MJ to HIT IRELAND O2 TOO!!!???

He`s also printed loads of shit, he has "insider" info because he comes here and and copies and pastes it!!

probably true lol waht has he actually said thats been shown to be true and saying mj is gonna tour 20 times doesnt count cause sooner or later considering the amounts of times u say it it will prob turn out to be true

I'd be surprised if MJ didn't come to Ireland, as he has always played here on every Solo World Tour, also the fact he made friends with concert promoter here and owner of O2 here. They are still playing ad here on 2F. www.2fm.ie , I hope they put us out of our Misery real soon.

It is unfair id MJ is doing World tour all dates were not given out 1st. As, as much aas I LOVE London, I would have saved money by seeing MJ here, and likewise for all other fans outside the UK.

They are many O2 arenas around europe (ie. Berlin).

Are they all owned by AEG live?

Just an update on MJ coming to Ireland. Someone my friend knows got talking to a person in the O2 in Dublin lately, who told her during the middle of the London run of shows, MJ will announce dates for the O2 in Dublin.

The Irish Daily Mirror yesterday claimed MJ will play 3 dates in Ireland, and it seems they will happen after the London Shows. Also it claims shows are planed for Rome and Paris too. :)

probably true lol waht has he actually said thats been shown to be true and saying mj is gonna tour 20 times doesnt count cause sooner or later considering the amounts of times u say it it will prob turn out to be true

It is true lol, his user name was paulmartin

MJ to peform in Ireland? - If so, then sure he will perform many places around the world!

Just an update on MJ coming to Ireland. Someone my friend knows got talking to a person in the O2 in Dublin lately, who told her during the middle of the London run of shows, MJ will announce dates for the O2 in Dublin.

The Irish Daily Mirror yesterday claimed MJ will play 3 dates in Ireland, and it seems they will happen after the London Shows. Also it claims shows are planed for Rome and Paris too. :)

Thanks for the Update. Do you have the article?

Can't watch the video.
It says:
Este video no está disponible en tu país o en tu dominio

AEG have a venue in Stockholm Sweden.
Did they say anything about Sweden yet??

So after London for sure. Michael's next stop will be Dublin, Paris & Rome. How about Berlin, Hamburg,Copenhagen,Oslo??

Awwwwwwwwwwww Mannnnn!!

:bugeyedMichael Please don't annunce anymore dates,
before october:scratch:I need to find a job ASP:angel:

Back