MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

Thanks Ivy

Last edited:
Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

agree with statement 100% ,thank mjjc.:clapping:

there's a twitter event being happening now with the use of #MJfansAGAINSTM4tribute

Estate must do something about this concert. Who are Katherine's advisors? Who's idea it was? May be they would invite Bashir to emcee this event

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

I doubt that ... what fan, even if they want to be sarcastic, would post over and over again "who cares about Michael Jackson's sexual orientation" in the context of what Gene Simmons said about Michael?
I see your point _ but they certainly are not part of the tribute sponsors either becuase they would ONLY be hurting themselves with such blatant Disrespect against MJ. So my best guess is it is a TROLL working againts the tribute .. They are trying to make the tribute sponsors look bad for support KISS by making these rude statements in support of KISS_ These statements make the Tribute and Gene Simmons LOOK Evil and I think thats what this particular TROLL is trying to do. If they are supporting It is certainly BACKFIRING on them

I support this statement. I may be quite neutral regarding the timing, but Gene Simmons at the "tribute" concert is simply outrageous.

Great statement. You have my support.

Thank you for making the right decision :)

again I have to say,,, dont understand HOW the family can come on twitter..and the fans tweet them the links to the garbage that Gene said about Michael..and the response is always the same....(((cricket...Cricket))) do these people not have a conscience or what...do they rreally think that this is right..or do they not care..I have never in my life seen a family like this

This is a dishonor to Michael's memory. And it comes from his own family. At least, there isn't anything worst they can do to his memory, they can't go any lower.

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

I see your point _ but they certainly are not part of the tribute sponsors either becuase they would ONLY be hurting themselves with such blatant Disrespect against MJ. So my best guess is it is a TROLL working againts the tribute .. They are trying to make the tribute sponsors look bad for support KISS by making these rude statements in support of KISS_ These statements make the Tribute and Gene Simmons LOOK Evil and I think thats what this particular TROLL is trying to do. If they are supporting It is certainly BACKFIRING on them

Maybe. Or maybe it's just a hater. But then why would the official Facebook page delete a comment from someone who said that this person is only there to promote the event? They could have commented on it instead ... but they are in hiding now and it'll take quite some time before they'll resurface again and face the music. I'm beginning to believe they won't and maybe will just delete the Facebook page instead, there is nothing they can do anyore for damage control, haha.

P.S. And because you said the promoters would only be hurting themselves ... from what I have seen so far they are not the brightest bulbs in the box ...

again I have to say,,, dont understand HOW the family can come on twitter..and the fans tweet them the links to the garbage that Gene said about Michael..and the response is always the same....(((cricket...Cricket))) do these people not have a conscience or what...do they rreally think that this is right..or do they just care..I have never in my life seen a family like this

Interesting..So they are just completely ignoring it? Probably feigning ignorance :ermm:

And now I just saw this comment posted on the Fans against Michael Forever Tribute Facebook page:

Hey I'm now officially part of your gang.. my comment has been removed on the tribute page yaaayyy!!! I was commenting on this fake Rasmus guy about not bothering about what he says cause he was only there to pr the tribute since his fb profile is empty and his only 'interest' listed is the tribute... and I got erased! LOL
23 minutes ago

So if saying that about this guy on the tribute page means your comment will be deleted, what I said might not be far from the truth ...

Yeah that's my comment ;) It got deleted when I talked about this fake guy who's only there to do pr and promote the concert ;)

Well they're definitely 'one of a kind'.... aren't they?
yes..they most certainly are,,,never seen anything like this is my life
Interesting..So they are just completely ignoring it? Probably feigning ignorance :ermm:

yup completely ignoring the whole situation like everything is fine. See that is something that I cannot stand about them...they were so ready and willing to sell out Michael...but when they mess up..they are NOT big enough people to come out and say..."Hey we didnt know about this." Nope they just let it go on and hope that they get away with it. WHAT kind of people are they???

I support this statement. Love MJJC.

Wouldn't be the first time.. besides there is NO WAY they haven't find out about Simmons' comments by now, if they didn't before (which I'm not buying anyways).

This is a dishonor to Michael's memory. And it comes from his own family. At least, there isn't anything worst they can do to his memory, they can't go any lower.

I hate to say this but you never know with them. Just when we think they can't shock us even more they end up doing that. His family isn't saying anything on twitter? I wish somebody would do something.

I'm requesting all the fans to please consider this---

WE know what GS has said and WE know it is one huge reason why we do not support this tribute, but if we talk about it and cite it as the reason for our non-support, he and the ugly things he has said will get the attention they definitely do not deserve. Let's NOT fuel anything that is evenly remotely related to those horrible allegations! There are those medialoids, detractors, etc, out there who are always more than willing to slander, malign and disrespect Mike and his reputation, and now his memory anyway. Let's not give them this kind of fodder. If there is anyone besides us who needs to know why the inclusion of Kiss(my ass!) is beyond disrespectful to Michael, its Mrs. K. Jackson!

Let the world know that we are against the idea of this tribute becasue of its outrageously wrong timing! That way, we'll be bringing people's attention towards Justice for Michael and away from these heinous lies(GS staements)Let's NOT mention those evil remarks by Shitmmons or give ANY attention to Kiss or the artist lineup etc., AT ALL!
Please!

Last edited:

Yeah that's my comment ;) It got deleted when I talked about this fake guy who's only there to do pr and promote the concert ;)

ohai.jpg

:cheeky:

Support the statement 100%. This whole thing made me sick. Just when you though it can' be worse. The Jackson family prove they sure can make it worse. I have to say this is quite an accomplishment to pull this off. Hope someone can stop this nonsense ASAP. Poor Michael that he had to deal with these greedy and unbelievable family and still done so much for them all his life.

Last edited:

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement...let's ban together and stand up against this absolute load of bullshit and disgrace to Michael's legacy...

I'm requesting all the fans to please consider this---

WE know what GS has said and WE know it is one huge reason why we do not support this tribute, but if we talk about it and cite it as the reason for our non-support, he and the ugly things he has said will get the attention they definitely do not deserve. Let's NOT fuel anything that is evenly remotely related to those horrible allegations! There are those medialoids, detractors, etc, out there who are always more than willing to slander, malign and disrespect Mike and his reputation, and now his memory anyway. Let's not give them this kind of fodder. If there is anyone besides us who needs to know why the inclusion of Kiss(my ass!) is beyond disrespectful to Michael, its Mrs. K. Jackson!

Let the world know that we are against the idea of this tribute becasue of its outrageously wrong timing! Let's NOT mention those evil remarks by Shitmmons or give ANY attention to Kiss or the artist lineup etc., AT ALL!
Please!

I understand what it is you are trying to say..and I understand your why for saying it..BUT...if WE as MJ fans dont stand up for Michael ..WHO will? No one WILL....this guy cannot be allowed to get up on that stage after what he has repeatedly said about Michael. It to late to try and cover up what he said..to hope it goes away As soon as he was announced as a guest..who he is and WHAT he said was on every major news source in the country. I am sorry but I have to say NO...its time that We as MJ fans continue to have his back..we always did...and we always will. His own blood ..his family ..well THEY FAIL..(besides his children)...so that leaves US...WE have to defend him still and look out for him still...then so be it..we will...even IF IT IS against his own flesh and blood...his own mother.

I don't understand why this is happening. What did Michael do to deserve this kind of treatment? The silence from his family says it all. Sick.

Will the estate make any statement?? I saw it being said hours ago and now MJJC tweeted that a big player will release a statement. Whos that?

I don't understand why this is happening. What did Michael do to deserve this kind of treatment? The silence from his family says it all. Sick.

This silence does say it all. And it's making me sick to my bones, literally, anyway I've been sick for 2 weeks now.. so it's just worst today :(

I take it the interview tonight on CNN is not live.

And that stupid dude Rasmus can't even spell Billie Jean right!

Rasmus Lindström - Michael Forever Tribute
Can't wait to see Kiss doing their thing! I wonder if they will do any MJ covers. Love Gun
Il y a 4 heures

San Naja You are aware that that won´t happen, right?
Il y a 4 heures
Rasmus Lindström no?
Il y a 4 heures
Marie Price Think you may be the only one going
Il y a 4 heures
Rasmus Lindström I've seen Kiss live many times. They've got a huge following and they have sold over 100 million albums. They will sell out by themselves :)
Il y a 4 heures
Carine B. Jackson Forget it guys, the guy is clearly here to promote and pr the concert, empty profile page with only the tribute as interest ;) I wonder how much he's paid... This is gonna fail anyway, don't waste your time Rasmus.
Il y a 4 heures
San Naja When the Family gets notice of Gene´s comments there will for sure be no KISS performing.
Il y a 4 heures
Rasmus Lindström Who cares about Gene's comments? Gene is 1/4 of Kiss. Gene has said in public that he loves Michael's music. Gene's speculation about Michael's sexual orientation is as valid as yours. In other words pure speculation and unimportant. What is important though is MJ's music.
Il y a 4 heures
Sh Ak Rasmus your better off going to a Kiss concert none off us M.J fans like KIss Gene is a liar a fake a phony he attacked M.J we don't care for him or his music on the other hand like Marie said you will have a good seat b/c your the only one going this guy looks like a fake maybe MFT is seting up fake accounts
Il y a 4 heures · 1 personne
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst And sexual orientation? Are you kidding us?! Are you actually serious???
Il y a 4 heures
Rasmus Lindström Why would I be the only one? There will be a lot of Kiss fans there. Why are you guys so obsessed with MJ's sexual orientation lol? Cherish his music
Il y a 4 heures
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst
Well, excuse the F outta me, but saying that someone is a child molester AIN'T a sexual orientation, okay? It's not like he said MJ was gay or some dfndsbjfv of that matter. Are you being serious. Goodness. Gene Simmons said Michael Jackson molested those kids, and that he had no doubt about it. AFTER HIS DEATH. Well, lemme ask you if it's Gene's mind it would be ok to glorify a child molester? DON'T THINK SO. Michael Jackson IS his music. You can't hate the man but love the music. I'm afraid you don't even know what you're talking about.
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst I cherish Michael Jackson's music, but I also cherish him, as the greatest entertainer that ever lived, a great human being and a great humanitarian. You seem out of your mind Mr Lindstrom. Please, seek help.
Rasmus Lindström Lol! So if Michael is a pedophile his music all of a sudden is not good? The music is what it is. James Brown beat up women, was in jail for theft, convicted for assaulting an police officer and had legal issues concerning drugs and rape. Does this mean that James Brown's music is no longer good? Michael can be a mass murderer for all I care. It will not change his musical legacy.
Il y a 3 heures
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst
LMFAO are you being serious. The fact that James Brown bet up women, is a FACT. Michael Jackson has been freed on ALL COUNTS. Eat that up? This is not acceptable that someone who showed so much hate toward the man, is allowed to even open h...Afficher la suite
Il y a 3 heures
Rasmus Lindström
Weather it's a fact or if its speculation is not the point. The point is that the music stands on its own merits and nothing will change it. If I listen to a song I should be able to give an objective judgement. Billy Jean or That's what you get for being polite will get the same judgement regardless of it's A who wrote it or B who wrote it. If A is a "Gandhi" and he runs 100 m on 9.55 and B is a terrorist and he runs on the exact same time their achievements is equally impressive. The same goes for musical achievements.

Il y a 3 heures
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst That is not my point of view. Billy Jean? I think I'm done here. Good day to you Rasmus.
Il y a 3 heures
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst Let me just add that Gene Simmons called a radio two days after MJ passed away to say that he was sick of hearing tributes held in the name of MJ, and that he wanted to hear about molested kids. My very question is... Why the hell is he in this tribute? This is the biggest fuckery ever. Music, or not, it's still not aceptable.

And that person is probably paid to promote the concert like this....
Something IS REALLY WRONG (like if it wasnt already)
Il y a 3 heures
Rasmus Lindström That is a more legit argument. If he doesn't want to honor MJ's musical legacy then why would he perform here. The future will tell
Il y a 3 heures
Anne-Sophie Hayvenhurst Cause you didn't know? I'm sorry but everything TELLS that Gene Simmons should not be a part of it. You don't sing it if you don't mean it. Otherwise music is not music anymore. The past told, already.
Il y a 3 heures
Rasmus Lindström No that I didn't know. I guess he must have changed his mind :)
Il y a 3 heures
Sh Ak ‎@ANNE you cant argue with nuts like Rasmus he's here just to piss ppl off let him pay for these over priced tickets to see a group of fat asses put make up on and heels
Il y a 45 minutes
Rasmus Lindström Heaven's on fire? :))
Il y a 43 minutes

MJJJusticeproject joins to the protest

Our Position regarding the latest development of the MJForever Tribute -

In the past, regarding the Tribute in Wales, we have wished to give benefit of the doubt to Katherine Jackson as we believed and still do believe that she loves her son and would not purposely dishonor him. We had hoped that the MJForever Tribute scheduled October 8th, would be a positive counter balance to the negative spin that was sure to come out of the media regarding Michael during the trial of Conrad Murray.

When it was reported that Michael's children would be giving a speech, we were again hopeful that only a positive presentation of Michael's legacy would be forthcoming. We had hoped that the much anticipated announcement of performers would be of a caliber befitting Michael's music and that they would be able to do him and his art justice. We remained positive until Monday, Aug 15th.

With the announcement on CNN by Paul Ring that Kiss would be added to the list of performers slated at the Tribute, we were first in a state of utter disbelief then aghast at the thought. It is hard to understand which is greater, the seeming ignorance of the concert promoter or the blatant hypocrisy of Gene Simmons. Gene Simmons has made his disdain of Michael Jackson no secret and it is most incredulous and highly hypocritical that he would agree to pay HOMAGE and HONOR to him. His consistent lack of character seems to know no bounds.

We can easily imagine that Katherine Jackson has long since stopped reading malicious and hurtful stories about her boy and that she may be in the dark regarding Gene Simmons and his hateful stance regarding her son. We also feel that due to her age and her limited cognitive understanding of the business, she has been relying on others to ascertain the legitimacy of the acts that would be added to this Tribute. It is unfortunate that Global Live Event's CEO Chris Hunt, did not perform due diligence in regards to Gene Simmons.

Chris Hunt should not ignore the very loud and just complaints of the MJGlobal community as we are activists and fighters for Michael. It would behoove him to remove Gene Simmons from the schedule as his addition has been a heavy handed insult to the memory of Michael Jackson. Furthermore, performers who have the want to honor Michael's music must possess a soul, a style, and a grace in order to give proper testimony to this noble and honorable man's lifetime of work;Simmons is bereft of all of these attributes.

We would hope that a swift remedy to such a brazen, thoughtless error by the promoters would be carried out post haste, as just the mere thought of this vile man in the same vicinity as Michael's three innocent children, chills us to the bone. Gene Simmons must be removed from the schedule or this Tribute will be forever doomed.

It is without joy that MJJJusticeProject can no longer, in good faith promote this MJForever Tribute and we shall support a boycott that insists on Kiss/Simmons removal from the MJForever Tribute's roster.

August 15th 2011

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ce0q85

Back