Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

There is something said yesterday that we all missed. I think Michael F asked the coroner is it possible that Michael took enough propofol to stop his heart and the guy said yes. But that was not a smart thing to ask because your client said Michael had a heartbeat. Am I right

I dont the amount matters so much its the way its given. but yeah i get your point

I think Michael F asked the coroner is it possible that Michael took enough propofol to stop his heart and the guy said yes. But that was not a smart thing to ask because your client said Michael had a heartbeat. Am I right

not all 12 jurors will blame Murray for saying MJ had pulse , some may say he was in denial, still believed he can help him. We r talking about reasonable doubt here.

Why Walgren did not ask that question himself? why did not he in light of what Dr. Colmes said ask the coroner whether Murray pushing a syringe too fast could have killed MJ?

And how do you know what the jury is going to do? You have got to be kidding me with that are you for real

Sound, I don't think it's correct to assume everyone on the jury are morons and can't follow the facts.

But, someone on TruTv said something very insightful that I didn't really consider. One on the lawyers said that there is no such thing as a 'fatal' dose of propofol according to doctors. Any amount of it can stall your breathing and it's the doctor's job to be there when that happens to ventilate the patient. So, even if Murray only 'gave' 25mg that amount could had caused problems given the other drugs in his system and stopped his breathing.

They even went one further and said that even if Michael self-injected, Murray should had still been there because it would have been a fairly simple task of reviving Michael if he had the right equipment. Since there is no safe amount the patient always has to be watch, therefore the amount of propofol in Michael's body is a moot point. The fact that Murray wasn't there to save his patient is the real bottom line.

Pimboli;3509211 said:
the dates were wrong on the picture? Damn, i can just see the hoax believers have a field day with this..... :smilerolleyes:

I was doing scrool on the facebook wall and had to see the picture someone had posted :sad: As for the believers, they´re claiming the picture is fake *sighs*
Seeing how a star´s privacy is violated even in death makes me give thanks to God for being just a shadow in this world...

Last edited:
There is something said yesterday that we all missed. I think Michael F asked the coroner is it possible that Michael took enough propofol to stop his heart and the guy said yes. But that was not a smart thing to ask because your client said Michael had a heartbeat. Am I right
yes, I totally agree with you .Chernoff also said that Michael didn't have the time to close his eyes. That's another contradiction...

Back