"Michael's Shocking On-Camera Confession!"

This stuff is like at least four months old..........

Think about this way, if it was important.........the tabloids would know and WE would know!!!!!

Michael is saying he doesn't remember signing some contracts because of the meds he was taking... and the other one he is talking about giving power over his buisness matters to someone else - making him power of attorney. Is that not important?

Hmmm..

I'd like to see this properly where I can hear what he's saying properly.

HERE IT IS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqJB11pOl7M

Ignore the Insider moron.

Basically the video you're inquiring about is Michael saying he is granting weisner and conitzer (sp?) power of attorney over his buisness matters (giving him control over his millions) and the other video is saying he doesn't remember doing that, it was a mistake and he didn't know what he was doing at the time because he was impaired by medication he was taking. :bugeyed

Shady. This makes me worried about Michael, were people taking advantage of him in an impaired state?

ps. American TV is soooooo dramatic.

Last edited:
Michael is saying he doesn't remember signing some contracts because of the meds he was taking... and the other one he is talking about giving power over his buisness matters to someone else - making him power of attorney. Is that not important?

Hmmm..

could you post the video again... it's not working :no:

bullshit as per lol

Its not bs! If you had seen those two videos you should be concerned. Its coming from Michaels own mouth.

Hmmm..

Basically the video you're inquiring about is Michael saying he is granting weisner and conitzer (sp?) power of attorney over his buisness matters (giving him control over his millions) and the other video is saying he doesn't remember doing that, it was a mistake and he didn't know what he was doing at the time because he was impaired by medication he was taking. :bugeyed

Shady. This makes me worried about Michael, were people taking advantage of him in an impaired state?

ps. American TV is soooooo dramatic.

could you post the video again... it's not working :no:

Hmmmmm... sorry, just checked and it says video has been removed by the user... :/

That video does concern me though. I should have saved it to my computer.

Yeah how can you say its BS when there is a video of him there actually saying it? :S lmao

Nope this is tottaly new video for me.It's not the drug deposition! I want to see this so badly.Maybe there is something important.Anyone?Please?

I'd like to know when this video was taken. What year?

Because he may have had something important to say. And whoever released this may have cut out the important part or something, and only released that to cause scandal for him. That's just a thought.

Nevermind..I see the vid was taken years ago.

HERE IT IS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqJB11pOl7MBasically the video you're inquiring about is Michael saying he is granting weisner and conitzer (sp?) power of attorney over his buisness matters (giving him control over his millions) and the other video is saying he doesn't remember doing that, it was a mistake and he didn't know what he was doing at the time because he was impaired by medication he was taking.

the vid was removed?? why are all IMPORTANT vids like this removed? has anyone saved the video?

the vid was removed?? why are all IMPORTANT vids like this removed? has anyone saved the video?

I know.. maybe its going to be used in court.. I don't know? Why has the user suddenly removed it.. :/

I don't think I saved it, I'll check though on my other computer.

Remember guys, when a vid like that shows up, quickly save it. Because there's a high chance it will be removed.

if that really is true. then i think they drugged him up themselves and once they had control over his dazed state, they MADE him say those things.

because if your dazed like that, why would you make yourself a video and then say something like that, and only that. sounds planned to me.

Last edited:
did someone save it? the video is important as it come from his mouth

and yeah, it does bugged me as to why he did the video...it seems suspicious...

why people took advantage on him? don't they have mercy and care for him? it's so sad to think that michael was surrounded with phoney people. i wish i could have done something for him. anything for you mike....

Back