"Money"

I also like when he names all these rich people. People with MONEY.
Took me a minute to understand all the names but I got it! Lol!

:D

I've never heard that part. What are the names? Now I'm intrigued. :D

The lyrics are genius. Love this part in particular

"Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttony and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers"

BEST PART OF THE SONG! and the way he sang it too .. :wub:

My part when he says "anything baby" anything for money This song was really slept on he was goin at the industry hard

My fave part of the song has to be when MJ sings ''I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but'' and then after that the beat enters the song

They were doing a report about how football clubs are getting into debt hehe. they had money on the background lol. They just kept looping the first few bars going MONEY!!!!!! LOL. i was sleeping in the chair in my living room and that noise certainly woke me up!

Hahaha, yeah, I think we all have built-in MJ radar.
I could be doing anything and if I hear the first two bars of an MJ song I am like "WHAT WHERE?!"

That's cool though. :)

^ LOL! It tripped me out too when I first realized what MJ was saying.

He says " Vanderbilt" right before he says "Morgan."

Dang, I forgot all about my post in here.:timer:

*pulls out the HIStory cd*

after a little research, I think he said "Vanderbilt, Morgan, Trump, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Getty" he's mentioning honest people who earn their money with dignity, because Before those names, he says "If you want it, you earn it with dignity".

What a great mind! I'm amazed again :D

Right you are Lucilla :) 'Cept I thought I was hearing Heinekin where you have Carnegie.
But that could be also. :yes:

I was also hearing Getty,Getty,Getty, GATES. AS in Bill Gates.

Last edited:
michael said the truth on money If you show me the cash Then I will take it If you tell me to cry Then I will fake it If you give me a hand Then I will shake it You do anything for money that comes to show u that people will do anything for money

For English isn't my native language, can somebody explain me what or who MJ means with the "idle jabbers", please?

For English isn't my native language, can somebody explain me what or who MJ means with the "idle jabbers", please?

Michael is just referring to people who talk about him behind his back and who spread rumours. He's talking about those who pretend to be his friend but really they're just back stabbers.

Thanks for explanation, Gonetosoon :)
Yeah, I understood he meant people who pretended to be nice but then "stabbed his back", but the "idle jabbers" confused me :)

Love the lyrics of this funky track. .. And, as always, the little surprises he belts out more or less clearly, like the names of those multi-millionaires. .. Love this rawness.

Thanks for explanation, Gonetosoon :)
Yeah, I understood he meant people who pretended to be nice but then "stabbed his back", but the "idle jabbers" confused me :)
Yeah and Idle Jabbers are people who talk trash about someone cuz they have nothing better to do.

Actually the Rockefellers did not earn their money with dignity. They used the government to wipe out the competition through policies which helped them become monopolies, also known as the famous "robber-barons". Not very good...

Back