MJJC celebrates Love - Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas and New Year Greetings

Merry Christmas from this part of the hemisphere where our brains are programed to associate these words:

Summer = Christmas
Christmas = Summer
:D
SantaBeach.gif

ss.gif

Must sound weird to most of you but the Christmas spirit of love and unity here is the same,

God bless you all, MJ fam, may all of you have great holyday season! :D :ciao:

Merry Christmas from this part of the hemisphere where our brains are programed to associate these words:

Summer = Christmas
Christmas = Summer
:D
SantaBeach.gif

ss.gif

Must sound weird to most of you but the Christmas spirit of love and unity here is the same,

God bless you all, MJ fam, may all of you have great holyday season! :D :ciao:

Oh thank you I love it. A sunny Santa, most likely with his tropical reindeer!!

Who takes all the cards to Forest Lawn? I liked how we all sent roses to Michael on June 25. That would be nice to send card to Michael on Christmas.

Qbee here is the Christmas tree I did from your idea:

ChristmasPic.jpg

I sent Michael a Christmas Wreath for Christmas, and the staff said they will take a picture of it in front of the Terrace and send it to me in an email. Of course they charge an extra $5 for that. When I get the e-mail I will post it here.

Qbee here is the Christmas tree I did from your idea:

ChristmasPic.jpg

I sent Michael a Christmas Wreath for Christmas, and the staff said they will take a picture of it in front of the Terrace and send it to me in an email. Of course they charge an extra $5 for that. When I get the e-mail I will post it here.
Oh that's so lovely :heart: Please share the wreath pic from Forest Lawn when you get it.

Paris i love the frames you have Michael's picture in, and all the photos are wonderful!!!^^

Here is the wreath I bought for Michael, and the Forest Lawn Staff took photos of it. I am sorry they did not take a photo so his name will show up. Next time I will have to stress this. It seems there is a special person who takes the photos for Michael fans now. I guess Michael has created a new job position for Forest Lawn, and this means lots of fans are remembering Michael which is great.

ChristmasPic2.jpg

ChristmasPic3.jpg

Last edited:
The pictures of Forest Lawn are beautiful. We will love our Michael forever and ever.

Happy New Year everyone.

Wishing you Peace in your heart, health in your body,
wealth in your life, joy in your home.
May you always be blessed with these priceless treasures.

* Happy New Year *

2lktu9v.jpg

Happy new year everybody!

MJ # 6 and the Jacksons #1 on Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve favorite moments countdown (should be reversed?).

Saw Dick clark's Rocking Robbin clip many times. But never saw the in the crowd interview with MJ. How shockingly unhappy and lonely that kid was.

Agree it should be reversed.!

Happy New Year everybody, I hope that 2013 brings you all lots of happiness, health, prosperity and peace. I hope that this next year we, the MJJ family can solve our differences and become united once again, as Michael remembered us to be before he went on to a better life..:angel: I hope he keeps watching over us and let's keep his memory alive always, we love you Michael :heart: Bless you all..:ciao:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a blessed and fulfilling year! :flowers:

Back