MJ's Brothers, Janet have Estate claims, according to TMZ

A part of me says "No way! Janet won't claim anything from Michael unless its in her right" but then again...it's Michael and it wouldn't suprise me.

LOL...you all actually think Janet needs money from the estate? There's a reason why she's the only Jackson who was never reported to be bankrupt.

I highly doubt that Janet would be claiming from the estate. She has a lot of money and she doesn't need to live off the estate.

There's a reason why she's the only Jackson who was never reported to be bankrupt.
why cause the media loved her? very few of the family actually filed for bankrupty. mj carried the family bar janet and prob rebbie latoya from the 80's onwards. the hassle he got to do the victory tour is an exmaple of that.

Umm Mike did not carry the family for decades. ALL of the brothers carried the family through the 70s. Janet has been supporting herself since Good Times. And it's been that was since then. The only people Mike was carrying was Katherine, Joe, and the other brothers and LaToya. When a family member dies the insurance company pays out a portion of the expenses, and the entire family split the cost of the residual balance.

there are papers showing Michael paid for Janet's nose job..so Michael was supporting Janet way past Good Times...uptil her album Control hit big...

and with Janet being a millionare....we should be seeing more evidence of her supporting more than herself...

there are papers showing Michael paid for Janet's nose job..so Michael was supporting Janet way past Good Times...uptil her album Control hit big...

and with Janet being a millionare....we should be seeing more evidence of her supporting more than herself...

Oh Rasta, the Janet purist are gonna get you for that!:D

the were posted on line when vaccaro got hold of them he created a website showing all the things he got hold of through a lawsuit with the family

Although I see where you are coming from, it is Janet's money and she can spend it anyway she wants. So, if she tells her family to go screw themselves when they come calling for a loan, that is her business. I actually wish Michael did that to some of his family members.

But, it is well documented that Michael was supporting that entire family. Although he had less of a hand in Janet's life, he did support her until she found her legs. I am actually surprise this is still even up to discussion considering there are court documents about how Michael was the ATM for most of his family.

I thought he was supporting his parents mostly. He should not have been the one taking care of everyone. I watched the reality shows and the brothers have nice homes. I assumed they had their own money.

Although I see where you are coming from, it is Janet's money and she can spend it anyway she wants. So, if she tells her family to go screw themselves when they come calling for a loan, that is her business. I actually wish Michael did that to some of his family members.

But, it is well documented that Michael was supporting that entire family. Although he had less of a hand in Janet's life, he did support her until she found her legs. I am actually surprise this is still even up to discussion considering there are court documents about how Michael was the ATM for most of his family.
I am too.

Back