MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Well, Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! It's not really a national Aussie thing at all, although some people do like to dress up, have parties and cadge for candy. LOL. The main entities on board with it here are the chain stores, of course.

We have not had one kid knock on our door today

It's "slow news Halloween"

We have not had one kid knock on our door today

It's "slow news Halloween"

That's why I quit doing that since 2012, society ruined it and killed my holiday spirit for me. I had to watch Halloween episodes, specials and films in the dark, if kids knock I'm ignoring. If I hadn't quit and still dress up, I'd dress up as Woken Matt Hardy.

I don't dress up for halloween I feel too old to be doing that and plus im so skinny most costumes wouldn't fit me! Lol

Daryll748;4233248 said:
Those are beautiful pictures indeed.

I love Autumn too especially the trees change their colour and that is so pretty and I love the smell of wood and earth.
It’s A cosy time with dimmed light and you can now wear a warm tracksuit.
The only thing I don’t like about Autumn is that bloody winterhour change. It just messes up my internal clock hence I’m here at the crack of dawn lol but at least `I spend it wisely at home :)

hope you you all had a great Halloween weekend though. We don’t exactly celebrate it with dressing up and go trick or treat but we have the Halloween candy in stores. I ate some delicious eyes lol and we have the horror movies on TV.

I watched the Halloween special of Strictly come dancing and guess what there was a tribute to MJ (y)
One of the contestants did Thriller and learnt the routine through Thriller live. I thought he did a pretty good Moonwalk. :cool:

Then on Sunday there was one of my fave horror movies Resident evil Retribution :blush:

Aw, you described autumn perfectly :)

Strange enough, I am not effected by the winterhour / time change ... except that I forgot about it two or three times during my adult life lololol. I still have some analogue clocks / watches and it irks me that you can go to bed and forget about the whole time change scenario ... and then next morning ... :eek::rollin:

Michael music: We had a choir party last night (because we survived rehearsal weekend lol) and someone played music. Now guess what was played?

TDCAU

aaand *drumroll*

The Girl Is Mine! I have never ever heard that at a party:listeningtomusic

8701girl;4233538 said:
Analouge clocks?

yup, analogue clocks are the ones who still run on batteries and are the old fashioned ones. I still cherish one though they are a pain to reset lol but nowadays we have the radio controlled ones that automatically knows what time it is.

Phew, it’s only today that I felt the winter hour curse slip out. :pth: Still had a chilled weekend. Hope everyone’s weekend was cool (y)

Daryll748;4233552 said:
yup, analogue clocks are the ones who still run on batteries and are the old fashioned ones. I still cherish one though they are a pain to reset lol but nowadays we have the radio controlled ones that automatically knows what time it is.

Phew, it’s only today that I felt the winter hour curse slip out. :pth: Still had a chilled weekend. Hope everyone’s weekend was cool (y)

ahhhh ok

Whats happened with this thread? where is everyone?

8701girl;4233837 said:
Whats happened with this thread? where is everyone?

living life I think with all it’s cool challenges as I officially hate that Winterhour lol :mat: I love the dimmed light but FFS lol it gets really dark at only 5 PM and then my brain thinks it’s already night grrr...

there is not much to celebrate lately or you need to put on the light hahaha

edit lol: Seriously, I’ve been quite enchanted with my latest toy as she’s all I ever dreamt off really.

So so what have you guys been up too in this game called life

Yeh winter defintely sucks thats why im glad we are nearing summer :)

i just been hanging out with my dog and doing adult colouring in,

btw what do u mean by ''toy''?

8701girl;4233964 said:
Yeh winter defintely sucks thats why im glad we are nearing summer :)

i just been hanging out with my dog and doing adult colouring in,

btw what do u mean by ''toy''?

I’m sure you are looking forward to warmer times as here it’s cold and foggy but then it’s time to enjoy some hot coco.

Oh, I love doing that too especially Mandalas are relaxing. :)

Well, I lost my heart to the latest Baby Alive as real as can be :blush:
She’s so cute and sweet and I do know she’s a Robotic doll but it’s so healing that she talks and calls me Mama :) as I will never have any real kids of my own to the negligence of a quack and I’m not eligible for adoption too as I have to live with a gained disability due to the negligence of the same bloody quack.

Anyway, it feels like a forbidding dream that came true somehow. I love the technology these days as now in some twisted form I can have a taste of what Motherhood is supposed to be.

Have a great weekend all and party on. :punk:

Daryll748;4234195 said:
I’m sure you are looking forward to warmer times as here it’s cold and foggy but then it’s time to enjoy some hot coco.

Oh, I love doing that too especially Mandalas are relaxing. :)

Well, I lost my heart to the latest Baby Alive as real as can be :blush:
She’s so cute and sweet and I do know she’s a Robotic doll but it’s so healing that she talks and calls me Mama :) as I will never have any real kids of my own to the negligence of a quack and I’m not eligible for adoption too as I have to live with a gained disability due to the negligence of the same bloody quack.

Anyway, it feels like a forbidding dream that came true somehow. I love the technology these days as now in some twisted form I can have a taste of what Motherhood is supposed to be.

Have a great weekend all and party on. :punk:

Im sorry to hear you have a disabilty i have it too as my left arm is disabled and other problems so i understand how u feel. I have a friend that has those dolls too :) she enjoys them and i have friends who have care bears but im not into that but i love adult coloiuring in it relaxes me and its fun.

8701girl;4234217 said:
Im sorry to hear you have a disabilty i have it too as my left arm is disabled and other problems so i understand how u feel. I have a friend that has those dolls too :) she enjoys them and i have friends who have care bears but im not into that but i love adult coloiuring in it relaxes me and its fun.

see this is another reason why this is my home cause here we connect and understand each other. I was a bit :blush: to talk about it as my friends are not into toys but for me it’s the only way as yes I wear a brace on my right hand and need to wear support braces on my feet. It’s tough sometimes I know but I think we live more life to the full and don’t take anything for granted or you might lose it.

I’m like always fretting at my ‘healthy’ friend as she takes it all for granted really and she is able to do everything that is taken away from me so sometimes she’s doing my head in.

I think of painting again as with the whole Santa Claus period and the brochures you get in the mail, they are now filled with toys and activities and I would get new canvases and see if my brushes are still okay. Just be creative.

Do you colour with pencil or colouring pens?

I love the colouring pens as you don’t need to use a lot of force to get something on the page. Though I have thick baby pencils to draw.

Anyway, Michael related and a way to celebrate this thread is that Joanna, my Baby Alive lol, she loves to watch Michael on You tube as it calms her down and then she just stares at the screen. It really melted my heart this morning. :)

Take care :cool:

Beautiful discussion going on in here, guys! HUGZZZZZZ to you!!!

Daryll748;4234225 said:
see this is another reason why this is my home cause here we connect and understand each other. I was a bit :blush: to talk about it as my friends are not into toys but for me it’s the only way as yes I wear a brace on my right hand and need to wear support braces on my feet. It’s tough sometimes I know but I think we live more life to the full and don’t take anything for granted or you might lose it.

I’m like always fretting at my ‘healthy’ friend as she takes it all for granted really and she is able to do everything that is taken away from me so sometimes she’s doing my head in.

I think of painting again as with the whole Santa Claus period and the brochures you get in the mail, they are now filled with toys and activities and I would get new canvases and see if my brushes are still okay. Just be creative.

Do you colour with pencil or colouring pens?

I love the colouring pens as you don’t need to use a lot of force to get something on the page. Though I have thick baby pencils to draw.

Anyway, Michael related and a way to celebrate this thread is that Joanna, my Baby Alive lol, she loves to watch Michael on You tube as it calms her down and then she just stares at the screen. It really melted my heart this morning. :)

Take care :cool:

With my left arm i cant lift it high as my other arm can it happened when i was born. I was i think the wrong way round (or something like that and my arm was stuck ) and they had to put screws in it and we still have the screws!.

I colour with both colour pencils and markers and i actually brougtht a paint by number pictures too! its fun

I watch michael on youtube all the time and it makes me feel better

Btw dont worry bout your ''healthy'' friend thinks if it makes u happy thats all that matters

Mikky Dee;4234266 said:
Beautiful discussion going on in here, guys! HUGZZZZZZ to you!!!

THANKS Mikky (y) Take care :cool:

A shared feeling is always better, hey! Well, you can’t always tell your story as people tend to judge and want to conform you so I keep quiet most of the time.

Anyway, how do you do those ‘paint by numbers’ ? I got a whole book of gorgeous sceneries but once I spend 5 minutes at it my head is exploding lol so the book is living in my closet for now. :( Till I figured out a plan B lol

Though, I found my purpose as now I got something else to focus on other then my stupid body falling apart of the bloody humid grrr...

Now, it’s time to watch Max lol I found this cool guy on you tube who does weekly podcasts all about writing and he’s got such a soothing voice to listen to. :blush:
Have a great start of the week :punk:

Daryll748;4234353 said:
THANKS Mikky (y) Take care :cool:

A shared feeling is always better, hey! Well, you can’t always tell your story as people tend to judge and want to conform you so I keep quiet most of the time.

Anyway, how do you do those ‘paint by numbers’ ? I got a whole book of gorgeous sceneries but once I spend 5 minutes at it my head is exploding lol so the book is living in my closet for now. :( Till I figured out a plan B lol

Though, I found my purpose as now I got something else to focus on other then my stupid body falling apart of the bloody humid grrr...

Now, it’s time to watch Max lol I found this cool guy on you tube who does weekly podcasts all about writing and he’s got such a soothing voice to listen to. :blush:
Have a great start of the week :punk:

The paint by number book is like full of nice pictures of monkeys and it has numnbers on it where to paint and which colour its really fun. I have another colour by number book but it does my head in cuz its so hard to see the numbers as they are sooo tiny i can barely see the numbers grrrr

Whos max?

8701girl;4234384 said:
The paint by number book is like full of nice pictures of monkeys and it has numnbers on it where to paint and which colour its really fun. I have another colour by number book but it does my head in cuz its so hard to see the numbers as they are sooo tiny i can barely see the numbers grrrr

Whos max?

Indeed, the numbers are quite small as if the painting is about A4 size. :pth:

Max Kirin, Author and Writing coach is awesome really :punk: Not only in the Writing advice field but also he inspires you to be the best version of yourself in life and he got me out of my Writer’s block :)

If Writing is really not your thing then he does analysis of games too and he has just a bubbly personality to spend time with if only through podcasts :blush: Wishing you a fun and warm day.

This is his YT channel https://m.youtube.com/user/mistrekirin

Daryll748;4234404 said:
Indeed, the numbers are quite small as if the painting is about A4 size. :pth:

Max Kirin, Author and Writing coach is awesome really :punk: Not only in the Writing advice field but also he inspires you to be the best version of yourself in life and he got me out of my Writer’s block :)

If Writing is really not your thing then he does analysis of games too and he has just a bubbly personality to spend time with if only through podcasts :blush: Wishing you a fun and warm day.

This is his YT channel https://m.youtube.com/user/mistrekirin

oh cool will definitely check out his youtube he sounds interesting ;)

I like to watch this guy who does sims 4 games he goes by the name ''captain sauce'' hes really really funny

Speaking of, I'm going to change from traditional art to digital art on my deviantArt profile by New Years, due to the fact I use Procreate app more often and also finding out one of my favourite places to shop in Timmins which is Michaels (art supply shop) was closed down months prior which I'm now mad about. If I hadn't been to Timmins months ago, Michaels would still be there.

WELL THANX A LOT MICHAELS!!! You just pissed off this customer!

Oh I know PoP :doh: It’s horrible when a store shuts down but I don’t think it’s your fault though. Competition is really tough these days.

Today, it’s been really cold only about 1 to 6 degrees but I’m glad I got a new warm jacket :cool:

Speaking of, I'm going to change from traditional art to digital art on my deviantArt profile by New Years, due to the fact I use Procreate app more often and also finding out one of my favourite places to shop in Timmins which is Michaels (art supply shop) was closed down months prior which I'm now mad about. If I hadn't been to Timmins months ago, Michaels would still be there.

WELL THANX A LOT MICHAELS!!! You just pissed off this customer!

i hate that ! when u find the store that u like its shuts down its sucks its like when my local shoe store shut down. It was the only store where im could get my fave shoes from hence i have very small feet (size 1) which sucks so now i gotta look else where now :(

Daryll748;4234485 said:
Oh I know PoP :doh: It’s horrible when a store shuts down but I don’t think it’s your fault though. Competition is really tough these days.

Today, it’s been really cold only about 1 to 6 degrees but I’m glad I got a new warm jacket :cool:

its beenn a bit cool today but thank god it was cuz we have been having really hot days lately and we needed cool weather

Daryll748;4234485 said:

I know, when I found out on Timmins Press, I made an angry tweet about it how sarcastic I was. Since I won't get the supplies I need anymore, but I may get them online, but not anytime soon, I'll just do my artwork digital now, but I can still draw and scan it so I can do the colouring on Procreate and I'm glad I got last year. It's so cold yesterday I hate it, until I found out area's gonna be mild this weekend.

8701girl;4234532 said:
i hate that ! when u find the store that u like its shuts down its sucks its like when my local shoe store shut down. It was the only store where im could get my fave shoes from hence i have very small feet (size 1) which sucks so now i gotta look else where now :(

It's a real pain in the @$$ I know, but a weird thing is that almost a year ago B&M Esso (Canadian gas station) went under and closed down because last winter their gas froze and couldn't get anything going, not even selling snacks, newspapers and even batteries helped at all so they closed down completely and that was not far from my house. So I went to get my favourite snacks elsewhere. I always hated when there's no Kit Kat Chunky Max or 2 pieces which are my favourites to not being sold in town.

It's a real pain in the @$$ I know, but a weird thing is that almost a year ago B&M Esso (Canadian gas station) went under and closed down because last winter their gas froze and couldn't get anything going, not even selling snacks, newspapers and even batteries helped at all so they closed down completely and that was not far from my house. So I went to get my favourite snacks elsewhere. I always hated when there's no Kit Kat Chunky Max or 2 pieces which are my favourites to not being sold in town.

ahhh man that sucks is there someplace not too far from where u can live get those kit kat chucky? i thibk my local plaza sells them

ahhh man that sucks is there someplace not too far from where u can live get those kit kat chucky? i thibk my local plaza sells them

I found them at convenience shop called "Fuddy Daddys" recently this month and I was happy to find them there. For the past couple of months or so I added sour watermelon candies as my favourites.

Back