New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my two cents: About recent visits to Doc.

My theory is the same as a few of you have mentioned in another post: I believe the back to back visits to the dermatologist is about Michael getting ready to do something Publically and officially. Someone elese had said it could be a photo shoot or cd cover he maybe "prepping for"; not sure if they used those exact words but you get my point?

I'm not worried at all about these visits.

in perfect agreement with you and billiejean1.

since january, when these visits were becoming more and more frequent, i started thinking that he's clearly getting "camera ready." ...and color me crazy, but i think this has something with strengthening/tanning the pigment.

don't get it twisted, i'm not deflecting some selfish hopes of seeing a brown skinned mike again but judging from the last photo (and the reddish marks) and now this photo (mike appears light-skinned, not pale, for real)... it looks like he's getting skin treatments

what is it?

Something like that...

709420354_970f3f577c.jpg

what has the dermatologist to do with the new album? his treating his skin condition ..

...one thing that comes to my mind is that he doesn't want show his new look so when he make comeback people just stare at him and say WOW HE MADE IT !!!!
LET NEW ERA BEGINS !!!

That's what I think also. That's possibly why he is covering his hair also of late with hoodies, scarves and shower caps.

(mike appears light-skinned, not pale, for real)... it looks like he's getting skin treatments

That is also another real possibility because I just recently read that there is new and improved treatment for vitiligo sufferers to regain some of their pigmentation. Remember this is only the dermatologists clinic, not a terminal disease center and lets not forget Michael does suffer a skin disorder.

Affirming what MJJC Mod 1 said. The ongoing photos of Michael exiting a medical facility are an INVASION. He clearly does not want to be photographed, and that he is ambushed again and again is just sad.

And guys, there is NOTHING that can be deduced from these photos. Nothing. . . . He is covered up. He is not "cute or sexy." He does not "look sick." There is no way to tell ANYTHING from the photos. And that is clearly the way he wants it.

carry on,

Vic

hes obviously getting skin treatments,hence dermatologist lol. i think hes doin sumthin with his look,changing his hair hence him hiding it all of a sudden. we get news on a tour and tv specials and now hes @ the dermatologist. hmmmm.....

Nothing is obvious except Michael Jackson is a human being with issues related to being a human being and he comes and goes like any other human being. Sad he isn't given the respect like any other human being.

Ever notice that every time that poor man goes out, paps are in hot pursuit?? The man has never been away from our hearts long, I'm tellin ya. This new album is gonna be da bomb. I am telling you this right now. Mark my words. They are gonna fall all over themselves with the new album. He never went away....never...!!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he has to regularly have injections in his scalp. Its either Vitiligo treatment or burn treatment, thats probably why he's wearing a shower cap. Or he just saw it in the office and liked it lol

Nothing is obvious except Michael Jackson is a human being with issues related to being a human being and he comes and goes like any other human being. Sad he isn't given the respect like any other human being.

I agree with you. I would be very happy if Michael was respected as a human being. he is like us. He has nothing different from us. the only difference is that Michael is a celebrity. I hope that people respect the most.

what has the dermatologist to do with the new album? his treating his skin condition ..

What I had suggested before was that these recent skin doctor visits may be his version of personal prep for upcoming photos / album / tour or whatever he thinks he may need.

While Vegas doesn't have as many (or any) paps as LA, he didn't obviously go to the dr while in town for over a year. It's only recently that these dr visits have been openly occuring....

Just a guess - Vegas he worked on his album at the Palms...and in Los Angeles, he works on getting ready for whatever he worked on in Vegas.

it is sad that they have to follow him everywhere and get up close and personal, so close we can see his hair folicles!! It's obvious that he doesn't want to be exposed to the world right now, yet he is and there are the photos, posted again and again for 'all' to see.

:clapping:

I don't really have anything to say. I just feel bad for the guy, Such an invasion of his privacy. Yeah he gets that a lot... but this is medical stuff. Just wish people had more respect and put those damn camera's away sometimes. :( Wishful thinking huh? :sigh:

I wish Michael could be left in peace, he just wants to visit his doctor for goodness sake and yet the paps are right up in his face. I hate that. He needs his privacy respected

Good point!! he wouldn't be entertaining if he was seriously ill. Tabloid crap is the worst. I wish he would have sued that idiot that claimed he's suffering from some "lung disease". I would have. I would have smacked that guy upside the head if given half the chance. Ian Halperin "Award-winning 'journalist'" MY FOOT!!

Linda,
Its not worth all the Drama, aggervation, time, and money to even worry about it...

There are alot more important things to focus attention on..!

Despite the "fact" that Mr.Jackson is having dermotology issues it does not change the fact that he is still the most beautiful/hansome human being in the world...

Smiles~~~

Last edited:
Its wrong from you to say that he's 'ok'. He is not ok. But he is treating this 'like a flu' so its not life-threatening and you can say he is healthy. I know it saddens you he cant make plans he did in the past but he is going to do something in the future. Its hardly a world-wide tour but he is going to and will make music in the future, 'til the end of his life. I bet he is never going to retire...

yeah i think he lives in bel air. too many in town trips. lol. i would think that since sometimes he wears the same jacket twice in a week, that even he might find it inconvenient to fly cross globe that many times tho he can. lol. Great to see ya Mike!!:clapping:

and i hope everything's cool

How can some of y'all tell anything that's happening? It could be just regular visits. And besides, I doubt Mike doing that for his own purposes. Someone in the tabloids is always tipping someone off about what a celebrity is doing and since he's Michael Jackson, they go the extra mile. :smilerolleyes: It's sick is what it is. They need to get off Michael's d**k to be honest with you. Annoying mothaf***as.

How can some of y'all tell anything that's happening? It could be just regular visits. And besides, I doubt Mike doing that for his own purposes. Someone in the tabloids is always tipping someone off about what a celebrity is doing and since he's Michael Jackson, they go the extra mile. :smilerolleyes: It's sick is what it is. They need to get off Michael's d**k to be honest with you. Annoying mothaf***as.
Man, I'm telling you, God Bless him. Cause if it were me, I'd be ready to "punch" somebody.

I don't care who you are, rich or poor, sometimes folks just don't feel like being bothered. You know how you just want to run out for a hot minute and you just don't feel like being bothered, even with your own neighbor's. You trying to make a quick run and then BOOM you got a camera all up in your face.

I was just reading about a new article in Elle magazine wherein Jessica Alba is talking about how INTRUSIVE the paps have become. And how they are now RIGHT THERE in your face, blocking your path in order to get your picture. I would need the patience of a saint to deal with that on a daily basis. Real talk!

^^ You? Man I'll be ready to beat down on a mothaf***a if he ever got in my way of getting out of a grocery store just because I happen to have some hits and be on TV, doesn't mean I'm out there to entertain your ass, I gotta get to my car!!! F**k that! I'll be dropping bows on them bishes! :lol: Michael's a very strong man not to lose his cool and I don't think it's because he's been dealing with it for 25 years, I think he's just found a way not to lose his mind but you can tell when he gets in the car, he wonders why can't people just back the f**k off. His music ain't gonna stop them either. "Leave me alone!" "No we're still taking pictures!"

:rollin:

I just wish that everyone would leave the man alone. It is the HEIGHT OF RUDENESS to lay in wait for him and to photograph him at a medical clinic. It is disgusting that people treat him like that, whether they are paparazzi or fans.

God bless you Michael, and make you well.

Reactions: L.J
The problem is that everyone and everything have to be so perfect all the time. No flaws. No crazy. No nothing.

When a celebrity act the opposite from whats written above, lets say, walking out from a medic office covering his face with a surgical mask and whatnot, it's suddenly headlines and drama.

People like to see and wonder if something is wrong. We have the whole "oh my god, look" decade. It has always been like that, but it's worse now.

And you know what? We have NO idea what the real story is anymore. Hardly anyone that are being paparazzied these days are for the sake of "looking their best". Those pictures don't give you the big bucks. It's all about who's fat, thin, ugly, stupid, idiotic or walking around looking like a damn mess.

Yes, I think Michael would like to punch somebody too. But instead, I think he comes better out of it just walking away.

could it be people are confused that he's coming from the doctor dressed like a doctor?

he says the la smog gets to him. big cities aren't for mj, never have been.

and everyone needs to STOP speculating about this and that, googling treatments for vitiligo etc....it's kinda creepy and at the very least, an invasion of privacy.

while we bash the 'razzi for taking the pics and disturbing him, can't we look at ourselves who are analyzing the pics and trying to find some clues in them? a bit off, no?

And you know what? We have NO idea what the real story is anymore. Hardly anyone that are being paparazzied these days are for the sake of "looking their best". Those pictures don't give you the big bucks. It's all about who's fat, thin, ugly, stupid, idiotic or walking around looking like a damn mess.

You are so right! Look at what happened just this week with the Jessica Simpson picture (I think she looks fine) and then the Michael Phelps picture.

I swear since that young man won all of those medals, the media has been going out of their way to find something incriminating on him. It's a dang shame. Those medals turned out to be a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

Okay, sorry, back on topic. LOL!

You are so right! Look at what happened just this week with the Jessica Simpson picture (I think she looks fine) and then the Michael Phelps picture.

I swear since that young man won all of those medals, the media has been going out of their way to find something incriminating on him. It's a dang shame. Those medals turned out to be a blessing and a curse all at the same time.

When you're on top, someone always want to bring you down. And you and I are along on the ride, because we often times buy into such crap.

We think we know, but we have no idea!

Okay, sorry, back on topic. LOL!

I read in the news that Phelps has been suspended for those photos that was realeased...

Give me a break...society really needs to STOP sweating the small stuff...he messed up, he's sorry, next...let's move on..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back