Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

And he holds doors open for old grannies!

Please, a good livestreaming link anybody? And how many minutes more till it starts?

hardly surprising to see the attention seekers in there in full force, especially lovely Latoya

I wonder if the children will be available for the AEG lawsuit? They can go on GMA to talk about a fake charity they can go to rip of a concert but they can't express what the lost of there father has done to them. Ahh well

Sky news are reporting the following:

''Defence lawyers say Murray has been punished enough by the loss of his friend and his medical licences.
They describe him as "a changed, grief-stricken man, who walks around under a pall of sadness since the loss of his patient".

REALLY??! Do they think judge pastor will believe any of that based on his total lack of remorse or emotion shown in court along with the documentry and smug smiley photos of him during the trail????

How much longer till it starts?

His lawyers say that but there client said something very different

Old Flanagan and Chern-Off already arrived.
* crosses fingers for Walgren to come clean shaven*
Katherine's here so is Jermaine

Media whores are us.

So we gather round one last time. I know JP will make the right choice. I trust him.

I heard that there could be witnesses called today. What's that about?

I wonder if the children will be available for the AEG lawsuit? They can go on GMA to talk about a fake charity they can go to rip of a concert but they can't express what the lost of there father has done to them. Ahh well
if kids were present nobody would give ish about the rest of the gang being there, having the kids somewhere else far away from the court is in their best interest.

I have just been told, Katherine Jackson's lawyer in the civil lawsuit against AEG will read the statement for the family.

I am hoping this is not true. SMDH

Apparently Conrad Murray's mother wrote a letter begging the judge for mercy, stating he's a good human being as he's 'never drank or smoked in his entire life', don't know if it was already posted.

her son is a sociopath not because he's killed Michael Jackson, but because he's a killed a human being without showing any remorse whatsoever, because he's made a point to humiliate his victim in public, bcuz he intends to exploit his crime for personal gail. Her son is a dangerous individual, and to be frank a danger to public, regardless of whatever his clown lawyers state. The fact that he is a remorseless psychopath makes him dangerous. What is he going to do the next time he snaps? He's DANGEROUS, and should be locked up in a cage.

Nichole also wrote a letter for the Judge saying what a devoted father he was to their son.......(so devoted he was on the phone to other women not long after he was born) she also says he is devoted to all his children.......Oh Really!!!

Note to Latoya: Please keep your mouth closed.

this is the last round so let's all keep our fingers crossed and pray, so glad I managed to get out of school earlier.

I'll be interested in seeing this pall of sadness that murray is supposedly walking under. Wonder what it looks like.

I hope there are no squeals in the courtroom from latoya this time. I can't believe the family would allow her to speak for them in court, but i suppose you never know.

Toy's here. Somebody from the crowd asks if she's talking.

I have just been told, Katherine Jackson's lawyer in the civil lawsuit against AEG will read the statement for the family.

I am hoping this is not true. SMDH
if that's true, if she let't this happen then... the last ounce of whatever I may have toward her will be gone IF that's going to happen. It would be greatly unfair and unjust not just toward Michael but even the prosecution who have done one hell of a job so far.

Apparently Conrad Murray's mother wrote a letter begging the judge for mercy, stating he's a good human being as he's 'never drank or smoked in his entire life', don't know if it was already posted.

her son is a sociopath not because he's killed Michael Jackson, but because he's a killed a human being without showing any remorse whatsoever, because he's made a point to humiliate his victim in public, bcuz he intends to exploit his crime for personal gail. Her son is a dangerous individual, and to be frank a danger to public, regardless of whatever his clown lawyers state. The fact that he is a remorseless psychopath makes him dangerous. What is he going to do the next time he snaps? He's DANGEROUS, and should be locked up in a cage.

Well, that is his mother, what you expect her to say.

Also, the argument he's a danger to society falls kind of flat since he's only facing 4 years. This isn't like we're arguing 10 years to life here.

The fact is that even if Murray gets the max from the judge, I doubt he does the full sentence. Murray has no prior record of misdeeds before now, he had no real medical malpractice in the past, and it's highly unlikely that he will ever practice again after all of this.

A four year sentence will be more symbolic than something that will actually happened, imo.

whatever he gets he does half anyway. so if he gets the standard sentence its 6 months less than if he gets the max. so in the scheme of things its hardly a big deal

Not long to go now...

Back