MJ looking like a model/work of a art

@zinniabooklover Special agent here gold leader lol :ROFLMAO: I've never had my fingers click so damn fast I tried to keep up with all the gloriousness of @wendijane I've literally succumbed to the madness of his beauty! 🥰 *faints....revives*

@wendijane I commend you dear one for your tremendous service to this realm lol!

@DangerousGal91 Girl I love your profile picture!!! 🥰

*back to business lol* 😉

@zinniabooklover Special agent here gold leader lol :ROFLMAO: I've never had my fingers click so damn fast I tried to keep up with all the gloriousness of @wendijane I've literally succumbed to the madness of his beauty! 🥰 *faints....revives*
It was a wild ride, all right! I had to bail out at one point, I was exhausted, lol. Then I popped in to watch a bit of Taj's livestream (also exhausting but in a different way!) so I need to catch up with this thread. It's going to take me a while! :D

@wendijane I commend you dear one for your tremendous service to this realm lol!
That girl deserves a medal. Or something!

Last edited:

Cheers, wend. Re-posting.

His elegant physique. His poise. His inimitable style. His glamour - as in, sometimes his glamour is very blingy, sometimes it's very Hollywood, sometimes it's kind of a wild, rock star glamour but sometimes, as here, it's quite understated. But still utterly devastating.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Last edited:
iu

Well, OK, I lied but this is definitely the last one.
oh, I absolutely love the HIStory trailer look. The outfit suits him so much!

iu

I've posted this one in so many threads. It's a multi-tasking photo! Love it.
OMG...

I feel like anyone who is reading this... who sees me commenting on this picture will be easily able to predict what I'm about to say but...

I want to marry and spend an entire lifetime with those tiny curls hanging over his forehead 😍 😭

Also him. Definitely him too.

My god he makes me weak

OMG...

I feel like anyone who is reading this... who sees me commenting on this picture will be easily able to predict what I'm about to say but...

I want to marry and spend an entire lifetime with those tiny curls hanging over his forehead 😍 😭

Also him. Definitely him too.

My god he makes me weak
yeah 😍
exactly

EoeT_v4W4AEDIG4

Michael was handsome enough to be a model, no argument, but the thing that always strikes me the most is his ability to strike and/or hold a pose. I know he had years of experience having his photo taken and many of the photographers would have guided him as to how they wanted him to pose etc. But I still think he's bringing something extra to the whole thing. This photo here explains it much better than I can. All the photos from this session can do that; they are all so beautiful.

EqRiRsjWMAA_IQa

@staywild23 - not sure if this one fits your parameters of 'Michael as a model'. It does for me. There's something about the stillness in his pose plus the intensity in his gaze that puts me in mind of models who really have that extra talent. They don't just stand around, they bring something extra. I find so many of the HWT photos do that. There is SO much intensity on display. Like a force field coming out of him. Obvs, the whole HWT is very intense, we all know why, but I still think it's ...

sorry, mental break down, lol. Better just post the photo and stay quiet, lol.

Last edited:
Michael was handsome enough to be a model, no argument, but the thing that always strikes me the most is his ability to strike and/or hold a pose. I know he had years of experience having his photo taken and many of the photographers would have guided him as to how they wanted him to pose etc. But I still think he's bringing something extra to the whole thing. This photo here explains it much better than I can. All the photos from this session can do that; they are all so beautiful.
Absolutely
His posing is so natural and with elements of his style. As a photographer, I know how difficult it is for people in front of the camera, it happens even with those who take pictures often. As if they weren’t given it, they lack organic

Absolutely
His posing is so natural and with elements of his style. As a photographer, I know how difficult it is for people in front of the camera, it happens even with those who take pictures often. As if they weren’t given it, they lack organic
Yes, thank you! That is kind of what I was trying to get at. If you have your photo taken hundreds of times you will develop a certain ability to cope and to know what to do, what is expected of you. But you won't necessarily have that *extra* element. Which is not a criticism, just an observation. Michael had the extra ability, I think. Something indefinable. He isn't just sitting there as an experienced, co-operative professional. There is something else happening.

Michael always pleased in posters ! ..like photos in your bedroom walls , he really looked at you there was a genuine feel about his eyes. he would follow you around the room , in a pleasant way ,in a kind way , like a soothing -i dont know comforting look ..
It was friendly. i just really got that as a kid, like he wouldn't have that sort of nonchalant, viscous no time, - here for the camera then go- eyes.maybe van halen /bon jovi .stare look , that so many had mastered, you know?

Back