New JANET PICS IN LONDON

omg JANET IS LOOKING TOOOOOOO FINE ON THIS PIC DAMN

1zo8ger.jpg

Wow! :wild: Janet is so beautiful! Who are these guys? Are fans? This picture was in London? :scratch:​

wow when she smiles she looks like the old Janet lol!!! Janet sure ain't agin' ;)

Wow! :wild: Janet is so beautiful! Who are these guys? Are fans? This picture was in London? :scratch:​

The Guy with the glasses is "Gil"! He's Janet good friend and main Choreographer! He's super nice and sweet! Met a few of her dancers on her tours. Cause they some time hang outside and places before the concert! hehe! wished Janet did that with them. Don't know who the other guys are.:D

Janet looks wonderful. WIsh I had hair like that... Maybe she's in UK to see Michael Live? :dance: ;) :)

The Guy with the glasses is "Gil"! He's Janet good friend and main Choreographer! He's super nice and sweet! Met a few of her dancers on her tours. Cause they some time hang outside and places before the concert! hehe! wished Janet did that with them. Don't know who the other guys are.:D

Thanks for this information. lol! :D

I thought so, thanks for confirming, Lonely1814. That is mighty impressive. 27 year old girls only do lousy 16 songs - not even singing and dancing.

RESPEKT RESPEKT RESPEKT

Exactly. I don't know how she does it. 42 singing and/or dancing for nearly 3 hours.:wub:

oh lawd hammercy look at keisha's ass (gil)....wooooooow jan. when she has no makeup on, she truly looks 16...and usually it's cuz she's in a hoodie and w/ a cap on. ageless these jacksons

oh lawd hammercy look at keisha's ass (gil)....wooooooow jan. when she has no makeup on, she truly looks 16...and usually it's cuz she's in a hoodie and w/ a cap on. ageless these jacksons

she had on makeup but very little

Wow! You like samba! lol! Hey, you need to come to Brazil to see the carnival of Bahia and Rio de Janeiro. I'm sure you would love! :yes:​

Yes! I adore it! I teach Latin Dance Aerobics and Hip-Hop! :) Would love to go to Carnival! I soooooo want to visit Brazil! most of my class thinks I'm Brazilian! lol!

Wonder if Janet's ever been to Carnival?! If Janet did samba that would be hot!:dancin:

Yes! I adore it! I teach Latin Dance Aerobics and Hip-Hop! :) Would love to go to Carnival! I soooooo want to visit Brazil! most of my class thinks I'm Brazilian! lol!

Wonder if Janet's ever been to Carnival?! If Janet did samba that would be hot!:dancin:

Wow, Janet doing samba? Hmmm way it has here in Brazil the mulatto and black are the best in the samba. Hey, when you can come to Brazil knowing our carnival. I'm sure you will love and will return often!​

Back