New Pics: Michael at Bel Air Hotel (Feb 7)

Maybe it might be a meeting about the auction thats happening in April in Beverley Hills?
Either way he looks great! :)

Wow, he sorta looks like a male geisha. Cos of all the trees. And that dude that shall not be named for lack of knowledge reasons is looking grumpy or something. Other dude can't see at all. Wonder who they are. Anyways Mike looking fine and serene, for once. Lovely Pics.

Well now....very handsome and elegantly put together. (oh the yumness!) A bit of smiling and waving is always nice to see. :)

Those pictures do look quite peaceful and calming...like an oriental garden or something.

Thanks for sharing the pix, Sihame! :flowers: 'Tis a nice ending to a long day.

Thanks for the pictures.

Mike looks great.

wow,he looks happy.thanks for posting the pics.It shows Michael is up to some thing .

im just glad no one has speculated about what the meeting is about

Well his hair's been like that since 2002, so... lol. I think he'll change the hair if and when he performs again. It would be hard to do a dance routine with all that in your face, haha. He looks sharp though. Like Wesley Snipes said, "Lookin' sharp man, lookin' sharp!"

It's kind of funny how time after time fans beg for the curls and yet they never show up.

WOW i'm happy that MJ looks great and looks wounderfull too i'm happy that he is doing fine i was getting worrying about :cry: but know i saw pictures of him i'm o.k :angel:

Back