MJ50 - Launch/Fan Party by Sony BMG - Sydney, AUS - Fans can chose tracklist

No sadly I'm not it clashes with a golf tournament I'm involved with and I have work commitments :(

I'll be there in spirit :D

Hey there, this is my first message on this forum! my names Paul and im from New Zealand. Just booked some flights to Sydney and my ticket to the MJ party. Was hoping to meet other mj fans in Sydney! Ive never been to a mj fan event really excited! anyone from Sydney??? trying to work out where to stay :)

Paul, there is a special accommodation place/and price at a nearby hotel.
Go to the maximum jackson site---look for their MJ50 thread---details there.
Dawn

I'm looking for someone to share with I have booked for 2 nights at Metro Edgecliff we have a few from Max Jax going to stay too.

Hey Marni fancy seeing you here you share yourself around hehehe a bit like me

has the au track list been released yet......?
have looked thru thread and not seen anything...
:timer:

has the au track list been released yet......?
have looked thru thread and not seen anything...
:timer:

tracklist of CD 2 has been revealed. CD 1 features voted tracks (no rarities)

The so-called "unreleased" tracks from the limited Australian Edition:

("Got The Hots" is the so-called "never released before" track - which simply applies to every country except Japan.
Also note that the "unreleased tracks" are all taken by THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION from 2004)

Disc 2:
01. Say, Say, Say (Album Version) - 3:58
02. Scream (Album Version) - 4:39
03. State Of Shock (Album Version) - 4:31
04. Got The Hots (Album Version) - 4:27
05. You Can't Win (Album Version) - 7:18
06. Fall Again (Demo) - 4:23
07. Sunset Driver (Demo) - 4:04
08. Someone Put Your Hand Out (Album Version) - 5:25
09. In The Back (Album Version) - 4:32
10. We Are The World (Demo) - 5:21
11. One More Chance (Album Version) - 3:50
12. Thriller Megamix (Album Version) - 9:14

Source: SonyBMG Australia

^That's pathetic. Sony have failed to give fans any real reason to buy this album. Not ONE rare/un-released track on that album. Why buy it? Fans might aswell make their own mixed compilation and burn it to CD-R, lol.

Give fans a drawcard Sony! They'd make an absolute mint if Sony thought this through properly.. lol..

Could you imagine how many fans would flock to buy this album, if Sony decided to put something like "Men In Black" on the CD?...

I'll save my money, thanks.

tracklist of CD 2 has been revealed. CD 1 features voted tracks (no rarities)

May I ask where you got that list from? Sony AU have told us they are not releasing the tracklist until the day of the release. :unsure: I can't find anything on Sony BMG AU or Sanity AU. :unsure:

Ahh I now see that the list is from Chaos (this tracklist has not been released on Sony's website though). Mind you, they haven't released full tracklists:

http://chaos.com/product/king_of_pop_2215346_2350.html

Disk 1 6. They Don't Care About Us 11. The Way You Make Me Feel 12. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (Single) 13. Dirty Diana 20. You Are Not Alone (Single) Disk 2 1. Say Say Say With Sir Paul Mccartney 2. Scream (Single) With Janet Jackson 3. State Of Shock – Jackson 5 With Mick Jagger 4. Got The Hots - New 5. You Can't Win (From "The Wiz") 6. Fall Again (Demo) 7. Sunset Driver (Demo) 8. Somone Put Your Hand Out 9. In The Back 10. We Are The World (Demo) 11. One More Chance 12. Jason Nevins Thriller Mega Mix – New

thanks for the info

so if 'got the hots' is on itunes i will download if not am not bothered to be honest
the au cd was the one i think everyone was hangin out for to see but not that exciting is it.....

ok back to waitin for new material lol

Hey there, this is my first message on this forum! my names Paul and im from New Zealand. Just booked some flights to Sydney and my ticket to the MJ party. Was hoping to meet other mj fans in Sydney! Ive never been to a mj fan event really excited! anyone from Sydney??? trying to work out where to stay :)

Hey, there, this is also my very first message in this forum.

I'm currently living in Sydney, and bought 2 tickets already!

Anyone from Sydney, or somewhere else, wanna go as well?
just email me: tara_babysbreath@Hotmail.com

I feel Soooooooooooo excited!!

i wish i could have gone 2 that. I hope that went had fun! :)

Here's some pro footage that was shown on Max TV of the event (it's about 2-3 mins)

Back