Murray Trial- Day 15 -October 21st

he is definitly rude to Shafer but Shafer is calm and answers his bizarr questions quietly. makes him more likeable to the jury imo

chernoff interupts shaffer in mid sentence on purpose to put him off.then say carry on im sorry. brazil looks pissed

Yes I was thinking that, but he seems to be a bit condescending with Shaefer and rude in my opinion

Yes, that's the manner all the defense lawyers have and it's also very rude considering how extremely clear and well illustrated all Dr Shafer's testimony has been. He made sure to make it understandable to the jury. Is Chernoff merely admitting to being thick as a brick? I'm not watching it by the way;- a minute watching Chernoff at the beginning of the cross was more than enough. I'm extremely grateful for elusive moonwalker's descriptions of what's going on.

shaffer is clever. he keeps telling chernoff u are mistating the evidence. chernoffs been an idiot. even called him shaffer then went sorry dr dhaffer

Chernoff nearly referred to to him as 'Shafer' and then quickly amended it to 'Dr Shafer'. His attitude grates on me majorly.

Shafer is doing great!

"Is that correct?"
*straight face: "That is wrong."

Chernoff nearly referred to to him as 'Shafer' and then quickly amended it to 'Dr Shafer'. His attitude grates on me majorly.

Yes, I don't think either that the jury will like that. This man deserves respect. Anyone deserves it actually.

Chernoff can't confuzzle this witness, Shaffer is strong and unwaivering -just as expected. Loving him!

Chernoff stated shaefers statement was just his opinion

Shafer: I said my name that was fact!

Shafer seems to be annoyed with chernoff questions

chernoff is being an asshole trying to confuse the witness and jury

"You do understand the difference between fact and opinion, right?" Dr Shafer is doing a brilliant job, regardless of how idiotic Chernoff is being at the minute.

Chernoff is being a dick with his rude questioning. Shafer is doing good though holding up until now imo

Chernoff is almost insulting Dr Schafer because he doesn't like what he said yesterday. Chernoff doesn't like to hear the true...

Lol... would he discount his theory based on the fact that there was no IV set at the house? No, since it is so easy to remove.

now chernoff is going on about you know what an opinion is?. its not a fact is it? condesending tosser. trying to say its his opinion not fact. when his opinion is based on medical fact. there are other experts that would disagree with you? u understand that? objection.substained

going on about the IV and why do u think it was used. whats the evidence? we are going around in circles. shaffers reading the paper work from when connie ordered the IV set. the note is the only evidence that shows that item was at mj house? its the only vented set shaffer could find on the order form.

chernoff is going on about all the other things found in the room but not that type of IV . shaffer says its so easy to remove the IV so just cause it wasnt found doesnt mean it wasnt there in the house. chernoffs going on about the bottles and syringes found on the floor. shaffer says its harder to hide bottles and needles than it is a IV line. chernoff is putting the idea in the jurros head that murray hid the IV line. what an idiot

I think Shafer is ready for Chernoff's manner of questioning. I think the pros prepared him if he didn't see previous testimonies.

Oh, so now Murray had a 20 cc syringe, not only 10 cc ones. Remember this one.

Chernoff seems to be deliberately misstating Shaefers statement, probably to confuse the jury...like saying 5cc when Shafer has stated several times 2.5 cc ...arsehole

why did shaffer use a 20cc syringe. any evidence murray used a 20cc syringe. no it was a 10cc syringe. shaffer says the size of the syringe is irrelvent.

chernoff keeps going on about the levels of dip etc murray gave. he keeps giving the wrong numbers to try and confuse shaffer. hes not having it

25mg murray gave into the y connector. shaffer used a 20cc syringe and a diff amount of diprivan and a diff IV set. so chernoffs trying to imply its all irrelvent. desperate

hey guys,,seems like it just kind of started huh?? Just got in from work

the dip bottle shaffer used yesterday isnt the same size as the one found im mjs house. yes its slightly different.shaffer bought it himself for the demo.so now hes implying cause it was a slightly diff size the dip bottle found in the house wouldnt fit in the saline bag (yeah right)

hey guys,,seems like it just kind of started huh?? Just got in from work

Yes. Chernoff is being his usual irritating self.

Shafer brings tears to my eyes from time to time, for some reason he reminds me so much of Michael.

fckhole is pointing his finger toward Shafer, wtf is wrong with him?! How about showing some respect?! The Jury is not going to like this shyte.

split in the saline bag had interested Shaefer..which is why he brought a bag adn put a split in the bag to see how Murray would have used it.

Chernoff: you don't know it was Murray who put the split in the bag....

guess it was the fairies that did it then?

Back