New Netflix 'We Are the World' documentary!!

What's the deal with Paris btw?

She's a stunning girl and doing well for herself but it's clear she has distanced herself from Michael.

We all know she's suffered mentally over the years so the constant association and people wanting to ask questions about father must be suffocating for someone who struggles with mental health.

Prince on the other hand has embraced Michael's legacy and is very much part of the estate.
It sounds like you answered your own question actually.
Yeah, I also think she should still be wearing a bag over her head and not doing what she wants to do.
I'm not gonna engage with mornic ideas too much anymore (I.e, anything from a R i c h a r d), but the cat has been out of the bag since we seen these kids at the mans own FUNERAL. Pretending like the tabloids weren't stalking them as much as possible, no matter what, is ridiculous and moronic.

Yeah, I also think she should still be wearing a bag over her head and not doing what she wants to do.
What?!

No, that's the point. Due to what Michael did, people wouldn't recognize any of the kids, so as adults, they wouldn't need to wear anything, lol.

But then they all went and deliberately fucked everything up. I don't have any sympathy for that.

What's the deal with Paris btw?

She's a stunning girl and doing well for herself but it's clear she has distanced herself from Michael.

We all know she's suffered mentally over the years so the constant association and people wanting to ask questions about father must be suffocating for someone who struggles with mental health.

Prince on the other hand has embraced Michael's legacy and is very much part of the estate.

I dont think shes ''distanced'' herself from mike he is her father she will always love him just cuz she doesnt go on youtube or whatever to show it but she does ;pve mike

They didn't mess up anything, you sound ignorant as can be.
And to be honest, making her do that was disgusting.

You live in a fantasy world if you think this.
If they were just normal boring people, doing normal boring jobs, and if there wasn't demand (eg from people on this board), the photographers would realize they couldn't make any money from selling pictures, so they'd move on.

That's my point. Nobody was interested in the kids until they decided they wanted to be rock stars.

Also, MJ was already letting them walk around without the mask on, iirc.
If they were out, without Michael or an entourage, then of course. In that situation you'd draw attention to yourself if you wore one.

But the point is, that was an extremely difficult job, and MJ did it perfectly. Literally nobody had any idea what any of them looked like. That's really quite astonishing.

If they were just normal boring people, doing normal boring jobs, and if there wasn't demand (eg from people on this board), the photographers would realize they couldn't make any money from selling pictures, so they'd move on.
They were never gonna be normal boring people and the press were already very interested in them before MJ died. I am failing to see your point.

Of all the thousands of musicians I've listened to, I don't know whether 99% of them even have kids or not. That's how important it is. Peaches Geldof is about the only one I can name. Madonna had a daughter, Lennon had 2 (?) sons. That's about it. Never mind actually being able to recognise any of them. Don't know anything about Dylan or Bono or Brian May or Slash of Clapton or Brian Adams or Ginger Spice. If they have them, none of their kids get followed around. There's no point.

Literally nobody had any idea what any of them looked like.
Not exactly true. Around 2003, there was a Jackson Family reunion, including non-celebrity relatives. Even half-sister Joh'Vonnie & her daughter was there. A photo was taken and was in a magazine, maybe People. Mike's kids are in the picture and none are wearing masks. This was not a paparazzi photo, this was taken by a photographer hired by someone in the family. So somebody gave the picture to the media.

Of all the thousands of musicians I've listened to, I don't know whether 99% of them even have kids or not. That's how important it is. Peaches Geldof is about the only one I can name. Madonna had a daughter, Lennon had 2 (?) sons. That's about it. Never mind actually being able to recognise any of them. Don't know anything about Dylan or Bono or Brian May or Slash of Clapton or Brian Adams or Ginger Spice. If they have them, none of their kids get followed around. There's no point.
Dude, sorry but under what rock do you live? Ever heard of nepo babies? Zoe Kravitz, Liv Tyler, Ziggy Marley, Lily Collins, Julian Lennon, Stella MaCartney, Natalie Cole, Lisa Marie Presley, Nicole Richie just to name a few!!!

Last edited:
Dude, sorry but under what rock do you live? Ever heard of nepo babies? Zoe Kravitz, Liv Taylor, Ziggy Marley, Lily Collins, Sean Lennon, Stella MaCartney, Natalie Cole, Lisa Marie Presley just to name a few!!!
In a lot of biography books about celebrities, there's sometimes pictures of their children in them. Same for entertainment magazines. Sean Lennon is in the long version of the Smooth Criminal video. Julian Lennon had a few hit singles in the 1980s. Some of the Jackson children are in the 2300 Jackson Street video and Jackie's daughter is in Black Or White. Speaking of Zoë Kravitz, her father's (Lenny) mother was an actress, most known for being in the sitcom The Jeffersons.

That comment makes no sense in the first place. If nobody cared about celebrity children, Mike would have never covered his children's faces in the first place. I often hear about Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy in the media too. There's a famous singer/actor in Mexico named Vicente Fernandez. His son was kidnapped & held for ransom.

In a lot of biography books about celebrities, there's sometimes pictures of their children in them. Same for entertainment magazines. Sean Lennon is in the long version of the Smooth Criminal video. Julian Lennon had a few hit singles in the 1980s. Some of the Jackson children are in the 2300 Jackson Street video and Jackie's daughter is in Black Or White. Speaking of Zoë Kravitz, her father's (Lenny) mother was an actress, most known for being in the sitcom The Jeffersons.

That comment makes no sense in the first place. If nobody cared about celebrity children, Mike would have never covered his children's faces in the first place. I often hear about Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy in the media too. There's a famous singer/actor in Mexico named Vicente Fernandez. His son was kidnapped & held for ransom.
exactly!

(edit: Zoe's mother is Lisa Bonet from the Cosby Show)

exactly!

(edit: Zoe's mother is Lisa Bonet from the Cosby Show)
Speaking of Bill Cosby, in the 1990s, there was a big story in the 1990s about his son getting murdered. His son was not in show business, but the story was covered on the news, newspapers, and magazines in the US.

Just listening to the song during the end credits again, and it’s really remarkable when Michael comes in at the first chorus. It’s the voice of an angel! So incredibly soft. I don’t know if anyone else could’ve pulled that off. I think Diana would get closest.

non-celebrity relatives.
So it's possible to be a non-celebrity Jackson.

That was my point.

Dude, sorry but under what rock do you live? Ever heard of nepo babies? Zoe Kravitz, Liv Tyler, Ziggy Marley, Lily Collins, Julian Lennon, Stella MaCartney, Natalie Cole, Lisa Marie Presley, Nicole Richie just to name a few!!!
Obviously the rock where I don't read crappy tabloids or visit crappy sites like TMZ.

Never heard of that phrase. Of the 9 people you mention, I know 6 of the names. I'd probably recognise 4?

Recall that I said "Of all the thousands of musicians I've listened to, I don't know whether 99% of them even have kids or not."

4 out of 2000 is less than 1%.

I couldn't care less about the family members of musicians. And you shouldn't either. Respect their privacy until they give you a reason not to.

Respect their privacy until they give you a reason not to.
Many of today's celebrities post what they're doing & pics of their family on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram all the time. Some have podcasts (ig. Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk) and/or Youtube channels. They must not care that much about privacy. 🤣 Even before social media & the internet, some wrote autobiographies, gave interviews to magazines, or went on talk show to discuss their lives.

What?!

No, that's the point. Due to what Michael did, people wouldn't recognize any of the kids, so as adults, they wouldn't need to wear anything, lol.

But then they all went and deliberately fucked everything up. I don't have any sympathy for that.
Nobody cares bout them to do anything that drastic to them anyway. It was bound to come off & btw...his mother made them take off those masks

Nobody cares bout them to do anything that drastic to them anyway. It was bound to come off & btw...his mother made them take off those masks
Yeah exactly, but the tabloids started taking pictures of the kids with Katherine anyway. Doesn't matter when or where.

Obviously the rock where I don't read crappy tabloids or visit crappy sites like TMZ.

Never heard of that phrase. Of the 9 people you mention, I know 6 of the names. I'd probably recognise 4?

Recall that I said "Of all the thousands of musicians I've listened to, I don't know whether 99% of them even have kids or not."

4 out of 2000 is less than 1%.

I couldn't care less about the family members of musicians. And you shouldn't either. Respect their privacy until they give you a reason not to.
Wow! You listen to 2000 a-list musicians! I didn't even know there are so many MJ's, Elvis's, Marley's and Beatels out there! 🤣

Last edited:
Umm.. Did not see this yet.
Can someone post some screen shots of Michael please

Right! Thriller came already came out in 82 & in Jan of 84 he won 8...so....just someone not having real facts. I h8 mj isn't here to tell his side of the story. Was gonna say Quincy but...ain't no telling what he'll say

Yeah. You.

Winner and nominees:
Favorite Pop/Rock Album
Purple Rain - Prince Thriller - Michael Jackson/Can't Slow Down - Lionel Richie

Favorite Soul/R&B Album

The only scandal is that Michael won nothing that year.

Yeah. You.

Winner and nominees:
Favorite Pop/Rock Album

Favorite Soul/R&B Album

The only scandal is that Michael won nothing that year.
Me personally, I'm not voting for a 2 year old album.

The other weird thing about this, MJ was obviously still in touch with Quincy as they were meeting each other around this time (as mentioned in this documentary). How could they not know they had an obligation to fulfill another album together? Do we have any more info on that?

John Barnes mentioned in an interview they were under the assumption Quincy was done working with MJ as they fulfilled their contract obligation of albums together after Thriller. So is this true? And at what point did they realize Quincy still had to work on BAD? We need more background information on this.
Geez. He never HAD to work on another album with Michael. He was hired to do OTW. Then Michael decided to work with him again for Thriller. That was the contract he had, per album. And after that he obviously decided to work with him once again. But they are not joined by the hip. Michael could decide with whom he wants to work. The only weird thing is the assumption that they HAD to work together again.

Back