MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Hey Mots, just realized I missed out on you at the fanday! Boooo!
Gee there were so many people, I think I missed quite a few... :blush:

Great pics everyone, thanks for sharing! :heart:

Motsey I remember talking to you in the Indigo2 during Navi's event. You were wondering if my phone could take good photos and you asked me to bluetooth them to you! Lovely talking with everyone, I had a blast! Cannot wait for the next one, sooooo excited!!!!

DAmn... I'm in the wrong part of the map. I need to move out there. I hate it here in the U.S.
Nothing like that exists out here. Beautiful pictures. I'm in complete envy. :D

^^^^^^^

Ditto, come move over to our side of the Atlantic. We'll welcome you with tea and biscuits. Hob nobs are a personal favourite of mine!

DAmn... I'm in the wrong part of the map. I need to move out there. I hate it here in the U.S.
Nothing like that exists out here. Beautiful pictures. I'm in complete envy. :D

:wild: That would make my whole year! :D

All this talk of biscuits is making me wanna go and get some from the shop. :lol:

Hey Mots, just realized I missed out on you at the fanday! Boooo!
Gee there were so many people, I think I missed quite a few... :blush:

Great pics everyone, thanks for sharing! :heart:

Yea i only just realised by looking at the pictures we were right next to each other few times but didnt know it was you :doh:

Choco hob nobs are the best and pinkies as well xoxo

You cant be serious? Surely nothing beats a maryland cookie!
cookie.jpg

Does anyone know what happened to the video that was shot outside the slug and the photo taken of us all at lunchtime from the staircase?

And does anyone know who/what the camera crew were from in the Indigo?

Does anyone know what happened to the video that was shot outside the slug and the photo taken of us all at lunchtime from the staircase?

And does anyone know who/what the camera crew were from in the Indigo?

Hay there
The camera crew was from germany suggarbunny said thay filmed me and her,its for a doc i think xoxo

And mots yummy to the cookie xoxo

Ah buts what the best dunkie biscuit?? xoxo

does anybody know the name of the remixes on the Navi show, the ones they showed with a video on the screen along the show????

You mean the video they played in Navi's show? I can ask Briggsy the name of the remixes the next time he's online cos Briggsy is the man behind all the videos shown at the event.

EDIT: I asked him and he asked me to post this: "Hiya!... It's Briggsy! The mixes you heard on the VT were produced by me, and aren't available in the public domain. Hope you liked them!"

Last edited:
Chocolate hob nobs, mmmmmmm. Motsey Maryland cookies are amazing as well but you just can't beat a chocolate hob nob! MJ would agree, he likes hob nobs!

You mean the video they played in Navi's show? I can ask Briggsy the name of the remixes the next time he's online cos Briggsy is the man behind all the videos shown at the event.

EDIT: I asked him and he asked me to post this: "Hiya!... It's Briggsy! The mixes you heard on the VT were produced by me, and aren't available in the public domain. Hope you liked them!"

haa ok, well i loved them, why he dont share de remixes?????

To get an answer for that one you'll need to wait 'til tomorrow as he just left :)

does anybody know the name of the remixes on the Navi show, the ones they showed with a video on the screen along the show????

I apparently was on one of those videos at the world music awards. :fear:
I didnt see it but my daughters said Mum we saw you!! :rofl: I must have looked away or something LOL!

Those videos were so good. :)

I didnt see it but my daughters said Mum we saw you!! :rofl: I must have looked away or something LOL!

Wow Lorraine! Wouldn't you love a copy! lol

Whoo hoo! ur famous now! :p :)

Thanks for posting the video! :flowers:

Oh my God, Navi's "you've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal" :blink: :scratch: :no:

Back