MJIFC members from back in the day: unite!

PriceOfPoP i think i remember your nick name lol
i actually wont a ticket to MJ and friends in Munich through MJIFC but didnt log in for weeks to check my emails. eventually i missed it but they mailed me the ticket (Used to live in Egypt back then) 🤣😂

This is a trip down memory lane. I was that person that lacked inspiration so I simply used the username FanOfMichaelJackson on MJIFC and later fanofmj as well. Which annoyed some fans because we where all fans of course.

Aw those times at MJIFC where totally amazing looking back at it. Yes I hated the fakes who claimed to be the real deal but they where also funny. Or that one guy who came by every once in a while to spam the whole chatroom with the message that he was Michael Jackson's #1 fan.

Good times🤣

This is a trip down memory lane. I was that person that lacked inspiration so I simply used the username FanOfMichaelJackson on MJIFC and later fanofmj as well. Which annoyed some fans because we where all fans of course.

Aw those times at MJIFC where totally amazing looking back at it. Yes I hated the fakes who claimed to be the real deal but they where also funny. Or that one guy who came by every once in a while to spam the whole chatroom with the message that he was Michael Jackson's #1 fan.

Good times🤣
Gosh i remember you hahahahaha
and btw ... i was the annoying guy who flooded the room with Michael Jackson #1 fan .... later on i discovered mIRC and started flooding chat rooms there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like i wrote in another thread i only came on when it was MJNO but i do remember some of you. Dutchie i remember and i believe i went to Unbreakable with Janena if shes the one from Holland :)

Back