Motions to exclude certain topics at Katherine Jackson vs AEG Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie can't speak up, she's bound by her confidentiality agreement. She can't say anything like that about the kids/MJ.

But Debbie's already said before they are his bio kids, and her custody lawyer also said that again after he died.

People are going to need to deal with the weird animosity they have with allowing these kids to be his.

I'm guessing because of the claims of MJ being drunk before the TII announcement, so they can show AEG knew MJ had all these problems, didn't care.

This family is disgusting.

What I meant about wake up Debbie, I meant that she should try to get kids away from Jackson's, permanently.
"Family" has done nothing good for them since Katherine "wanted" custody of them, and only took them because they come with money.

About that TII announcement, AEG can bring in the witnesses from 2001 MSG concerts, and show it is just a nerves that gets better of MJ.

It may mean nothing to you, but it means something to his kids and to MJ. How hurtful it would be to have to endure these lies, which is what they are, all the time. I know he's not here but I know these stories about this hurt him while he was. Now once again in the future when PPB say again they are his bio kids, they will be laughed at and considered delusional and stupid. This feeds the culture of making it acceptable to not believe they're his and to degrade them for it.

The contempt I have for the Jacksons right now is beyond reason.

I agree with you.
Its the kids that worries me and how they cope with all this?
Paris has said in few interviews that she gets bullied on the school, in no doubt this will give those bullies more ammo.

Thanks Jacksons, despicable creatures.

For the sake of winning this case, Jackson's want Michael to be stark raving drug addict as well alcoholic.
ANd the Jackson's ignore the autopsy report. It said his organs were healthy. If Michael was such an alcoholic wouldn't he show some liver damage (cirrhosis)?

The family dont care. around the time of the threats to sue to stop the 02 concerts cause mj had "agreed"to fo the texas shows articles appeared in the uk press about how mj was an alcoholic and family members wanted to travel to london for the shows to keep an eye on him. i thought at the time this was the families payback for not doing the texas show. after this episode i have no doubt it was payback.

only in mj world can a fifty year old man supposedly get drunk the night before the p.c and that suddenly makes him an alkie!!! re writing history to suit ppls agendas.it makes me sick when u see that family doing it. as if it wasnt hard enough for those that loved mj we have to stand by and see the family desecrate on mjs memory. my only hope is that its more evidence to the kids to get away a.s.a.p

I think the Jacksons brought the paternity issue just to cause a mini chaos in the media, kind of to divert them from the real issue they're suing for. How come the media doesn't say anything about Katherine not wanting her childrens financial issues being exposed in court or the fact that she doesn't want any revelations about the allowance & extras she's getting from Michael's estate.

That's very mean what they're doing with Michael & the kids. The kids are Michael's children and even if they weren't biologically his. he took care of them, he fed them, cloth them, gave them love and education. Ask any parent who adopted a child & he/she will tell what their child means to them. Unfortunatelly, the Jacksons don't know about parenting. Michael is the only person who knows if the kids are his and he said they were his and that should be enough for the media and for his family.

Hope some day, even when it's going to be hurtful, but I wish some day the kids take notice of what their father's family did for money.

@Ivy. It's the final order tomorrow, all the loose ends will be tied up? Unless the judge throws it all out of course. :praying

Tomorrow is the oral arguments, judge might not make her decision on the spot but yes she's eventually going to make a decision about these motions.

Court of appeals is the one that will decide to dismiss or keep the case.

So from both sides only these two motions are not opposed? KJ and co are opposing the exclusion AEG want regarding Michael being 'drunk' during TII announcement? Her side are wanting to bring that in and think it's relevant?

That's mama for you. I guess they feel if Michael was drunk that means he is a DA, and if Randy was there in London, he would have known about it; then he should not hire Muarry because he should have used ESP to realize that Muarry would give Michael prof & kill him. It seems people who get drunk a night before a public announcement are DA's & are known to have doctors give them prof to sleep.

I think the Jacksons brought the paternity issue just to cause a mini chaos in the media, kind of to divert them from the real issue they're suing for.

How "caring" of them aye
its immoral what they are doing as its gonna hurt the kids even more

I see this last paternity thing as the lowest of the lows. By doing this they show that they do not love these children, but are only interested in them for financial reasons. To have only grandma sue AEG will bring in less money than Grandma and 3 children, so the children are used to increase the winnings from AEG. That is why they can say anything, or hint anything about these children, because they do not care.

Did Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, Latoya, Janet, Pa pa Joe, Marlon, Jackie & Tito show any concern for the children last summer? NO. Marlon was worried about Katherine only & held back tears. Non of the uncles, aunts, or grandparents showed concern for these kids in their interviews during that time. Now that I am thinking about it, I feel that motion was a deliberate move, that they knew AEG had no intention of going there, & that the media would use it to bash Michael and his kids. I also think Randy is keeping an eye on the motions and the case.

I think the Jacksons brought the paternity issue just to cause a mini chaos in the media, kind of to divert them from the real issue they're suing for. How come the media doesn't say anything about Katherine not wanting her childrens financial issues being exposed in court or the fact that she doesn't want any revelations about the allowance & extras she's getting from Michael's estate.

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they added the paternity motion specifically so the media wouldn't talk about the other motions. Like "let's sacrifice Michael's kids to protect ourselves."

etoile 37;3793956 said:
Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they added the paternity motion specifically so the media wouldn't talk about the other motions. Like "let's sacrifice Michael's kids to protect ourselves."

This is true. The only thing on their mind is money and covering their own backs. The kids´ backs doesnt matter....

Grandmother Katherine Jackson actually brought this up in a lawsuit.

The family is suing AEG Live, the company that was producing his last concerts, “This Is It”, over Michael’s death.

And in the lawsuit, it stated that AEG cannot investigate the children’s biological parentage because it’s irrelevant to the case.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the lawsuit but isn’t it kind of weird to write in that exclusion?

http://www.thehollywood5.com/2013/0...tes-do-not-ask-about-michaels-kids-paternity/

exclusion---In evidence, it is a trial judge's determination that an item offered as evidence may not be presented to the jury.

More ironclad evidence to make sure Michael Jackson's three children and Katherine will receive money when they win their Case because Katherine Jackson made sure of that!
1355322354201.jpg

Did Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, Latoya, Janet, Pa pa Joe, Marlon, Jackie & Tito show any concern for the children last summer? NO. Marlon was worried about Katherine only & held back tears. Non of the uncles, aunts, or grandparents showed concern for these kids in their interviews during that time. Now that I am thinking about it, I feel that motion was a deliberate move, that they knew AEG had no intention of going there, & that the media would use it to bash Michael and his kids. I also think Randy is keeping an eye on the motions and the case.

You are right with above. They behave like PPB are air, they don't see, hear or care about them.
To them, PPB are nuisance that they have to care because they are the gatekeepers for the money.
Granny-napping was real eye opener, to see how very little they care about PPB.
If it was possible to them to take all the money from PPB, they would.
I'm trying to think if there is any occasion in last 4 years that they have showed love to PPB, I cannot remember any such an occasion.

I know money tends to bring out worst in people, it certainly makes Jackson's look like jackals.

Last edited:
they resent the kids because as soon as mj had them the family knew that was itinterms of getting anything when something happened to mike. we have seen nothing but bitchiness towards them this last few years. at least the kids know about the families obsession with THEIR money

Really sad for the Jacksons to bring the issue of paternity up for whatever reason? But, even more ridiculous is the media saying this allegedly proves MJ isn't the bio dad. Something they can never prove without a DNA test! So let them keep dreamin with their obsession. The kids are LEGALLY Jacksons and no one can change that. They may not want to believe their MJs biologically but, it's even more dumb that they and others can't even accept that he is legally their parent, which is something they also ignore! So they need to drop it.

Also this same media were not to long ago talkin about Prince Vitiligo saying it's just like his dads...oh how they easily forget! :smilerolleyes:

funniest thing about this is the fact that if the jacksons had any evidence the kids werent mjs I think they would have sold that info to the tabloids quicker than u can say money grabbing leaches. the media are trying to act like the family are trying to protect the kids when its the total opposite. when have that family ever tried to protect mjs kids?

What I meant about wake up Debbie, I meant that she should try to get kids away from Jackson's, permanently.
"Family" has done nothing good for them since Katherine "wanted" custody of them, and only took them because they come with money.

About that TII announcement, AEG can bring in the witnesses from 2001 MSG concerts, and show it is just a nerves that gets better of MJ.

Re Debbie, I don't want to derail the thread but I really don't think she has ever really cared about those children. Glorified surrogate IMO.

Nerves? Yeah, that's pretty much what Jermaine said...... Until someone showed him the money!

ANd the Jackson's ignore the autopsy report. It said his organs were healthy. If Michael was such an alcoholic wouldn't he show some liver damage (cirrhosis)?

They seriously have problems to comprehend what they read or hear.
Since when the Jackson's believed anything that is written with black ink?

funniest thing about this is the fact that if the jacksons had any evidence the kids werent mjs then they would have sold that info to the tabloids quicker than u can say money grabbing leaches. the media are trying to act like the family are trying to protect the kids when its the total opposite. when have that family ever tried to protect mjs kids?

I don't know for sure, but I heard a few years back that Randy did do DNA test to kids, and there are tweets going around that Jackson's did do DNA test 3 years ago. It could be just a rumor or it could be true. Jackson's doing something like that wouldn't surprise me at all, just confirms my thoughts of them.

If they did do DNA test, I wouldn't think that even Randy (well you never know if they get nothing out of AEG?) being so stupid to sell the results to any tabloids as it would be 100% clear where it came from.

Re Debbie, I don't want to derail the thread but I really don't think she has ever really cared about those children. Glorified surrogate IMO.

At this stage, I think kids are better of with "glorified surrogate" than bunch of jackals.
My note, I don't think of her as glorified surrogate, your words, not mine:)

Last 4 years, Debbie has done for the kids more than Jackson ever.
I remember these things to kids since MJ passed:
- She respected MJ's wishes to leave kids to their granny. She could have started a fight, but she didn't.
-Rowe wanted to get a psychologist who will visit the children and help them adjust to her being in their lives on a meaningful basis.
-If I remember correctly, she made agreement with K to keep Joe out of their lives (bravo Debbie, what a pity she didn't include all of the Jackson's except K)
- She flew to LA during the granny napping ready to step in, in case she is needed, when none of the Jackson's were worried of the kids well-being
-She said if arrangement sought by TJ and Katherine untenable, unstable, unsafe, or in any way contrary to the best interests of the children, she will seek court intervention.

In my book, those little things weights a lot more than Jackson's had done last 4 years. At the end, she gave to Michael what he wanted to most, his kids.

@bubs I think we need a separate thread, but briefly, I don't hate her but I don't respect her as a Mother either. The whole question of paternaty started with her, backwards and forwards in court over parental rights and yet did nothing hands on. Her friendship with Marc Shaffel leaves a lot to be desired. Yes she accepted Michaels will, but I also thinks it suits her. Do you think she feels that the children are being brought up how Michael wanted?

As a Mother myself I find it impossible to comprehend how a mother can 'sort of' be in their children's lives, even if you don't live with them you can still be hands on.

^^ I think we'd better leave subject of DR:)

Anyways, keeping my thumbs up Katherine coming to her senses and cancel this mockery trial.
It looks like AEG is not going to offer settlement, so it is either trial or Katherine withdraw the case.

^^^ Agreed, or we will be sure to be told off. LOL

I really don't want to see a settlement, for Michael's sake I would like the Judge to throw out the final charge, but, there is a part of me that wants to see this played out. I just hope the jury does their job and listens only to the evidence.

The important thig to realize about the Narcan Implant is that the story was a lie. Michael could not have had one inserted in the 1990's or early 2000''s because it was not approved for clinical trial until 2011. Two years after Michael's death. The clinical trials are over and the FDA is now discussing whether is can be marketed for use through prescription. In other words AEG found someone to lie about Michael.
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Adviso...macologicDrugsAdvisoryCommittee/UCM344374.pdf

I really don't want to see a settlement, for Michael's sake I would like the Judge to throw out the final charge, but, there is a part of me that wants to see this played out. I just hope the jury does their job and listens only to the evidence.

I don't want AEG to offer any kind of settlement to Jackson's as they don't deserve it, but sake of MJ and kids, I don't want this trial to happen. The only proper option is that judge throws out the last charge or AEG's appeal is granted.

Read in todays Chicago Suntimes that a family "source" said Katherine is doing all this because proecting Michael's legacy is all that matters to her. Mention how she didn't want paternity brought up and finances of her other children. Author of article wasn't sure how paternity was relevant. I just wonder how bringing this up is protecting Michael.
Oh Katherine, don't you listen to the news? You are hurting more than you are helping Michael and his kids.

A family p.r stunt. Whos the source randy?kj doesnt care about mjs legacy,only about how her kids will get money when shes not here. Its frankly insulting and disgusting for them to imply otherwise after the way they have acted this last four years

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainme...gacy-at-issue-in-familys-concert-lawsuit.html

The driving force behind a legal motion in the Jackson family’s $40 million wrongful death lawsuit against the AEG concert promoters apparently is family matriarch Katherine Jackson herself.A good family source confirms Michael Jackson’s mother “is adamant about protecting Michael’s legacy,” and that is the key reason the Jacksons’ attorneys asked the judge in the case to rule as inadmissible anything related to either the paternity of Michael’s three children, or the financial status — or alleged financial insecurity — of other surviving family members.

† It may seem unclear how the subject of Prince, Paris or Blanket Jackson’s paternity could be an issue in this case — focusing on AEG’s alleged role in the hiring of Dr. Conrad Murray, whose administering of propofol contributed to Michael’s death.

However, the source said, “Unless the judge rules in the family’s favor, a lot of issues could come up in open court — including the paternity questions.”

But they knew AEG was not going to bring that up so to act like their was chance that they might shows me once again that your case sucks and so do they

marc_vivien;3794199 said:
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainme...gacy-at-issue-in-familys-concert-lawsuit.html

The driving force behind a legal motion in the Jackson family’s $40 million wrongful death lawsuit against the AEG concert promoters apparently is family matriarch Katherine Jackson herself.A good family source confirms Michael Jackson’s mother “is adamant about protecting Michael’s legacy,” and that is the key reason the Jacksons’ attorneys asked the judge in the case to rule as inadmissible anything related to either the paternity of Michael’s three children, or the financial status — or alleged financial insecurity — of other surviving family members.

† It may seem unclear how the subject of Prince, Paris or Blanket Jackson’s paternity could be an issue in this case — focusing on AEG’s alleged role in the hiring of Dr. Conrad Murray, whose administering of propofol contributed to Michael’s death.

However, the source said, “Unless the judge rules in the family’s favor, a lot of issues could come up in open court — including the paternity questions.”

The family is already sending their henchmen to do damage limitation. but it's too late isn't it?
Damage's been done already.

It doesn't seem or feel like anybody is interested in protecting Michael or his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back