mICHAELS PRIVATE FUNERAL

I don't know about others, but what I personally wrote a couple of posts before this certainly had nothing to do with morbid fascination or a desire for pap's pics. If the family at some point would be ok with releasing a photo of the casket (not open!), it would mean something to me. I hope it is/was beautiful, covered in flowers and peaceful. It would help it all to be more real to me, to know that's where... that's where. Painful, but real. But if they never release such a photo, so be it. Only if they choose to. I would never beg for it.

I should very much think pictures will be taken or leaked to the press of the casket...

guys, let's just put aside what we would want. Even expressing it doesnt make sense and won't change anything. Let's just take what we are given. Let's just take facts. And care about fans around us that need help at the moment.

guys, let's just put aside what we would want. Even expressing it doesnt make sense and won't change anything. Let's just take what we are given. Let's just take facts. And care about fans around us that need help at the moment.

I think this is the most wisest thing thats been said in this thread.

i can remember prince william and harry walking behind the coffin with their mother inside in london..it must have been so tough for them..but they were royal representantives of the country..
the jackson family should bury its member in private..there´s no obligation for them to share the saddest moment of their lives with public..

I respect the privacy , I would just like to know the time he will be buried so i can reflect around the same time. :(

Back