MJ "LoveStoned" my 30th, FULL VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE for D/L&#3

That was absolutely incredible matey boy! Not to put down your other fantastic work, but this is by far your best work so far in your video editing projects I have seen. I love you how match up lots of the lyrics with the music video in use, it is something that only I have seen you do. Very original, very entertaining, we all know who would be very proud of you. The man himself![/b]

An amazing video :wild: The darkened background with the special effects really worked for me as it pulled me into the vid.
Your use of clips worked perfectly with the song and timing was bang on. Ending with 'Will You Be There' was very well thought out, when the wings closed around him I got goose bumps down my back, I guess thats because I got so drawn into it.
I don't have an account with 'youtube' yet so am unable to rate it right now, but I'll rectify that shortly and I'll nip back over there. Thanks for sharing 'big DB' I'm going to say one more time "I Loved It" :flowers:[/b]

WOW thanks for those fantastic comments! glad you enjoyed the vid Foxy and Rita, when you sign up to youtube, send me a friend invite :)

thank you cass, with yours and everyone elses comments and ratings, I've just noticed I have THREE honors!

#48 - Top Rated (Today) - Music
#59 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music
#87 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D

You're welcome bigDB. I've signed up with youtube, rated your video 5star and left comment. I went to friend invite but got nowhere lol, just be patient with me. :blush:

This is a good video...."Love Stoned" though was exactly the type of song that MJ should have done, not Mr. Timberlake....sorry Justin fans....I just imagined MJ doing this type of song..noone else...

Thanks big, I sent friend invite, hope it worked. I watched 'LoveStoned' 3 more times today (It's really infectious).
Like 'Poefriend' said 'you come away wanting more'.

Thanks big, I sent friend invite, hope it worked. I watched 'LoveStoned' 3 more times today (It's really infectious).
Like 'Poefriend' said 'you come away wanting more'.[/b]

:lol: i'll need to get more vids made for you two then! ;)

thanks so much, got your invite and accepted :)

OMG Big, it is BRILLIANT! I LOVE it! That is so spectacular. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Truly, I think that it should have been the music film for the song, except with Michael singing it of course! (Not that Justin doesn't deserve credit because it is a very cool song, but with this particular film, I'd love to hear Michael singfing it.) Oh wow--that was something. I've commented on You Tube. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful film with us. You ROCK! (((hug)))

OMG Big, it is BRILLIANT! I LOVE it! That is so spectacular. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Truly, I think that it should have been the music film for the song, except with Michael singing it of course! (Not that Justin doesn't deserve credit because it is a very cool song, but with this particular film, I'd love to hear Michael singfing it.) Oh wow--that was something. I've commented on You Tube. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful film with us. You ROCK! (((hug)))[/b]

thanks Dimity, I would love to hear Michael singing this song too, he would have nailed it! :D

GREAT video...really enjoyed it!

How did you get the music waves? Did you film that yourself and then lay it on top?

Seriously well done - is this a hobby or do you work in editing? You and I should work on a project!

GREAT video...really enjoyed it!

How did you get the music waves? Did you film that yourself and then lay it on top?

Seriously well done - is this a hobby or do you work in editing? You and I should work on a project![/b]

got them from Justins video ;) its just a hobby but at the moment things arent working out with my teaching in that Ive been unable to secure a job yet, so Im considering it as a full time job. :) im doing my research at the moment!

Hey Big :)

You always do such a fabulous job with your videos. This one is no exception. :flowers:

You chose the perfect MJ footage to fit JT's song, which I love.
The BOTDF , TWYMMF, WYBT, etc is great with the song.
From uptempo to he slowers portion of the song, everything fell right into place.
The bit at the end with SCREAM and MJ clicking off the picture was on point!
I loved it from start to finish!
Thank you for shraing #30! :)

I have a question.. I like big DB's work, but why big DB's videos stay on the general forum while everyone elses videos gets tossed into the media threads??

i ask sr staff if I may post them and have done so ever since I posted here, before I was staff I asked through the write the staff forum.

ok just wanted to ask cuz my vids got knocked off the page, as well as some others..

I enjoy ur work big DB, keep it up

ok just wanted to ask cuz my vids got knocked off the page, as well as some others..

I enjoy ur work big DB, keep it up[/b]

and that will continue to happen unless you request to post them here... :)

cheers KOPV I always appreciate your support! :D

Re: MJ "LoveStoned" my 30th, FULL VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE for D/L

Wow! The video is great! You are really great at this :clapping:
I enjoy watching your videos, they're so smooth.

Hey, thanks for bumping this thread. I never saw this before!

This video is PERFECT!!!

WOW thanks guys, havent seen this thread in a while, havent watched this vid in a while either! i remember making this vid, it was such a pain in the ass! lol god i spent ages on the graphics and was starting to annoy me but it was worth it all in the end :)

thanks again :p

Back