Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned [Confirmed: Auction is stopped]

Re: Michael's medical records from 1984 Pepsi Burn is being auctioned

We have contacted the Estate via email. Please do the same. This auction MUST be cancelled. It's medical records that are confidential!!!

Actually please do not bombard the Estate with emails. I notified them the minute I posted this news. They are aware and looking into it. They don't need any more emails.

They'll look into it and tell us if they can do anything. Who had these documents, whether they are confidential or a part of public record etc. will determine whether this can be stopped or not.

Actually please do not bombard the Estate with emails. I notified them the minute I posted this news. They are aware and looking into it. They don't need any more emails.

They'll look into it and tell us if they can do anything. Who had these documents, whether they are confidential or a part of public record etc. will determine whether this can be stopped or not.

We sent them an email as MJHellas and not as individuals. We have a very respectful contact with them as an MJ Greek site like the MJJC has, so it was our obligation to notify as well. When I urged you to do the same I meant as a whole, as MJJC. We are waiting for a response like you are and if they reply we will let you know!

''There's was nothing strange about Michael Jackson. What was strange is what he had to deal with'' - Rev Sharpton
Ivy, I thank you, for notifying the Michael Jackson Estate.
This auction is morally wrong.
Let's pray this auction can be stopped. :angel:

I hope the auction can be stopped.

If there are any positives to this it is:

- the burns resulted from a "timing error," not whatever hair product he used

- the family ASKED Hoefflin to care for him before going to the hospital and it seems that care continued according to the document

- regardless of where he stayed to "recover," he continued to have Hoefflin and nursing supervision.

Even if he did recover at the Lewis' home, the Lewis' and Jackson family were close at the time. It would be hard for Michael to recover at Hayvenhurst with paparazzi and fans outside. It does make sense for him to recover in a hotel suite anonymously. Still, it was kind for the Lewis' to let him stay with them.

'Well developed male' in this document is not a sexual reference.

:doh: Oh Lord have mercy. Are you kidding me?

And who would actually want those records? And for WHAT?

SMH.

What's bizarre is how people keep treating MJ, like he wasn't even human! What more do some what from this man? Just leave him alone! This is beyond wrong for his medical records and those pics to be auctioned off and available for anyone to see now. *sigh*

What angers me is that michael's own family arent doing anything to stop this
They should stop this

This is very insensitive. What else are they going to sell or write about Michael? And the worst is that probably someone will try to buy it.

I believe Hoefflin is the one responsible for this. Isn't this the same doc who visited Katherine before the great escape?

just another pathetic reminder of the forever massiveness, envy and hate towards Michael and Michael's starpower, and the disrespect of Michael and his passing, and the lecherdness of media and society.

Imagine..Michael smiling for the public while filling out his will, and he knew that media and public scrutiny and outcry helped lead to his death, and many members of that public are now responding like this!

Last edited:

Anything for money.............

I dont remember if it was Llyods or Aeg who asked for MJ's medical records, so they also could be they source. But as this documents seems to be the originals ones, i also think the source is Hoefflin

i just posted about this on some other blog i saw earlier today. its truly fascinating to me how it's okay for medical records to be auctioned off. i mean, doesn't anyone from the estate keep an eye on things like this?

o_O .... seriously.

I dont think an Insurance Co or multi billion dollar AEg Co has any need to auction off medical records. Especially when they are in the middle of a law suite. I think it's Hoefflin. he is an odd one anyway... His selling creepy stories to tabloids after Mj death show he is capable of such a thing

i just posted about this on some other blog i saw earlier today. its truly fascinating to me how it's okay for medical records to be auctioned off. i mean, doesn't anyone from the estate keep an eye on things like this?

o_O .... seriously.

How would the Estate know that someone was going to all of a sudden auction of medical records.
They dont keep the records. The hospitals and Drs do. But once they are informed they will do what they can
Remember they have taken action on several issues to preserve Mj's Legacy. Im sure Branca is just as angry
over this as we are. If they can legally stop it they will.

I dont remember if it was Llyods or Aeg who asked for MJ's medical records, so they also could be they source. But as this documents seems to be the originals ones, i also think the source is Hoefflin

No Lloyds AEG etc cannot be the source because whatever they are getting they are getting copies not the originals.

Oh my, those burns are horrible. Poor Michael. This auction must be stopped.

We got reply ofcourse they are on it :

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hi Sophie:

Several fans have brought these items to our attention, and the Estate has been made aware of the auction.

Thank you,[/FONT]

This is very insensitive. What else are they going to sell or write about Michael? And the worst is that probably someone will try to buy it.

I believe Hoefflin is the one responsible for this. Isn't this the same doc who visited Katherine before the great escape?

thst was metzger but hof sold stories about mj to the tabs. claimed he was speaking for the jacksons in 09.seemed to be apart of his fight with klien. if drs are leaking confidential docs they should be struck off.

Apparently someone called the auction house yesterday

The auction house said that they had spoken to attorneys on the sellers side that said--- they were within their legal rights to sell the documents.

The auction house said that they had spoken to attorneys on the sellers side that said--- they were within their legal rights to sell the documents.

Great, another leeches. He or she should be carefull karma is a bitch.

So what does that mean? That the auction will go on as planned? There's nothing that can be done to stop it?

*Sigh* No privacy, even in the afterlife. Poor Michael, that burn looks pretty serious judging from the picture. It saddens me the pain he had to go through with that.

Too early to say anything. We haven't heard back from the Estate. But like I mentioned before who had these records, how did they get released and whether or not they became public record could determine whether or not the auction can be stopped or not. We'll wait and see what happens.

How would the Estate know that someone was going to all of a sudden auction of medical records.
They dont keep the records. The hospitals and Drs do. But once they are informed they will do what they can
Remember they have taken action on several issues to preserve Mj's Legacy. Im sure Branca is just as angry
over this as we are. If they can legally stop it they will.

I'm in no way insinuating that they knew ahead of time. I am saying that they MUST have informants that look out for things like this so that they can react right away. I love and support the estate but to be honest... still don't understand why fans are informing the estate, as there needs to already be a team in place to address these kinds of things.

But, there could already be a team that knows about this and fans are just assuming, as we normally do, that they don't know what's going on.

Why?? How??

this is beyond sick, i have no words..

I don't understand when it comes to Michael nothing is private or confidential. He had rights and still has rights like anybody else.

Maybe they are within their rights, but what's the point in selling and buying those records?
What are they gonna do with them?
I just don't get it.

Can someone answer this: What value the med report has now after being posted on the internet? I mean is not like a suit or hat worn by Michael. I really wish no one is interested in getting that report and if someone gets, I hope it gets wet.

Can someone answer this: What value the med report has now after being posted on the internet? I mean is not like a suit or hat worn by Michael. I really wish no one is interested in getting that report and if someone gets, I hope it gets wet.

It at least has a signature of Michael.

Back