Murray Trial - 30 September - Day 4 - Discussion

how is possible that the paramedic saw Michael being moved when Alvarez said earlier that they moved him while talking to 911?

I think there is no contradiction between two testimonies. Because while Alvarez was talking with 911, the paramedics were on the way to Michael's house already, and when the last had arrived, Alvarez and CM (or another bodyguard, I don't remember) were moving MJ on the floor still having a conversation with 911.

no, alberto hang up on 911 5 minutes before the paramedics came in.

The medics just seem to have been mistaken if you go through the sheet they filed out on the day. on that it said mj was on the floor when they got there.

has there been any media reports about the jury and their reactions/demenour while listening to testimony

Nothing offical said. but other dr will no doubt be next

Who treated mj at the hos. he testifyed at the prelim. murray told him a diff story about walking back in after mj went down. Yet he told cooper he was there when it hap

Did Cooper finish her testimony Friday? I had to leave so I missed the end of court that day.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by JMie
how is possible that the paramedic saw Michael being moved when Alvarez said earlier that they moved him while talking to 911?
Because he was moved from the far side of the bed where initially Murray and Alberto put Michael to the feet of the bed.
Alberto said that in the preliminary.

The medics just seem to have been mistaken if you go through the sheet they filed out on the day. on that it said mj was on the floor when they got there.
In the preliminary, Senneff initially did not recall that there was a bodyguard helping Murray with the moving.
Walgren reminded him that was said to police and that it was recorded, then he admitted it would be that way...

ok thank you..so she will be first on the stand today. I find her testimony very important

VERY important. Most important thing so far is that she said "Murray said he was present when Michael arrested." Clearly NOT the case, because if he had been, Michael could have been saved. This is a very credible witness, very professional and clear in her answers. I doubt there's much the defense can do with this, in terms of cross-examination.

perimorem abraisons = moved immediately before or during the death process. Who moved him while he was dying?

many don't have to agree this is own response opinion

1. Murray wasn’t suppose to leave MJ side after he gave him the dem-medicine its hard for me to explain so I won’t go there but he was suppose to use the proper machine to bring MJ back to live when you put to sleep you are knock out cold most of the time your breathing stops then is when the doctor who is monitoring you back you back to breathing

2. Two all those people who was on this short rehearsal tour “I’m calling it a tour cause it was being film won’t say much on this…back to all the people who where there they knew he wasn’t in good health what I mean good health his body wasn’t the proper weight size for him to be dancing around in and out of breath by MJ being fed so many medications his body wasn’t able to handle so much all those people who claim to love him and was present with him did nothing when their was local police stations to report patient abuse no they all was paid off to keep quiet MJ was a money bank machine

3. I see this case for what it is out to make MJ look like an drug addict reasons why I don’t listening to the media because I know my stuff “they” killed of artist who they feel threaten by MJ was going to expose something real serious within that industry he did it on TII when he said we got four years to get it right he was trying to address it but they cut that part short the more he spoke out the more he was doom he didn’t want to play that game no more he owe half of every body catalog and many artist was not happy about that ..the reasons why so many use the world “they” cause the killers control all of us that’s all I am going to say cause of it is right in front of our faces.

Murray needs to be thrown in jail and key thrown away this is not the first artist he helped kill off I feel badly for the Jackson family cause its really hard I thank god my cousin left that industry and they alone

2m2ct35.jpg

This is what I do don’t even watch the trail

Did Cooper finish her testimony Friday? I had to leave so I missed the end of court that day.

At the end of the day she was going over the items in the trauma bay for a good 20 minutes. I hope they will somewhat become relevant.

perimorem abraisons = moved immediately before or during the death process. Who moved him while he was dying?

murray.

I've been thinking about the blue ambu bag on the floor and murray saying he saw the arrest and sade anding hearing a commotion.

I think Michael could have gone into arrest around 11:50 and murray see it. try to rush it and revive him with the ambu bag etc (moved him on that time) , couldn't, (I don't think Michael died with his eyes open , I think Murray opened them) knew he was gone and then played the show of just realizing it. that would also fit with bodyguards and paramedics thinking he was gone at least 25 minutes.

@Ivy, I was thinking along those lines myself, however if he really knew he was gone and was play acting the rest, why not clear the scene first?

The only conclusion I could come up with in regards to why he performed mouth to mouth in front of the bodyguards rather than use the ambu bag was that he did know he was gone and wanted it to appear like he was being a hero by performing mouth to mouth even though 'he has never done this before' etc. kind of 'look what I'm prepared to do for my friend'

At the end of the day she was going over the items in the trauma bay for a good 20 minutes. I hope they will somewhat become relevant.

Oh ok Ivy thank you. Yes there must be a reason WHY those things were talked about in the lengths that they were. 1) Possibly trying to show that the trauma room that Michael was in HAD the instruments necessary to save Michael's life had Murray Not messed around and got him there in time...OR.2).to show that AS a hospital THAT is the place that a medical professional would administer propofol and NOT in a home Guess we shall see which way this will go. My first guess would be 1)

Oh ok Ivy thank you. Yes there must be a reason WHY those things were talked about in the lengths that they were. 1) Possibly trying to show that the trauma room that Michael was in HAD the instruments necessary to save Michael's life had Murray Not messed around and got him there in time...OR.2).to show that AS a hospital THAT is the place that a medical professional would administer propofol and NOT in a home Guess we shall see which way this will go. My first guess would be 1)

probably 1. because walgren also twice went over the team she had. she had a 14 person team with a lot of equipment. I believe "if called early we could have saved him" would again be brought. paramedics said it as well, if the dr says it too it would be gross negligence.

probably 1. because walgren also twice went over the team she had. she had a 14 person team with a lot of equipment. I believe "if called early we could have saved him" would again be brought. paramedics said it as well, if the dr says it too it would be gross negligence.

Murray wasted WAY to much time getting help to that house. All Murray had to do was tell the truth from the beginning..and maybe the out come would be different. But I still think that Michael was gone LONG before Murray called anyone for help

Back