MJ looking like a model/work of a art

The photographer in question is Dilip Mehta. Every photo bar one from that session I adore.

iu

I love him in "normal" clothing. I mean I ADORE his "style icon" look too. But there's something so tender about seeing things in a regular sweater. He's just beautiful...

Aside from that, his forehead curls make me want to actually die. Sigh. There's no hope for me.
Yeeesss
I think if he was not a famous performer, no matter what he did, he would still be such an energetically incredible, attractive and beautiful personšŸ˜

Yeeesss
I think if he was not a famous performer, no matter what he did, he would still be such an energetically incredible, attractive and beautiful personšŸ˜
@Ana_is_applehead I think of this too , and ..Model for sure,
I cant see him in any job other than art based , but if we were talking say regular , A waiter? - imagine him serving your spaghetti !
or a vet ... taking care of all the little fur babies !

A dentist ..."mr jackson will see you now ."

School assistant/ Primary Teacher - the kids will have a blast with his good nature and knowledge

@Ana_is_applehead I think of this too , and ..Model for sure,
I cant see him in any job other than art based , but if we were talking say regular , A waiter? - imagine him serving your spaghetti !
or a vet ... taking care of all the little fur babies !

A dentist ..."mr jackson will see you now ."

School assistant/ Primary Teacher - the kids will have a blast with his good nature and knowledge
Everything suits him šŸ˜ šŸ¤¤

Back