New message from Michael (Sept. 6th, 2008)

Look, i don't even care if Michael never releases an album, but I can see why some fans are growing impatient. It's been a while. He needs to communicate with his fans. His official website is no where to look to and he has no spokesperson. The least he could do is at least make a short statement regarding future plans. Not everything has to be a surprise. Sorry to burst his bubble, but everyone knows he's making an album. He could comment on that and make those impatient fans happy. It's not a difficult task to do.

To question one's fandom based on their (understood) impatience is ludicrous.

yeah..i guess u know what is a difficult task for him...and that he should take care of every nuance of every one of us billion or more... and, of course..ur right..he has never let us know anything, ever. and there is no doubt that this message is fake.

yep..i guess ur in his shoes.:cheeky:

but, as the saying goes...nobody is forced to be a fan.

OMG, Michael is soooooooooo SWEET and his message is soooooooooooo LOVELY.:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for delivering this special message!!!:):yes::D

Thanx you for the message michael *hugg*
and thanx you to all who delivered michael's beautiful words xx .

If he tells fans his future plan and somehow he's not able to realize some of it he'll most likely get complain again. poor him:(

thank you, Michael, for all you have done for me as a fan..and for many fans..

thank God for you, Michael Jackson, for your wonderful music...this beautiful recent message..your love, kindness and all the things that help in healing the world!

I think blogging to his fans would be a great idea at this point. This takes the guess work on what's going on with him.

y'allhe had a damn spokesperson and every fan thought they were entitled to a personal message from her. is he going here, didhe do this?

ain't no one ever gonna be satisfied so if this message doesn't make u smile, go to another thread, don't junk it up w/ all your pessimistic attitudes.

Wow, Mike, thanks for the message...We will be there for you, because you gave us so much and sacrificed your life to entertain us. Love you, Mike.

Re: New message from michael

Some people will never be satisfied.

Just wait for it. In the meantime, find something to do, like a hobby. :)

I have plenty of hobbies, and don't sit around yearning for things from MJ. However there comes a time when these messages just become ridiculous. Also one simple update as to what he is doing in eight years is not a lot to ask in my opinion. It's not like it would take days or months to tell fans what he is doing. It would take minutes.

I have plenty of hobbies, and don't sit around yearning for things from MJ. However there comes a time when these messages just become ridiculous. Also one simple update as to what he is doing in eight years is not a lot to ask in my opinion. It's not like it would take days or months to tell fans what he is doing. It would take minutes.

lol...well..the first part of ur paragraph says ur not yearning. the second part says u r. lol

We love you and are proud to be your dedicated fans Michael!!! Wishing you all the VERY BEST always!!! Thankyou for you :)

I give Talitha a big thumbs up:kickass:for sharing us the message from Michael himself.

Thanks for passing on the message. Can't wait to see him again (officially).

posted by TALITHA on saturday 6 september 10.34 am (gmt, London time)

He says, “I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.”
So glad you can feel the love, Michael. This was the ultimate goal of those that truly appreciate all that you do. You inspire many.

:flowers:

It is always good to hear from the King of Pop himself, or when it's a message he sends via fan. :wub:

Back