MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

:hellov1:

So glad you have your new iPad Daz! I'm looking forward to "great things" in the drawing department, from you, now!!!

I'm going to do the Fan Mentality survey, too, but I need time to think about it deeply....I never rush into these things.

Don't talk to me about RAIN!!! We have had it for weeks! All through summer and now into autumn, as well. In Australia, it's either a drought or a flood! There's nothing in between. I live on an acreage property and my grass is half way up my shins now. I am not looking forward to the heavy mowing task that lies ahead!

1.jpg

Music!!!

Hmmm...what to play?

Here's something different.

These young girls are amazing!

Here's a little bit of George Michael.

I confess I am obsessed with Yanis Marshall's HEELS choreography.
I don't know how anyone does this in six inch heels!!

If anyone thought that was cool, here's some more, to an amazing Eurythmics' song.

What do you do when you're kinda stoned due to a cough syrup and you need to fix your flip flops? You fix them using superglue, of course... And end up with glue ALL over your hand + glued fingers....

You WILL send me some of that cough syrup!!! :dancingcat:

Mikky Dee;4217914 said:
:hellov1:

So glad you have your new iPad Daz! I'm looking forward to "great things" in the drawing department, from you, now!!!

I'm going to do the Fan Mentality survey, too, but I need time to think about it deeply....I never rush into these things.

Don't talk to me about RAIN!!! We have had it for weeks! All through summer and now into autumn, as well. In Australia, it's either a drought or a flood! There's nothing in between. I live on an acreage property and my grass is half way up my shins now. I am not looking forward to the heavy mowing task that lies ahead!

1.jpg

AWWWW! I would come and help you! I live in a city center and long for grass to walk in and lie in. I´m a born country girl, not from a farm, but a small village, and we spent most our childhood on the surrounding farmland and fields and woods.

There´s so much noise here ... but then again, one of the construction workers on the supermarket roof opposite me is just wearing a wifebeater... and pants lol. He does not look bad at all :blush: It is only about 11 or 12 Celsius, but, like in Daryll`s place, it had been sub zero here just days ago.

unterwegs-durch-tiergarten-nahe-schloss-27350.jpg

The "Tiergarten" (sth. like "garden of animals") belonging to my village area. They have fenced in a huge area for deer and other animals to live and move in. They are used to hearing / seeing people going for a walk, and therefore you can watch the deer from a very close distance. My dad sometimes sees one standing on the path, gazing at him, when he goes for a jog or walk in the very early morning. I looove this Tiergarten and every time I visit my birthplace, I talk hour long walks with my best friend who still lives there.

unterwegs-durch-tiergarten-nahe-schloss-27350.jpg

The "Tiergarten" (sth. like "garden of animals") belonging to my village area. They have fenced in a huge area for deer and other animals to live and move in. They are used to hearing / seeing people going for a walk, and therefore you can watch the deer from a very close distance. My dad sometimes sees one standing on the path, gazing at him, when he goes for a jog or walk in the very early morning. I looove this Tiergarten and every time I visit my birthplace, I talk hour long walks with my best friend who still lives there.

Beautiful!

Tinkerbell58;4217673 said:
Thank you so much Daryll748. I've been a member for quite some time now and was lurking around way before that even. I've posted a few things before here and there throughout the forum at different times but my laptop decided to bite the dust and it's a pain in the you know where to try and get used to posting here from my POS phone. I'd have been here last week when this thread was started had I known about it but I didn't see Mikky Dee's announcement about it until after it was all over, unfortunately. No worries about the video. I've seen it before and can always go to YouTube and watch it again anytime I want. That Warner Chappel stuff just really ticks me off is all. I mean, not available in my country! Really? I'm in the USA for crying out loud! SMDH! I posted a reply to one of Milkky Dee's posts that seems to have vanished but maybe she can find it later. She knows me well and seems to always be able to figure out what I meant to do, LOL! Thanks again for the welcome, it's nice to meet you. :-D

Hi Tink!!! I´m Sonja from facebook (aka bluemoon7 on posmike)

Welcome, here! :hello::moonwalk:hello::moonwalk:hello::moonwalk

Does anyone know, whereTF THIS comes from?

ROFLMFAOOO ! ! !

tumblr_ogfvtfWGFa1vw5teno2_540.gif

tumblr_ogfvtfWGFa1vw5teno1_540.gif

I think it´s the kind of humour & f****ry Michael would have loved as well.

Found it! The guy is Taika David Waititi a New Zealand film director, screenwriter, actor, and comedian.

Last edited:
Daryll748;4217912 said:
just a quick pop in lol :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

Yesterday as I walked home, I could smell the 'Spring' air again and it gave me such a 'comforting' feeling.
Though it's been raining today, it feels like the Winter is slowly slipping away and the T° are on the rise so good days are on the way.

Yeah, I got meself an Ipad Pro yesterday. Well, we went to the store for more info and I just couldn't leave without her. I felt like a kid in a puppy store lol. Once, I had the feel of it, it was like 'yeash' :sarmoti and so I spend my 'savings' on it. So, I had a peaceful afternoon yesterday 'installing' the darn thing but today we have 'slave' chores on hand and I need to catch up with me characters in #Fragmented too.

Fave pic of today is :

View attachment 1477

All have a nice day now! (y)

p.S. I still have to think what to write in the 'fan mentality' survey. Some 'personal' questions though but I quite liked what you wrote POP :punk: I loved the way you 'described' yourself. Can I steal that line lol ;)

I'm gonna...Nah just yanking, yeah you can, but I'm the one who has autism.

I'm gonna...Nah just yanking, yeah you can, but I'm the one who has autism.

Thank you :blush: I know, I'm the one with ASD too :shutup: There I've said it!
Never mind though, my Bad move here Sorry POP. Just my 'lame' attempt to 'reveal' it as I don't know HOW to tell 'friends' about it and if I do they go 'mute' and I'm just left there stranded like a whale on a beach. :(

Anyway, have a good day all.

Fave pic of today is:

notFridayyet.jpg

"When someone tells you it isn't Friday yet lol " :laughing:

It's Grocery day today so see you guys later! (y)

Never mind though, my Bad move here Sorry POP. Just my 'lame' attempt to 'reveal' it as I don't know HOW to tell 'friends' about it and if I do they go 'mute' and I'm just left there stranded like a whale on a beach. :(

Anyway, have a good day all.

Fave pic of today is:

View attachment 1478

"When someone tells you it isn't Friday yet lol " :laughing:

It's Grocery day today so see you guys later! (y)

Heehee. You should also get an Apple Pencil, this is an important too for Procrate and other Art apps on iPads. I got one during my X-Mas shopping.

I'm not really kidding about getting overloaded by bunnies, but I still do and I just love em'. Makes me think of an Easter idea.

Hey Daryll, I know this feeling, exactly. I have a nasty neurological disorder. And although I have been diagnosed YEARS ago, I still try to conceal / mask it.

Well, the body and brain can be massive bitches, but I still want to party!!!

:mj5::girlhappy::sarmoti:smoothcriminal:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

OMG POP My heart just melted into a puddle with those cute bunnies :blush:
That reminds me of 'Michael', my wizard bunny, I had when I was a kid. He had a white fur coat and red eyes and was allowed to hop around in the garden on the grass but not in the flowers. I had him for 6 years.

More on Bunnies lol, we went grocery shopping and wow a whole isle full of Easter crafting and decorations just 'ignored' it lol I'm more the Halloween type :laughing: Besides, I didn't buy any chocolate Easter eggs yet! It's too early. Easter is in April!

Oh yeah, I got an Apple pencil (y) The nice guy at the Apple store let me try it out first to see if I can hold it with my brace on but it feels like a normal pencil and I can't believe how light the I pad is really. I still remember my first laptop what heavy bulky thing that was lol

I'm a little gutted though I thought the app 'procreate' was already installed as I could try it out in the store and now I realized I still have to download it. :doh: but anyway, I'm off to write lol

Now I see there more 'replies' lol :scream: Wow, you already have to mow the grass, Mikky! That is fast growing there lol I have grass too but it isn't mine as in front of my terrace there is a 'park' with a lake and the ducks have returned yyyeaaahhh! :kickass: I do love the smell of grass

Yeah, tell me about it MoonStruck. It was 'discovered' only a few years ago during my latest 'internship' to see if I was 'fit' for a job again as I have a 'psychical' disability too but it seems to be 'under wraps ' as long as I follow my schedule. In a way to cope, I call myself "Miss Brace" lol as I'm currently wearing 2 ankle braces and one hand and wrist brace.

Yeah when you look 'different' you still want to be accepted and loved, you know! That's human nature! Though, my motto is to NEVER give up and always try once more!

WOW, I love Minions Stuart is my fave one!

View attachment 1479

Last edited:
Hey Daryll, I know this feeling, exactly. I have a nasty neurological disorder. And although I have been diagnosed YEARS ago, I still try to conceal / mask it.

Well, the body and brain can be massive bitches, but I still want to party!!!

:mj5::girlhappy::sarmoti:smoothcriminal:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Yaaaaaay!!!!

OMGGGGGG!! Bunnies!!!!

I have always wanted to have a bunny for a pet, but in Australia it's illegal to keep them as pets.
They're only allowed at petting zoos, etc., where little children can see them and hold them.

I work with students who have disabilities, at my local High School.
Many of them have ASD or are on the Autistic Spectrum somewhere.
We are all just who we are and that's okay.

Morning lol it's almost 11 AM here and that was me till the wee hours of the morning and OH BOY do I feel the afterglow now but I love Fridays like that listening to my fave LIVE DJ's and writing. Have a great weekend
:rockingstickman: :punk::cool:

Happy Saturday Everyone! Hope you are all having a great end to the week! :D
IFQ5fts.gif

I went out shopping today and bought myself some new kicks...a pair of nubuck suede adidas gazelles, ready for the spring weather! I went out for something to eat later on and 'Thriller' came on over the sound system...of course I bopped along!
And then..coming back home on the bus, we drove past a record shop with a copy of 'Thriller' in the window...hm..coincidence? Hah! I may take a peek back next week, maybe it will still be there!
It's as if the music of Michael was following me around!
Anyways, Saturday + MJ = Happiness (or any day, for that matter!)

Daryll748;4218018 said:
OMG POP My heart just melted into a puddle with those cute bunnies :blush:
That reminds me of 'Michael', my wizard bunny, I had when I was a kid. He had a white fur coat and red eyes and was allowed to hop around in the garden on the grass but not in the flowers. I had him for 6 years.

More on Bunnies lol, we went grocery shopping and wow a whole isle full of Easter crafting and decorations just 'ignored' it lol I'm more the Halloween type :laughing: Besides, I didn't buy any chocolate Easter eggs yet! It's too early. Easter is in April!

Oh yeah, I got an Apple pencil (y) The nice guy at the Apple store let me try it out first to see if I can hold it with my brace on but it feels like a normal pencil and I can't believe how light the I pad is really. I still remember my first laptop what heavy bulky thing that was lol

I'm a little gutted though I thought the app 'procreate' was already installed as I could try it out in the store and now I realized I still have to download it. :doh: but anyway, I'm off to write lol

Now I see there more 'replies' lol :scream: Wow, you already have to mow the grass, Mikky! That is fast growing there lol I have grass too but it isn't mine as in front of my terrace there is a 'park' with a lake and the ducks have returned yyyeaaahhh! :kickass: I do love the smell of grass

Yeah, tell me about it MoonStruck. It was 'discovered' only a few years ago during my latest 'internship' to see if I was 'fit' for a job again as I have a 'psychical' disability too but it seems to be 'under wraps ' as long as I follow my schedule. In a way to cope, I call myself "Miss Brace" lol as I'm currently wearing 2 ankle braces and one hand and wrist brace.

Yeah when you look 'different' you still want to be accepted and loved, you know! That's human nature! Though, my motto is to NEVER give up and always try once more!

WOW, I love Minions Stuart is my fave one!

View attachment 1479

Yep! Coping strategies are so useful and very necessary. Sometimes there is nothing else to help. I love your nick name, Miss Brace :)

My nephews wear leg braces (lower legs), they are of great help to them, but sometimes they just wanna throw them away.

Hey, wasn´t there a huge screen at the beginning of the Dangerous Concerts: BRACE YOURSELF! :billiejean::smoothcriminal::beatit:

Mikky Dee;4218116 said:
OMGGGGGG!! Bunnies!!!!

I have always wanted to have a bunny for a pet, but in Australia it's illegal to keep them as pets.
They're only allowed at petting zoos, etc., where little children can see them and hold them.

I work with students who have disabilities, at my local High School.
Many of them have ASD or are on the Autistic Spectrum somewhere.
We are all just who we are and that's okay.

It is illegal to keep bunnies at pets in OZ? Why? It made me giggle, because they seem the most harmless, fluffy animals. But I guess it is for different reasons that you aren´t allowed to keep them ...

Or maybe:
WickedIllfatedCaudata-size_restricted.gif

WickedIllfatedCaudata.webm

moonstruck87;4218220 said:
Yep! Coping strategies are so useful and very necessary. Sometimes there is nothing else to help. I love your nick name, Miss Brace :)

My nephews wear leg braces (lower legs), they are of great help to them, but sometimes they just wanna throw them away.

Hey, wasn´t there a huge screen at the beginning of the Dangerous Concerts: BRACE YOURSELF! :billiejean::smoothcriminal::beatit:

moonstruck87;4218221 said:
It is illegal to keep bunnies at pets in OZ? Why? It made me giggle, because they seem the most harmless, fluffy animals. But I guess it is for different reasons that you aren´t allowed to keep them ...

Or maybe:
WickedIllfatedCaudata-size_restricted.gif

You always make me laugh!

Rabbits are considered to be pests/vermin and are not native to Australia. When they were introduced by the British, during colonisation in the late 1700s, they ran rampant in the country, breeding rapidly, as rabbits do. I think there were problems with rabbits destroying pasture for sheep, cattle and goats in struggling pioneering areas and the decision was made to outlaw them as pets/farm animals, in an endeavour to eradicate them. There are still rabbits and hares in the wild and in the outback, of course, but the law against keeping them as domestic pets, remains in place. I think a licence can be purchased to have them for a business, like a travelling petting zoo, or an educational farm of some kind, for young children.

You always make me laugh!

Rabbits are considered to be pests/vermin and are not native to Australia. When they were introduced by the British, during colonisation in the late 1700s, they ran rampant in the country, breeding rapidly, as rabbits do. I think there were problems with rabbits destroying pasture for sheep, cattle and goats in struggling pioneering areas and the decision was made to outlaw them as pets/farm animals, in an endeavour to eradicate them. There are still rabbits and hares in the wild and in the outback, of course, but the law against keeping them as domestic pets, remains in place. I think a licence can be purchased to have them for a business, like a travelling petting zoo, or an educational farm of some kind, for young children.

Wow, you see you learn something new every day lol

I spend awhile on my terrace this afternoon still a bit windy but you feel "the spring is in the air " :D

This pic made me laugh today

Mondayface.jpg

When you realize it's Monday lol :laughing:

LOL POP :laughing:

How is everyone today? It's sunny here so I'm out for a walk laters!

Fave pic of today is

onlyWEDS.jpg

Yup when you realize it's only Wednesday today!

Have a COOL day :cool:

LOL POP :laughing:

How is everyone today? It's sunny here so I'm out for a walk laters!

Fave pic of today is

View attachment 1481

Yup when you realize it's only Wednesday today!

Have a COOL day :cool:

I am greeeeaaat!!!

I did some gardening outside today......I really love doing that.
Sunshine, a gentle breeze....the plants whispering their secrets.

Back