MJ's Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG and Estate [update Case Dismissed]

Re: Michael Jackson Personal Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG / Complaint file added

^Yeah the ones we heard about were damages, but this is information about costs. It gives me a good feeling though. This guy unfortunately was misguided by a lawyer to file this case and he lost. I hope for all the other cases, the estate asks for attorneys fees back. Now I hope Amir will really go away now.

Re:MJ's Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG and Estate [update Case Dismissed]

It is interesting how people are still trying to sue the Estate of Michael Jackson for what they perceive as a wrong and want compensation, after the fact.

Re: MJ's Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG and Estate [update Case Dismissed]

Michael Amir Williams deserves nothing.. He was MJ's PA.. He knew all about Murray and he knew MJ's health was deteriorating, yet he never said a word about it.. He knew all about MJ's hot/cold episodes but never took him to the hospital.

Re:MJ's Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG and Estate [update Case Dismissed]

^^The case is already over and he has to pay fees, so bye bye Amir.

Re: MJ's Assistant Michael Amir Williams Sues AEG and Estate [update Case Dismissed]

MAW ordered to pay costs to MJ Estate and AEG

02/06/2014 Memorandum of Costs ($4365.00 awarded to Defendant The Michael Jackson Co. LLC entered on judgment of 1-8-14 on 3-4-14 )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

01/23/2014 Memorandum of Costs ($4471.00 awarded to counsel for Defendant AEG LIce, LLC; Anschutz Ent. Group entered on judgment dated 1-8-14 on 3-4-14 )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

With this we'll classify this lawsuit as dismissed and over.
As Ivy stated this Case is over. Michael Amir's case was dismissed and he was order to pay costs to Estate and AEG .

Back