MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

I know, right? No one in the family has ever criticized Janet, despite her success. But Michael was in the group, and decided to leave that group, indeed leaving them behind. He knew they were not going anywhere, he saw it happening, and despite Katherine insistence, he still never agreed for a reunion, and never asked them to work with him. And yes, the ideology only applies to Michael. They dont work together either, right? I mean, before 09, was there any collaboration between the brothers?
because mj betrayed the family by leaving them behind. he didnt go along with the whole the family is more important than the individual concept. and that pissed the rest of them off that he didnt share his wealth and success. even as late as 09 u had tito in the press saying the bros would love to go on stage with mj at the 02.even then they wanted a piece of the action and couldnt be happy for him. katherine has showed the same mentality from the victory tour to the koreans the family honours. its always about mj helping the rest of the family out and a sense of entitlement that mj should share everything cause he decided to leave the bros behind so mj should payback for that privilagethe fact taj thinks mj fans should now support the family is a prime exampke of the self entitlement complex they have.maybe if they hadnt acted like they have for the last two years they would get support. but what do they expect. are they shocked that we actually care about mj and his wishes when many of them have shown the complete opposite. you dont bite the hand that feeds u

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

never defending Michael when there were those big issues like Discovery. T-Mez spends more time defending Michael than all the Jacksons combined.

^^I never learn, actually thought yesterday that taj's calling out might have something to do with murray/association of his uncle with that american football coach, just something important todo with mj's legacy. But i guess not. Taj just needs to grow up. If he gets called out on twitter, just block people, if he doesn't like comments on websites, don't read them. It's not rocket science, everyone in the public eye get called &*%$ online. Better still, actually try and understand why mj fans of all people are calling him and his family out. And maybe, if he's so sensitive, spare a thought for his 13 yr old cousin who gets photos of her father dead on an autopsy table sent to her twitter, where's the outrage on her behalf?

And what i find really mindblowing is the comparing of a few fans calling out the family on social network sites to the relentless, decades-long media campaign of victimisation and dehumanisation mj had to endure. Seriously? i agree with posters on this thread, am not seeing any defence of mj, only of the jackson family.

Last edited:
Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

Taj REALLY REALLY needs to get a job. I'm not j/k it's not funny anymore to see a 38 year old grown man rambling on twitter non stop. It's NOT FUNNY, NOR HEALTHY.

John Branca said he 'works' for the estate

When did he say this? Can you give a link to this statement?

Branca said it in his interview with Piers Morgan on october third.

BRANCA: "I would think so. I would hope so. Michael's brother Jackie is a consultant to the estate, as is Michael's nephew, Taj. (...)"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/03/pmt.01.html

If virginia woolf doesn't answer, i'm not positive about this but think branca mentioned it during his interview a month or two back with piers morgan when promoting the cirque show, could be wrong though. You can find it on youtube, typing in piers morgan john branca should bring it up. Jackie also has some type of consultancy role in the estate.

Thanks. I try to find it. I knew about Jackie, but didn't know about Taj…I'll refarain form any judgment until I find it ..

duble post

because mj betrayed the family by leaving them behind. he didnt go along with the whole the family is more important than the individual concept. and that pissed the rest of them off that he didnt share his wealth and success. even as late as 09 u had tito in the press saying the bros would love to go on stage with mj at the 02.even then they wanted a piece of the action and couldnt be happy for him. katherine has showed the same mentality from the victory tour to the koreans the family honours. its always about mj helping the rest of the family out and a sense of entitlement that mj should share everything cause he decided to leave the bros behind so mj should payback for that privilagethe fact taj thinks mj fans should now support the family is a prime exampke of the self entitlement complex they have.maybe if they hadnt acted like they have for the last two years they would get support. but what do they expect. are they shocked that we actually care about mj and his wishes when many of them have shown the complete opposite. you dont bite the hand that feeds u

I dont understand where that comes from. I mean, the guys WERE famous in the 60s and 70s, til the early beginning of the 80s. And then what? Nothing. Where do they get that feeling they are an incredible family that changed the music world??

^^I never learn, actually thought yesterday that taj's calling out might have something to do with murray/association of his uncle with that american football coach, just something important todo with mj's legacy. But i guess not. Taj just needs to grow up. If he gets called out on twitter, just block people, if he doesn't like comments on websites, don't read them. It's not rocket science, everyone in the public eye get called &*%$ online. Better still, actually try and understand why mj fans of all people are calling him and his family out. And maybe, if he's so sensitive, spare a thought for his 13 yr old cousin who gets photos of her father dead on an autopsy table sent to her twitter, where's the outrage on her behalf?

And what i find really mindblowing is the comparing of a few fans calling out the family on social network sites to the relentless, decades-long media campaign of victimisation and dehumanisation mj had to endure. Seriously? i agree with posters on this thread, am not seeing any defence of mj, only of the jackson family.

They have never ever lifted one pinky toe in defense of Michael. And they knew about everything, because WE told them. But when we call them out on their public actions, again, here come the whining tweets about how much hate they get.

John Branca said he 'works' for the estate

Do you have a link to that Virginia? I remember reading about that a long time ago, didnt know if it was real.

There were tabloid reports that taj was gonna work with the estate but nothing was ever provern and no paperswere filed with the court. u really think we would have these rants if he were involved. the estate would tell him to be quiet

^^I never learn, actually thought yesterday that taj's calling out might have something to do with murray/association of his uncle with that american football coach, just something important todo with mj's legacy. But i guess not. Taj just needs to grow up. If he gets called out on twitter, just block people, if he doesn't like comments on websites, don't read them. It's not rocket science, everyone in the public eye get called &*%$ online. Better still, actually try and understand why mj fans of all people are calling him and his family out. And maybe, if he's so sensitive, spare a thought for his 13 yr old cousin who gets photos of her father dead on an autopsy table sent to her twitter, where's the outrage on her behalf?And what i find really mindblowing is the comparing of a few fans calling out the family on social network sites to the relentless, decades-long media campaign of victimisation and dehumanisation mj had to endure. Seriously? i agree with posters on this thread, am not seeing any defence of mj, only of the jackson family.
re your last paragraph. i guess that just shows what egos they have and how far up their own asses they appear to be

Do you have a link to that Virginia? I remember reading about that a long time ago, didnt know if it was real.

Ben and Triniti - just looked it up on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwKn3d-vo-Q

John branca and howard weitzman on piers morgan. It's around 16 mins in, branca mentions jackie and taj being consultants, knew i had heard it somewhere. Really recommend the whole interview - just a classy interview by two impressive guys, no overt personal agenda (well not one detectable by me!) but just designed to give mj his props.

Thanks Bonnie. Indeed very interesting

I can't support The Jackson Family or MJ so called friends if all they do is use MJ for their own projects to cash in. Do ur own thang and maybe I'll support u....? lol

Last edited:

I guess he aint been consulted much lately?

Aaaawww, poor Taj! That's why he's so upset. lol

Why is Taj so mad all of a sudden at fans? I mean of late...que paso? o_O I don't be tweetering like that? Did I miss something? Why not instead address the Murray doc or the fact that the media is comparing MJ to the Penn state scandal? Those issues are far more important. Saying nothin makes it look like u don't give a ish. Plus, how is it our fault (the fans) that we ended up right about the Tribute and those Jackets afterall?!

It gives us credit to be concern with the certain projects they come up with in the name of honoring their brother/son when they indeed do fail and now Katherine has to acknowleged the mess the tribute turned out to be and how the brothers are now suing over not getting paid for those replica Jackets. So again I ask WTF is he mad over? We were right! Oh wait I guess that's the problem....lmao

Sounds like he is blaming us for the GLE failure. So much easier to blame others than to recognise their own mistakes, until they see that then nothing will change.

Yeah its our fault we didnt buy tickets causing the company to not have enough money to pay anyone lol

^^^
I don't believe in that, Katherine isn't as clueless as some portray her out to be, I believe she is very much aware of certain issues.

Of course Katherine is aware of certain issues. She has lived with her children, brought them up, and know their behaviors. She knows that whenever they get involved in a money scheme something disastrous usually follow, either a law suit (usually dragging in Michael's name), loss of money, abrupt termination of plans (the belt fiasco), and on and on. By now she is not as clueless as she pretends to be. The only thing I am sorry for her about, is that her own children usually put her to the front when the scandals break because they feel people will be less severe with an elderly woman.

I dont understand where that comes from. I mean, the guys WERE famous in the 60s and 70s, til the early beginning of the 80s. And then what? Nothing. Where do they get that feeling they are an incredible family that changed the music world??

They have never ever lifted one pinky toe in defense of Michael. And they knew about everything, because WE told them. But when we call them out on their public actions, again, here come the whining tweets about how much hate they get.

Ben and Triniti - just looked it up on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwKn3d-vo-Q

John branca and howard weitzman on piers morgan. It's around 16 mins in, branca mentions jackie and taj being consultants, knew i had heard it somewhere. Really recommend the whole interview - just a classy interview by two impressive guys, no overt personal agenda (well not one detectable by me!) but just designed to give mj his props.

He WAS a consultant to the estate until the "Michael" fiasco.

He has NOTHING to do with the estate. Nothing at all. Over. He had a nice opportunity, but he bit the hand that was feeding him. But Jackie is still double dipping...doing consulting works for estate (Michael CD, Cirque du Soleil, Fan Fest) and still screw them over with his side deals (GLE).

The problem is, the estate needs a public face. They need someone who is well known to the public to go on TV to promote their ventures...They have very little choice until Prince is old enough to represent the estate public face (IF that something he'd want to do) ....but dunno how long will they have to put up with these scheming and self-serving Jacksons?

Thing is, and I apologize because I know I'll hurt a few sensibilities, from my professional experience, and what I know, I dont think she did a good job with her own children. I'm not saying she doesnt love them. But they obviously lack education, their priorities in life are money and media attention. What kind of values are these? Where's humility, hard work, compassion, empathy?
I also dont understand how she can have these values, and be so religious.
It makes no sense to me.

couldn't agree more...but understand RELIGIOUS is very different from being a true christian and living God's message. Not same thing at all.

Last edited:

So the guys who work at my local retro game shop are actually BIG MJ fans, and some of the manager's relatives actually worked security for this!... Yeah, they said it was terrible :p

Show and event security company? i do work with them. last time i knew they do security at the mill stad

RELIGIOUS is very different from being a true christian and living God's message. Not same thing at all.

Obviously. The kind of stuff I dont understand. In my book, if you talk the talk, walk the walk too. Otherwise, it's just plain hypocrisy.

Sounds like he is blaming us for the GLE failure. So much easier to blame others than to recognise their own mistakes, until they see that then nothing will change.

Yeah its our fault we didnt buy tickets causing the company to not have enough money to pay anyone lol

And thats the bottomline!:yes:

As I see it, members of the Jackson family underestimated the MJ fan base. They thought we would all just go along with anything they presented to us because of our love for MJ, but man were they wrong! They need MJ fans to profit in any way, shape, or form....they certainly are'nt interested in Janet's fans, its US! From the get go the fans saw the crap this concert was gonna turn out to be, they should've too, but I guess profiting off of Michael was just to hard to pass up. Now the backlash has come and it serves them right. Taj can complain all he wants about MJ fans, but if he's gonna be sincere, he ought to flip that mirror unto his family and start setting things straight there.

As I see it, members of the Jackson family underestimated the MJ fan base. They thought we would all just go along with anything they presented to us because of our love for MJ, but man were they wrong! They need MJ fans to profit in any way, shape, or form....

Absolutely. They saw us as begging for anything stamped MJ, now maybe they'll understand we are standing on your 2 feet, with our eyes wide open, and our brains fully functional.

Read through the last few pages and have to wonder, just how much is 'the family' really suffering financially from Michael's death. No one seems to be at risk of begging on the street. Just what exactly do they want that they don't have any more? More money? Or do they feel that now Michael is gone they will be seen as great performers who were not allowed a chance to shine? *sarcasm alert* Or do they fear they will be seen as irrelevant without Michael around?
I don't get it and I never will.

What the family does, what ridiculous tweets come from them, I don't care about. Actually maybe they crave the attention. They will do what they will, they have made it clear how they feel about any negativity from 'fans'. No we don't know what went on behind the scenes within the bosom of the family but a leopard doesn't change its spots and I would find it hard to believe that they are acting in any new way since Michael's passing. Just more obviously.
This doesn't mean they don't love him. And don't mourn him. Of course they do. But sadly it doesn't keep them from exploiting him.

Back