MJ, the Silent power behind you

Daryll748

Proud Member
I guess the title says it all hey :blush:

I recently 'discovered' again that Michael is still the 'silent power' behind me...
Exams are on the way and I see my College friends cringe in and nag about how stressed they are about them and I only :D

They wanna know WHY I'm so :D and then I tell them... The 'trick' won't work with them... It's something 'personal'... It's a 'connection' you can't 'force' :blush:

So, NOW I see you WONDER what's this thread all about hey :unsure:

Whenever I feel STRESSED OUT... I pull strength and courage from Michael :wub:
In different ways...
Michael's music where his energy and love is stored in...
The 'life' lessons I learnt from Michael to see positive stuff in every 'potentially' BAD situation and to always THINK POSITIVE...
Wearing my MJ T-shirts hidden under my shirt or sweater whenever I have to do a task or an exam that needs FOCUS and CONCENTRATION...

Is Michael still YOUR silent power behind you? If yes, PLEASE share...
Thanks,

Daryll.

P.S. This is 'meant' as a POSITIVE and UPLIFTING thread :D

Michael will ALWAYS be my silent power until the day I die :) When things get tough, as you say, his music and loving soul reach out through my earphones and my Iphone. It's just electric how it happens! If I don't have that on me to listen to him then if things are getting tough again I just look down at the tattoo on my left arm (Beat It tattoo) and just think to myself I can BEAT IT! :lol:

His aura is EVERYWHERE and I L.O.V.E. it!

Thank you Daryll for this great thread. :yes:
For the moment, I have nothing to write. Exhausted by Katherine vs AEG lawsuit and my everyday life, I'm empty inside. I have no inspiration to write something brilliant. :(
I just say : Michael is not only behind but ahead, beside, above and around, and this all the time. :cheeky:

Indeed, Thrillerchild :punk:

There is something MAGICAL and 'transcending' about Michael :wub: that I just can't explain into words... I watched Moonwalker yesterday and I felt like I was 16 again... All my worries just evaporated in that moment...

Yep, Laeticia :friends: :better: I hope you feel better soon :blush:

Well, you don't NEED to write something brilliant... write from the :heart: and then it's already 'brilliant' :D

You're right... Michael is EVERYWHERE... NOT just 'behind' you but 'besides' you, 'leading' you :blush:

It's sounds 'crazy' but I rather go shopping all on my own... My mum doesn't really get it why... but I can't tell her that I FEEL Michael 'close' to me when I'm 'alone', can I? :unsure:

I buy the 'COOLEST' stuff on my own cause it FEELS like I'm guided by Michael :blush: I know, it sounds :blink: but I came home yesterday with Michael style PJ's, shirts,trousers...

It is so true, It has been almost a year Michael has been obviously a major part of my life and the more I listen to him (Really he always tells me to listen to myself!) The better my life gets! I was facing a bleak future with no hope now I am free from debt, I have a job I love, I have opportunities to volunteer and help people, AND opportunities to travel.

All this because he is always showing me that the answer is always GIVING. Give love, give of yourself, give what you have even if you don't think you can spare it. It will all work out in the end!

Love is the answer to all that I am:angel:

It is so true, It has been almost a year Michael has been obviously a major part of my life and the more I listen to him (Really he always tells me to listen to myself!) The better my life gets! I was facing a bleak future with no hope now I am free from debt, I have a job I love, I have opportunities to volunteer and help people, AND opportunities to travel.

All this because he is always showing me that the answer is always GIVING. Give love, give of yourself, give what you have even if you don't think you can spare it. It will all work out in the end!

Love is the answer to all that I am:angel:

NOW, this is an UPLIFTING post :angel:
Thanks Lark :friends:

You know, these kind of stories are always so nice to hear that Michael can change your life for the better... I must admit that they were 'months' I thought I couldn't make Michael PROUD cause I was hurting too much but now I got that sense of PRIDE back cause when you SHOW the world how PROUD you are of loving Michael and show them all what Michael 'taught' you... Eventually, they do come to you...

I mean... Everyone in my college class NOW kind of 'found' out I'm a MJ fan :wub: I know some 'avoid' me but then you have people that at first were 'sceptical' and then they do 'reach' out to you cause they see how kind and nice you really are... :blush:

So, I don't go BLABBING around I'm a MJ fan :wub: The BEST way is to SHOW them what Michael 'taught' you and Michael will gain MORE respect :D

Michael is definitely a silent power in my life. In class we did a guided meditation called a death meditation (you visualize being on your death bed and you get visited by any three people) as we did this the first person for me was my grandma who passed when I was 11, Micheal was the second one and my girl was the third. Micheal said nothing but smiled and just gave off this warm positive feeling. Sometimes I feel that same warmth and thats what I think it is.

[...]
Whenever I feel STRESSED OUT... I pull strength and courage from Michael :wub:
In different ways...
Michael's music where his energy and love is stored in...
The 'life' lessons I learnt from Michael to see positive stuff in every 'potentially' BAD situation and to always THINK POSITIVE...
Wearing my MJ T-shirts hidden under my shirt or sweater whenever I have to do a task or an exam that needs FOCUS and CONCENTRATION [...]
:cool:

Back