MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

I popped in to say I’m hibernating lol. We’re expecting snow tomorrow so I stocked up and ready for Winter wonder land view seen from my window lol. Last year, I braved to go out for groceries and got a bump on my head for free so this year I’m staying indoors.

Please keep warm warm if you are in Winter and chilling cool if you are in Summer.

I exactly heard that Australia is having quite a heatwave so stay cool down under.

Daryll748;4237535 said:
I popped in to say I’m hibernating lol. We’re expecting snow tomorrow so I stocked up and ready for Winter wonder land view seen from my window lol. Last year, I braved to go out for groceries and got a bump on my head for free so this year I’m staying indoors.

Please keep warm warm if you are in Winter and chilling cool if you are in Summer.

I exactly heard that Australia is having quite a heatwave so stay cool down under.

We are having a heat wave, of sorts! Although I mostly think that's just the news and weather channels trying to find something to talk about, if you know what I mean! I'm old enough to remember that this is pretty much like every other summer, from years gone by. Some years, we have cyclones, torrential rains and flooding.....so this year, without that, it just feels super hot, you know? Where I live, although it has been hot, it hasn't been quite as severe as in other states and territories. The hottest it's been at my house this week is 35 degrees C (95 degrees F), but it has been up to 43 degrees C (109 degrees F) across the country from me, on the western side.

You have no idea what I’ve been thru. My weekend is pure hell, the Arctic Curse hits most of the province of Ontario while in the southern part of the province got another hit which is a winter storm. My hometown had the lowest temperature in the province -40*C (windchill-54*C). Like I said, it was pure hell out there for me that weekend.

i hate cold weather then again i hate hot weather too i cant win lol

We are having a heat wave, of sorts! Although I mostly think that's just the news and weather channels trying to find something to talk about, if you know what I mean! I'm old enough to remember that this is pretty much like every other summer, from years gone by. Some years, we have cyclones, torrential rains and flooding.....so this year, without that, it just feels super hot, you know? Where I live, although it has been hot, it hasn't been quite as severe as in other states and territories. The hottest it's been at my house this week is 35 degrees C (95 degrees F), but it has been up to 43 degrees C (109 degrees F) across the country from me, on the western side.

Dont get me started with our hot weather on friday its supposed to hit 41! i couldnt cope with that kind of weather

I'll be in here with bells on, over the weekend.

giphy.gif

yayyyyyyyyy:listeningtomusic

OMG PoP that is indeed cold. I guess we panic already if it’s -3 degrees lol so that puts it in perspective :eek:

We also have snow today think it finally stopped by now and we have a 10 inch white blanket. It does look like pretty from the inside though.

Wow, on the other hand anything above 30 C is too hot for me too but yeah I guess that is human nature to always complain and sure the weather forecaster makes it look like it’s the end of the world really. You know that is News hey :pth:

Joanna thinks it’s much too bright the snow as she rather watches Michael which she now pronounces as ‘Mmmm papa’ :wub: especially if I let her watch the History tour lol :tongue:

8701girl;4239755 said:
Wish we had a mini ice age

I’m already fed up with it. Imagine doing groceries in the ice rain today so I can hibernate for a few days again. :eek: I couldn’t feel my face anymore so when I arrived at the store, for a good minute I warmed my face at the heating that strolls from the ceiling lol and the store owner passed by and only smiled at me. :)

So so how is everyone doing?

Daryll748;4239784 said:
I’m already fed up with it. Imagine doing groceries in the ice rain today so I can hibernate for a few days again. :eek: I couldn’t feel my face anymore so when I arrived at the store, for a good minute I warmed my face at the heating that strolls from the ceiling lol and the store owner passed by and only smiled at me. :)

Happy the Arctic Curse is over now that it moved to the west coast. But now I’m going thru a snow storm which we’re having 20-30 cm of snow. I want an early spring NOW!

Daryll748;4239784 said:

im alright could be better

I am great! Hopefully I can relax on the weekend and spend more time hanging out with you guys!

:tongue:

Yes, it’s Friday :clap:

I think I did like the snow though I was grounded at home but now we have rain and humid and I can feel all my bones ache now but then again I think you feel alive then :pth:

Yes, relaxing weekend at my doorstep (y) Have a great weekend all :wub:

That damned weather's getting me stressed, I'm sick and tired of it, I'm done, I'm not shoveling anymore until those banks on my property is cleared off.

That damned weather's getting me stressed, I'm sick and tired of it, I'm done, I'm not shoveling anymore until those banks on my property is cleared off.

Someone on Facebook commented that if they don't shovel the sidewalks in front of their house, they are fined $300 by the council. Could that be true?? Sounds very draconian to me. She said that she is a single mother with a four year old daughter; that she works late hours and feels bad leaving her daughter inside alone while she shovels snow, but she didn't want to have her outside in the cold, either. Awful state of affairs.....I didn't catch where she lives, but it is in the USA, I know that much.

This weather is crazy or it’s me haha :tongue:

Today, I nearly melted lol. The heating in the store was like put on hell with 8 to 10 degrees Celsius outside and so people were gawking at me again as I trotted home wearing only a light sweater :)

Oh yes, Mikky. We are obliged to clear out our footpath in front of our house too. I’m not sure about the fine though maybe cause my mum does clear the snow and so she never gets a fine but luckily the housing council at my Residence comes to shovel the snow. It’s all so pretty to look at but that’s all really.

Mikky Dee;4240304 said:
Someone on Facebook commented that if they don't shovel the sidewalks in front of their house, they are fined $300 by the council. Could that be true?? Sounds very draconian to me. She said that she is a single mother with a four year old daughter; that she works late hours and feels bad leaving her daughter inside alone while she shovels snow, but she didn't want to have her outside in the cold, either. Awful state of affairs.....I didn't catch where she lives, but it is in the USA, I know that much.

That better not be true, if those banks weren’t cleared off my property I’d launch a complaint to public works, if I get fined, same thing, launch a complaint. Well I’m happy those stressful eyesore of those banks are mostly cleared of my backyard and driveway, good thing my dad called someone to get the job done.

Thought these might cheer everyone up. THIS is Michael Jackson.

hqdefault.jpg

8480d2e3125238937153f84651323951--neverland-ranch-jackson-family.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

michael-jackson_188798_1.jpg

Here's a video I made for Michael in 2012. I usually make these when I want to escape some MJ-related drama that's going on.
It's a very therapeutic thing to do, actually. It's probably time I made another one.

I made this one, when Wade Robson's allegations hit the air-waves. (2013)

Well, it’s been about 4 weeks now since I went incognito lol so it’s only fair to let you know, I am doing okay now. (y)
Sadly, I won’t return as this bloody disease has it’s ups and downs. I don’t mean to be all drama queen here but I just needed to face the grim truth that I am simply not functional anymore. I guess that is why I got the +66 % label permanently stuck on me.

I’m still a storyteller though in my good days and that gives me hope for a better day and I guess I just want to say I’m sorry for pulling the plug like this as I couldn’t go on like before. The simple pressure of social media was killing me :eek:

I hope you are all well though and that this community still thrives on the love we have for Michael. :blush:

Keep Michaeling and Take care :wub:

Back