MJ_Rocks My World is in the HOT SEAT

Hiya Rose :ciao: If you could star in a west end show which one would it be ?

if you could be in one of Michaels dance routines which one would it be ?

what is your all time favourite film?

Hiya Rose :ciao: If you could star in a west end show which one would it be ?

if you could be in one of Michaels dance routines which one would it be ?

what is your all time favourite film?
Hey lis! :huggy:

- Ooo... That's a hard one!! I love CATS the musical, and Phantom Of The Opera :heart: they are both my favourite musicals EVER. I don't think I could choose just one!! Hahaa but I think it would be Phantom Of The Opera, because I LOVE and know every word to every song from that musical :p
- omg...this is wayyyy too hard :p I love them all!! But it would be absolutely awesome to be in thriller!! Or bad! Or remember the time :p all the music videos have such good choreography :heart: I'm actually performing the rep from they don't care about us ( this is it version ) at college next week!! :D
- my favourite film of all time... The Lord Of The Rings!! :D :dancing: :happy_dance:
:ciao: :huggy:

- Ooo... That's a hard one!! I love CATS the musical, and Phantom Of The Opera :heart: they are both my favourite musicals EVER. I don't think I could choose just one!! Hahaa but I think it would be Phantom Of The Opera, because I LOVE and know every word to every song from that musical :p
- omg...this is wayyyy too hard :p I love them all!! But it would be absolutely awesome to be in thriller!! Or bad! Or remember the time :p all the music videos have such good choreography :heart: I'm actually performing the rep from they don't care about us ( this is it version ) at college next week!! :D
- my favourite film of all time... The Lord Of The Rings!! :D :dancing: :happy_dance:

wow cool :bow: dancing to they don't care about us, enjoy it , I love lotr too and cats and phantom :) xx

How did the rep of TDCAU go at College? :blush:

Oh, so the hot seats are coming back to life? Yay. :lol:

What is the most nervous you've ever been?

I like the hot seats. :D It's fun asking and answering questions... for some reason. :lol:

I used to love pulling my teeth out. O_O I'd keep playing with them until they came out.

I meant when I was younger and changing my teeth, if that wasn't obvious. :lol: But yeah, I liked pulling them out. I'd play with my loose ones when I was watching movies or reading until it was ready to come out and then I pulled it out. :D

Just making sure. :lol: This is going to sound weird, but I enjoyed the pain. :blink:

You know what they say about payback? Which one would you choose: Sherlock or DW? :beee:

Just making sure. :lol: This is going to sound weird, but I enjoyed the pain. :blink:

You know what they say about payback? Which one would you choose: Sherlock or DW? :beee:

What!! Noo no fair lol
Oh dear I don't even know... I guess it would have to be sherlock, cause the same reasons you said :lol: the sherlock wait is too long :cry: but I love sherlock too much :lol:

MJ_Rocks: If you could ask Michael just one question, what would it be, and how do you think he would answer?

What!! Noo no fair lol
Oh dear I don't even know... I guess it would have to be sherlock, cause the same reasons you said :lol: the sherlock wait is too long :cry: but I love sherlock too much :lol:

I know. It's painful even to think about giving it up. :no: thankfully, we won't have to make that choice.

MJ_Rocks: If you could ask Michael just one question, what would it be, and how do you think he would answer?

Umm I'd wanna ask him soo many questions, but I guess one what would I would want to ask would be what his favourite dance routines were from his videos, and I think he'd reply with bad, smooth criminal, thriller & remember the time :)

Hiya Rose. :hiya: I've got that too :yes:

If you were stranded on a desert island and you could take 5 items with u what would take ?
Do you have a favourite restaurant or cafe
Which song is your Fav from the Xscape album
If you could go on a date with Michael where would you go
What is your Fav season
What is your Fav colour
Which is your Fav theatre show
What's the best film you have ever seen

Hiya Rose. :hiya: I've got that too :yes:

If you were stranded on a desert island and you could take 5 items with u what would take ?
Do you have a favourite restaurant or cafe
Which song is your Fav from the Xscape album
If you could go on a date with Michael where would you go
What is your Fav season
What is your Fav colour
Which is your Fav theatre show
What's the best film you have ever seen

:hiya: he lis! :D

- umm I think id take a phone ( so someone could come and save me! ) food, water, my mj doll :p and a dress or something so I wont be cold!
- I love subway :D and costa coffee :yes:
- I love slave to the rhythm! :D
- I would spend the day on a quiet beach, and watch the sun set over the sea :girl_sigh:
- I love summer! :D its the best :sun:
- pink :D
- ummmm favourite theatre show... I love wicked and the phantom of the opera :D
- best film ive EVER seen?! omg I don't know! I love the lord of the rings, but I guess it would have to be titanic :yes:
thanks for asking me lis :ciao:

:hiya: he lis! :D

- umm I think id take a phone ( so someone could come and save me! ) food, water, my mj doll :p and a dress or something so I wont be cold!
- I love subway :D and costa coffee :yes:
- I love slave to the rhythm! :D
- I would spend the day on a quiet beach, and watch the sun set over the sea :girl_sigh:
- I love summer! :D its the best :sun:
- pink :D
- ummmm favourite theatre show... I love wicked and the phantom of the opera :D
- best film ive EVER seen?! omg I don't know! I love the lord of the rings, but I guess it would have to be titanic :yes:
thanks for asking me lis :ciao:

Hiya Rose :hiya: great answers :yes: the theatre show Wicked is awesome isn't it :) costa is yummy :) slave to the rhythm is well cool I agree !!!! :)

Back