MJJCommunity Seeking New Person/Admin To Run Things.

@Mikky Dee

I wish you good luck for your new job. MJJC has always been a forum where you have been incredibly well informed, undoubtful it was the best place for years. But one important reason that this was so for many years was the competent users who put their knowledge and work into this forum. In the last few weeks / months you could really see the decline with the departure and incomprehensible banning of competent users. I hope you reach that at least some of the users come back here, some are still locked, others have lost their interest due to the developments here.
I appreciate that Gaz has made the decision to hand over the adminstration and not simply closed the forum, but I can not understand many of his decisions lately. So I hope the forum will survive and get new life in the next month.

@Mikky Dee

I wish you good luck for your new job. MJJC has always been a forum where you have been incredibly well informed, undoubtful it was the best place for years. But one important reason that this was so for many years was the competent users who put their knowledge and work into this forum. In the last few weeks / months you could really see the decline with the departure and incomprehensible banning of competent users. I hope you reach that at least some of the users come back here, some are still locked, others have lost their interest due to the developments here.
I appreciate that Gaz has made the decision to hand over the adminstration and not simply closed the forum, but I can not understand many of his decisions lately. So I hope the forum will survive and get new life in the next month.

Thank you for your input, Annita! Some of the recent bans/infractions may be temporary - I don't know much about what has happened there; but on another note, I do hope to breathe new life into the forum, yes.

I don't say a lot out here however I am very honored to be apart of this community and sometimes we have to go in a different direction sometimes for the better and I think most of us do understand everything and respect you for what you have done and who you are Gaz. I have been out here for a rather long time, Through resets and the shut down of MJNewsOnline all of us came here and you have done such a good job and we will always try and keep this alive.

Though the good times, The bad I have had a great time and enjoyed this community and also to everyone I have met, I am very thankful.
I am not going anywhere and I hope to see this community stay for many more years to come.

-Rob

Like I say I will always continue to own and be the founder of MJJC, however, my time doing the fan club bits (other than the technical web development) is over!

My thanks for your comments - I want to wish Mikky, Stacey and Daz my very best, you all know where to get me if you need me.

Best,
Gary

Mikky Dee,

Congrats and two big thumbs up to you!! From what I've seen, it seems like you have a fair and level head on things relating to Michael - which I appreciate very much. I always appreciate when people can show love for Michael while still having a sense of reality. lol!

Gaz;4217037 said:
Like I say I will always continue to own and be the founder of MJJC, however, my time doing the fan club bits (other than the technical web development) is over!

My thanks for your comments - I want to wish Mikky, Stacey and Daz my very best, you all know where to get me if you need me.

Best,
Gary

Thanks Gaz, and for all you’ve done here over the years!

You’ve left the forum in great hands passing it over to Mikky, I’m very excited to see what plans and ideas she has in store for the place and I’m ready to be of assistance to that in any way I’m able to! It feels good to be part of a fresh team which I’m hoping will breathe some life back into the place.

All the the best for your future endeavours, it’s been a long and eventful road we’ve trodden together. I’ll miss you being round the place, end of an era!

gaz done leave you made thsie site for whta it is

Well, it's official. Gaz has turned the reins over to me and thus, I am now an Administrator of MJJC. :hellov1:

I am honoured that he has placed his trust in me and I will not fail him, or the community, when fulfilling my duties and living up to my responsibilities. As he has said, Gaz still is and always will be the original, one and only owner and founder of MJJC. My hope is that the transition will be smooth, seamless and largely unnoticeable to the rank and file members of this wonderful MJ fan club and forum.

I am usually a prolific poster, so everyone can expect to see me out and about in threads, communicating with people, keeping topics and discussions fresh, positive and fast-moving. I like to get to know members and become familiar with their personalities, through their posting styles; I want to help them as much as possible, therein creating a warm, "family" atmosphere; and most of all, I will always work hard to keep "the front desk" looking professional and inviting, at all times.

I am dedicated, passionate, consistent, forthright and strong. I'm also rather fun-loving and cheeky, at times. I'm going to settle in and feel my way around my new role here, for (quite) a few days, but when the weekend arrives, I think I shall create a party thread. Lol.

See you in the threads, everyone!

c1baba0c-2e61-464f-821d-9475d8c4ccbc.png
yay

I'd actually love to be able to keep the forum clean (remove countless double-threads and persons who are trolls).. I always to to explain people to use search-tools etc cause many people opening threads which are A: already there or B: just really not worth a whole thread.

but when it comes to managing sections etc i am not the right person.

I'd actually love to be able to keep the forum clean (remove countless double-threads and persons who are trolls).. I always to to explain people to use search-tools etc cause many people opening threads which are A: already there or B: just really not worth a whole thread.

but when it comes to managing sections etc i am not the right person.
This thread is 5 years old....

Actually that would be quite helpful because I don't have time to read all the threads and decide what goes where. These days managing takes all the time and energy! Check with Gaz if he would like to add one more person.

Reactions: kai
Actually that would be quite helpful because I don't have time to read all the threads and decide what goes where. These days managing takes all the time and energy! Check with Gaz if he would like to add one more person.
can threads that are more than two years old be archived in a separate forum?

Lol, this thread is wayyy out of date...So much so the staff who we're commenting don't even come here anymore haha...

On this though I am looking for a social media content producer for all our pages, anyone who spends a lot of time posting on FB pages, insta, tiktok, X etc and are interested in doing it for MJJC and Michael send me a pm. No time wasters though please, the amount of fans who have contacted only to never be online drives me nuts lol

yes it is very old but as I do not make duplicates lol

to be honest I'm not on social media much although I plan to do something about it I don't know if I will be of much help but I can be useful

Back