Murray's Wife and Conrad's REAL Name

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
the people that are behind this stole this mans identity, this guy is dead, he died in 2007
in a car crash, thats why his certification expired in 2008 and he never got renewed he is dead. that why your finding all sorts of things on Conrad murray md.

the guy who we know as conrad murray is really somebody else. He is pretending to be conrad murray the doctor. He didnt give mj propofol. its a made up story. its just as
foolish as mj giving kids jesus juice, there is no truth to it at all

the people that are behind this stole this mans identity, this guy is dead, he died in 2007
in a car crash, thats why his certification expired in 2008 and he never got renewed he is dead. that why your finding all sorts of things on Conrad murray md.
The original Conrad murray could well have been murdered. Murrays wife is a doctor. Doctors make the best murderers.

How do you know this? What's your source?

This Murray has noticable differences to the Murray from youtube:
hmzmurray1.jpg

hmmzmurray2.jpg

Blemishes come and go so it could just be that.

But the length of his forehead is different as is the hairline.

Ive shown how Murray has a wife, and we know he is said to have an ex-girlfriend which he is having child support issues with.

Nicole Alvarez (Murray's ex-girlfriend) is an actress. They have the same mole on left side of neck (her right), same shape face and nose:
nicolealvarez500.jpg

nicole.jpg

nicole-2.jpg

[youtube]Gk56B3alo_M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
www.imdb.com/name/nm1833639
//www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1826357529/

The coroner Craig Harvy is said to have been involved in MANY productions before too:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/

And not only are his twitters strange but his account only started 5 days before MJ's passing:
http://twitter.com/Chiefcoronerla

Last edited:
my head is spinning.....

and i still think it was thome who may have killed michael....

but if thome was the one...i dont understand why 'murray' would have to go through all this....

this IS some very good points.....

and to find out if this IS true, have murray's mother (or someone else close to him) ask him things ONLY the real murray would know. Questions they know the real murray would 100% absolutely know and ONLY him (and that person).

gosh, I never thought I would be coming to that idea (ask things only the real 'person' would do) and be so serious about it.

I just want the truth out.....

in a car crash
, thats why his certification expired in 2008 and he never got renewed he is dead. that why your finding all sorts of things on Conrad murray md.

Where did you find that info??? What is your source?

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of stolen identity. Could the presnt Mr Murray killed the original Mr murray and took his place because they look alike? If he killed Mj why would it be far fetched for him to kill the first Mr murray?
Maybe the conspirators knew about Murrays past and hired him to do what he did, That could be why murray didn't know how to do cpr. he stole someones identity.

Reading that felt like a thriller movie. :mello:

About his wife/gf being involved - I had a dream Michael's killer was a woman...

Last edited:
This Murray has noticable differences to the Murray from youtube:
hmzmurray1.jpg

hmmzmurray2.jpg

Blemishes come and go so it could just be that.

But the length of his forehead is different as is the hairline.

The only blemish I see is by his mouth. He was a doctor and had doctor friends (hell, even had MJ as a friend from what we know), so he could have gotten any blemishes taken care of.

Does anyone know when the first photo was taken?

The hairline could be out of stress out of the MJ situation alone (not to mention all of his other crap - if real - like child-support payments, etc.).

Our new, douchey, U.S. History teacher thought our full-year (two semesters) class was only half a year and it started wearing on him physically because he was afraid he'd lose his job and he didn't know how he'd support his family and pay for a few properties he has up north. He said his hairline receded at least over an inch.

That's just worrying over taking care of your family and losing your job. Imagine what it's like killing (accidentally or on purpose) one of if not the most famous person on this planet. Imagine knowing tons of fans want to slaughter you.

The hairline could definitely be out of stress. :mello:

That's just worrying over taking care of your family and losing your job. Imagine what it's like killing (accidentally or on purpose) one of if not the most famous person on this planet. Imagine knowing tons of fans want to slaughter you.

Thats why him going to work and making himself available to the public doesnt make sense, fans or someone would try and either attack him or something to that effect. And as Ive said in another thread, it doesnt even look like he really is practising. At least not at the address he is supposed to be working at. Also why wouldnt the paps be taking daily pics of Michael Jackson's alleged killer as he arrives and leaves from work but no we only have a hand full of pics.

Thats why him going to work and making himself available to the public doesnt make sense, fans or someone would try and either attack him or something to that effect. And as Ive said in another thread, it doesnt even look like he really is practising. At least not at the address he is supposed to be working at. Also why wouldnt the paps be taking daily pics of Michael Jackson's alleged killer as he arrives and leaves from work but no we only have a hand full of pics.

Agreed. Even though Murray/Carter is only somewhat of a hot topic right now, you'd think they'd want to get at least a few days' worth of photos for future news reports.

You know, I just got a thought. What would happen if someone called the Armstrong clinic in Houston asking - not for Conrad Murray (that someone would probably get hung up on right away) - but for Robert Earl Carter?

I don't mean I'm supporting any sort of harassment, but just to see if they'll connect you.

Reading that felt like a thriller movie. :mello:

About his wife/gf being involved - I had a dream Michael's killer was a woman...

I didn't have that kind of dream but I was thinking about possibility of a woman to be involved. The fact is that we do not know who is dr. Murray. However the pictures were posted in my opinion show the same person.

Have you ever heard of stolen identity. Could the presnt Mr Murray killed the original Mr murray and took his place because they look alike? If he killed Mj why would it be far fetched for him to kill the first Mr murray?
Maybe the conspirators knew about Murrays past and hired him to do what he did, That could be why murray didn't know how to do cpr. he stole someones identity.
You got a point.

I got a question: what ethnicity do you think the original Dr.Conrad Murray's?
-I'm asking this because if "Robert Earl Carter" did steal the identity, I think he probably stole it from a black man. "Robert Earl Carter" must have taken into consideration that in the US, the authorities like the police don't really care about black-on-black crimes, but if a black man did something wrong to a white man, then it's a different story. He must have thought about that in order to avoid any possible consequences.

Also, related to the question, I'd like to know if "Conrad" is one of the common first names among black people in the US, during the time period the original Murray was born and grew up. I know parents can give their children whatever name they want, but there is a tendency of certain names preferred by a certain group of people at a certain time period.

Anybody can tell me if Conrad Murray is still working? I have read that he is not in his office?. There is no recent information about him. He might disappear, to have another identity etc and nobody will know where he is. He even might do a plastic surgery on his face. Why for LAPD it takes THAT long to arrest him?

You got a point.

I got a question: what ethnicity do you think the original Dr.Conrad Murray's?
-I'm asking this because if "Robert Earl Carter" did steal the identity, I think he probably stole it from a black man. "Robert Earl Carter" must have taken into consideration that in the US, the authorities like the police don't really care about black-on-black crimes, but if a black man did something wrong to a white man, then it's a different story. He must have thought about that in order to avoid any possible consequences.

Also, related to the question, I'd like to know if "Conrad" is one of the common first names among black people in the US, during the time period the original Murray was born and grew up. I know parents can give their children whatever name they want, but there is a tendency of certain names preferred by a certain group of people at a certain time period.

^^ Conrad Murray was supposedly born in the Caribbean, though who knows if that matches up more with Robert Earl Carter or Conrad Murray. :scratch:

I'm taking the day off of school tomorrow to take my mom to the hospital and I'm going to be really bored. I'll call the Houston clinic after a certain amount of time and ask for REC.

Also - probably on Thursday - I'll ask my Physics teacher, who is a medical doctor, if there's any huge medical search engines to look up doctors or something like that.

Let's say the story about the original Conrad Murray being killed in a car accident in 2007-8 is true. What does one have to do to renew a doctor's license? What's the verification process? (If nobody can answer by Thursday, I'll just ask my teacher.)

I know nothing of a hoax
all I know is, again someone wants money from Michael and is making him do this.
I know he is alive, I know he isnt doing this on his own
Cant you feel him? Dont you understand that conrad Murray doesnt exist.
He isnt a doctor, this guy as we know him doenst exist, only exists in the media
No one killed Michael, But someone knew he was worth More money dead.
all these people in this scheme have 1 thing in common
and that is the nation of islam
and this group does nothing but pull off schemes and screw the american government.
Leonard Muhammad is responsible for this, Louis Farrakhan is responisble for this
Louis Farrakhan says the truth will prevail in all of his speeches/sermons
there nothing but fraudsters who have taken over mjs camp
Michael wants us to find him. Dr.thome thome runs colony capitol, and leonard muhammad helps him. they backed up the beatles catalog for Mj, and they want there money. There loan sharks,
it was either mj do this or they really would have killed him.
we have to find him.

I know nothing of a hoax
all I know is, again someone wants money from Michael and is making him do this.
I know he is alive, I know he isnt doing this on his own
Cant you feel him? Dont you understand that conrad Murray doesnt exist.
He isnt a doctor, this guy as we know him doenst exist, only exists in the media
No one killed Michael, But someone knew he was worth More money dead.
all these people in this scheme have 1 thing in common
and that is the nation of islam
and this group does nothing but pull off schemes and screw the american government.
Leonard Muhammad is responsible for this, Louis Farrakhan is responisble for this
Louis Farrakhan says the truth will prevail in all of his speeches/sermons
there nothing but fraudsters who have taken over mjs camp
Michael wants us to find him. Dr.thome thome runs colony capitol, and leonard muhammad helps him. they backed up the beatles catalog for Mj, and they want there money. There loan sharks,
it was either mj do this or they really would have killed him.
we have to find him.

Any chance you can come to the table with links or sources for anything youve been saying?

Murray's "patients" claim that Murray is a 'holistic' doctor. If this is the case, why would he "enable" MJ?

I dont think thats Michael at all as that blonde lady was also at the funeral/burial.

Also that topic discussion should be for the Hoax thread as some fans dont agree with the hoax theory here.

I dont think thats Michael at all as that blonde lady was also at the funeral/burial.

Also that topic discussion should be for the Hoax thread as some fans dont agree with the hoax theory here.

That is Michael and I dont believe in a hoax either.
Michael was another blonde at the funeral , the one sitting by liz taylor
go look at the footage.
The blonde your talking about isnt wht im talking about
square chin, look at his legs, those legs compare it to u are not alone video
its him

That is Michael and I dont believe in a hoax either.
Michael was another blonde at the funeral , the one sitting by liz taylor
go look at the footage.
The blonde your talking about isnt wht im talking about
square chin, look at his legs, those legs compare it to u are not alone video
its him

I think you have to get real. Michael is dead. No way he would do it for his children and his fans. There are too many ppl involved in this case and it is impossible to cover the truth. Whose body was in mourge? Was it a fake body too? What LAPD is investigating then?
Just get real but if you cannot, go to hoax thread because what you are saying is 100% hoax. Where did you see legs at this picture? What we have to compare here?

Michael is not dead, there was no body in the morgue, without a signature from the doctor on the death certificate a body cant have autopys performed , cant go to the funeral home. its illegal a funeral home cant take a body and prepare it for buriel
without this. Have you seen Lapd investigate this? no u havent you 've only read about it, There is no lapd police investigation, there is no dea investigation, it sbeing reported that there is. Those photos of the raids were actors, the search warrants are all fake
Conrad murray doesnt exist. He did this for his kids, or otherwise he would be dead. I dont know why you think he owes his fans anything, he doesnt.

Last edited:
Back