MJ quietly moves up the Youtube ranks [Related threads merged]

Re: MJ quietly moves up the Youtube ranks

i know that is so right! lol

but then again.....i think he practicly already does! lol

Great news. I'm sure some siginificant percentage of those who contributed to the rising ranks are in their late teens or early twenties. What other ways can be better than to youtube to get to know who he is without spending money? I hope, starting from that youtube search stage, they went on to buy albums and eventually has become fans.

^^ Couldn't those artists just throw a couple of vids up on YT? I'm pretty sure they'd see benefits.

I bet MJ is gaining fans by the minute through YT. Fans that then go and buy MJ stuff...
Nah, if Prince can't control it or make money from it, he doesn't bother. I'd say he's spending more money to Web Sheriff and lawyers to keep the stuff off than to leave it alone. I don't know why he bothers with youtube, but doesn't have videos taken off of Rolling Stone.com, BET. com, NBC.com, etc. I guess these are "legit" sites lol. But it surely isn't helping him. He even has cover versions of his songs taken down and home videos if his music playing in the background. If you happen to find a Prince video (sometimes a video is there with no sound if he doesn't own the footage), there's a lot of comments insulting him about his attitude. Even on his fan sites, they trash him. Prince even put out a song about this called PFUnk.

I think what's helping it grow is youtube it can be addictive and you'll be sitting there forever cuz the vids get so good and you discover new things...and there's a lot of kids and teens on there who don't really know about Mike so they fall in love with the music from youtube...so I hope the channel will continue to grow

It's too bad Prince, Don Cornelius, Stax Records, and the folks who own The Ed Sullivan Show doesn't realize that.

I know every Prince video is silent on youtube...I think that's bad pr...I mean if you sing a lyric of one of his songs your video will be silence so in the comment all people do is vent on prince....I think he must just be old school he just doesn't get it

Michael jackson popularity growing!

Here check this out:

http://ca.youtube.com/user/michaeljackson?ob=1

#34 - Most Subscribed (All Time) - Musicians - Global
#18 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Global
#7 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Musicians - Global
#7 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Musicians - Global ............>>>>>>>> Last time i watched it was 12 ;D than 8 now 7
#21 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Partners - Global

He he just wanted to share this!

Have fun!
Boris

Re: Michael jackson popularity growing!

Thanks Boris :) Love it
seems the little scare about MJ's health has brough in
mors people and they are going to get Michaelized :) and open
new youtube fans accounts and help build our Youtube ARMY
I love it - I pick up all kinds of new friends and fans from MJ's
channel and recruite them :D

The way these youtube stats keep changing, we should dedicate a thread to new updates or something. I like knowing where he is in the ranks!

I actally prefer usher than chris brown :p

Wow how cool :yes:

What it really bothers me it's that both of them immitates Michael 'n they doesn't innovate honestly.

this is awsome. go mike

i agree snow
I wish they would do more of their own thing
I dont like when celebriites copy each other's style at all.

Thanx lovemjj! :)

I know MJ is better than them all but on you tube Chriss Brow got more honors and fans and i dont like that.Its same on facebook. I would love that MJ become 1.

That's because Chris' fanbase mostly consists of teens and they tend to be use the internet more and are more overzealous than fanbases of other age groups, so i'm not suprised at all that Chris is more popular on youtube. I'm just glad that Michael is doing well . Not bad at all for a guy who hasn't released any new music in a while. It just goes to show that good , timeless music will never die.

Here check this out:

http://ca.youtube.com/user/michaeljackson?ob=1

#7 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Musicians - Global
#7 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Musicians - Global ............>>>>>>>> Last time i watched it was 12 ;D than 8 now 7
#21 - Most Viewed (All Time) - Partners - Global

He he just wanted to share this!

Have fun!
Boris

We haven't seen nothin yet...:punk:

From 28-11-08

Most viewed (All time) - musicians -
---------Top Ten------------
- Sony BMG
- Chris Brown TV
- Britney TV
- Warnerbrosrecords
- Soulja Boy TV
- Hollywoodrecords
- FueledByRamen
- Roadrunnerrecords
- Linkinpark TV
- Michael Jackson

So now that MJ's in 7th place, where did BritneyTV, Warnerbrosrecords, FueledByRamen, Roadrunnerrecords and LinkinParkTV go? I suspect they will return after some kind of update or something. And now MJ has JonasBrothersMusic to contend with. :lol:

But not to worry; wait until MJ has new stuff!

Back