:

ab660129dd4b977c4a0c730ddd608076.jpg

Honest to God, I never thought I'd make any kind of valuable contribution to this thread, but... Here I am.

Focusing on what's down below, but not the manhood in particular. It's that waist. That damn waist. Why aren't there more men today with hips like these? I wanna know.🧎‍♂️

Honest to God, I never thought I'd make any kind of valuable contribution to this thread, but... Here I am.

Focusing on what's down below, but not the manhood in particular. It's that waist. That damn waist. Why aren't there more men today with hips like these? I wanna know.🧎‍♂️
... and he knew exactly how to accentuate it with a belt 😇😆😍

Snake hips. Again! 😲 And that damn belt. Oh my, oh my!

Michael in black.

Michael wearing that belt. Sheesh! 🥵

P.S. DJ, for me it's not really a Manhood thing. Even though it's the Manhood thread. I can't explain it. My brain has fallen out of my ears, lol.

One of the best pictures EVER! Thank you Annie Leibovitz! You are OKAY! 😜:LOL: :love:

Shows perfectly his confidence and vulnerability at the same time!

... the hotness is a no brainer 🥵🥵🥵🫠🫠🫠
35f6bea050f233c18985c61df505aba4.jpg

I don't think it's a coincidence that some of his best photoshoots are the ones done by women. Same case for the 1981 Lynn Goldsmith photoshoot (the rooftop ones with some shirtless shots). This man's capability to capture many women's hearts at once and have his sex appeal recognized to its fullest can never be underestimated. ✨

Back