Michael's Sexy Side Profile!

i love his profile too :girl_flirt:

272c.jpg

:wild:

God his profile is so gorgeous!!!

Julia

Oh dont get me started about that little speech!
:swoon:

"some of us like to play it safe...and take each day as it cu ...i mean...comes...some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side!...so, for those of us who like living DANGEROUSLY,...this one's for you!"

:dropdead: thanks Mike!

"some of us like to play it safe...and take each day as it cu ...i mean...comes...some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side!...so, for those of us who like living DANGEROUSLY,...this one's for you!"

:dropdead: thanks Mike!
Damn you!

*changes panties* :fear:

Damn you!

*changes panties* :fear:

I've already changed mine twice....:hysterical: as I'm listening to ITC, Liberian Girl, Lady in My Life, and watching various sexy Mike videos....:dropdead:

I've already changed mine twice....:hysterical: as I'm listening to ITC, Liberian Girl, Lady in My Life, and watching various sexy Mike videos....:dropdead:
What was this thread about.. I srsly dont even know in which thread we're posting ahhahahaha

Damn! I was reading one of the stories the other day..listening to ITC...NOT GOOD!!
And do NOT listen to the acappella version in public...:nono:

:dropdead:

What was this thread about.. I srsly dont even know in which thread we're posting ahhahahaha

Damn! I was reading one of the stories the other day..listening to ITC...NOT GOOD!!
And do NOT listen to the acappella version in public...:nono:

:dropdead:

ya, i often forget what thread i'm in....We should just amalgamate them all! nnnnoooo....and DON"T listen to ITC while at the gym...i almost fell off the elliptical! :hysterical:

Love his sexy BAD crying profile!!! :heart: Forgot to mention sweaty!!!

Come on Sils!! I m counting to 3 and we re logging off!

what s next????

ROFL!
No I really gotta go now..
Last night it was 1.30..and I had to get up at 6.. I spend the whole day yawning! ROFL!

I really gotta gooooo!
hahahaha

Bye!
:bye:

LOL Can't sleep after watching too many sexy videos of Michael. HELP PLEASE! :baby:

Back