Murray Trial - October 13 - Day 12 - Discussion

Thanks for the info Ivy. That little Blanket breaks your heart.

Oh so no court tomorrow. I hope the case can still be over before the end of October. Strangely enough I have jury duty tomorrow. I hope they do not chose me, so I am wearing some bright yellow nail polish so I could be seen as an inappropriate candidate. Hope it works.

Last edited:
calling hostile witnesses can be a disaster for the defense. Karen Faye is nuts, so if they call her then God Bless them:wacko:

Cant belive murray's team think kf will do good for their defense- ha! just wait till she is cross exmained

That's good.

2 of them are on the internet and twitter. the other day someone was tweeting the autopsy picture and prince was very much aware that Kai was testifying. So unless I see some sort of monitoring to me it seems like they can watch it if they want.

2 of them are on the internet and twitter. the other day someone was tweeting the autopsy picture and prince was very much aware that Kai was testifying. So unless I see some sort of monitoring to me it seems like they can watch it if they want.

I think Prince tweeted about Kai b/c she was a worldwide trending topic on Twitter that day so he can easily see her name or I could be wrong.

But honestly I think Prince is watching the trial (not all of it) b/c when the family disputing Murray's claims that he comforted the kids at the hospital after Michael died, Prince was the main source for the family claims.

I think Prince tweeted about Kai b/c she was a worldwide trending topic on Twitter that day so he can easily see her name or I could be wrong.

But honestly I think Prince is watching the trial (not all of it) b/c when the family disputing Murray's claims that he comforted the kids at the hospital after Michael died, Prince was the main source for the family claims.

I think he's watching it as well and I don't think he tweeted about Kai Chase because he saw her name. During that time Kai was being grilled for calling Prince and not the security and my personal opinion is that he wanted to support her.

Maybe off topic somehow, but Michael tried with melatonin tablets many times. I've even asked him how they work since I was traveling between timezones a lot at one point. He said they may work for flight attendents but for him they were useless.

I'm a retired flight attendant who traveled between many different time zones domestic and international for 22 yrs.- nothing worked. I was a mess!!! The best medicen for me was rest up to a week between trips. -_-

my personal opinion about the kids watching the trial is, that they shouldn't but from what it seems prince is semi following it, as he seems to be aware of some issues, tbh if he is able to handle it then he should know bits about it, instead of being fed lies by the relatives cuz no doubts in mind that the likes of katherine, latoya, randy etc will be giving them their version of the 'truth' which isn't 'the truth' nor close to it.

my personal opinion about the kids watching the trial is, that they shouldn't but from what it seems prince is semi following it, as he seems to be aware of some issues, tbh if he is able to handle it then he should know bits about it, instead of being fed lies by the relatives cuz no doubts in mind that the likes of katherine, latoya, randy etc will be giving them their version of the 'truth' which isn't 'the truth' nor close to it.

I agree. Plus, I think Prince and Paris, though young, are pretty mature. And let's face it, they've been through rock bottom already.

I just have very mixed feelings about them, esp. Paris, being on Twitter. My niece is 11 and I'm going to have serious misgivings if she gets a twitter/FB account in the next two years. But what can you do? Kids grow up fast these days. You can't protect them. You just have to talk to them. I sure hope P&P can talk to someone like I imagine they were able to talk to their dad.

Back