Need some help schooling some people on things

I have no idea how that works.

BTW, here is the verdict if anyone is interested.

5y9avb.jpg

Actually it says it bears an interest rate of 10% until paid. How much money that would be by now? (ETA: If my calculation is right it would be almost 12.5 million by now...)

I think Guiterrez filed for bankruptcy and so I think that saved him from having to pay.

I read it as 10% interest on $22,597 because it's in the same paragraph. If it's 10% on $2.7 million then that in itself is enough to send VG into bankruptcy.

I have no idea how that works.

BTW, here is the verdict if anyone is interested.

Actually it says it bears an interest rate of 10% until paid. How much money that would be by now? (ETA: If my calculation is right it would be almost 12.5 million by now...)

I think Guiterrez filed for bankruptcy and so I think that saved him from having to pay.
And bankruptcy laws were different at that time, so his slate was probably wiped clean. Really too bad.

It's extremely interesting how much Michael has in common with Marie Osmond.

Michael colleted dolls and Marie made a living creating them and selling them. She no longer has the time for this venture.

Marie began a charity involving children, The Children's Miracle Network, back in the early 1980's. Michael also took an interest in charities involving children.

Let the hater's hate, but there really isn't anything strange about Michael Jackson, it's the haters that are strange, and just like Marie, Marie is all about family!

dolls.jpg

Back