NEW Pics of MJ from New Years Eve

He's like me, a bookoholic. I can't help but buy more books.
I wonder why I never see other celebs go book shoping.

the man is doing what the media hates most, he's preventing them from making money off of his image. so haha, he's wearing jammies, the same damn slippers from lv, and the coat from a photo shoot...oh yeah lemme add a fedora and an umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

hes got more that 1 new BG the other one is hot too. And Mike keeping it chilled in the PJs and very Mysterious, Sexy bugger.

Why did he wear a surgical cap?

:( everything doesn't seem right to me. sorry.

he wears a surgical for about 20 years now. he uses disguises for also 20 years now.

SO:

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DISCUSSING EVERY SINGLE NEW PIC WITH A MASK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THATS MICHAEL! AS HE´S ALLWAYS BEEN!!!!! DONT TRY TO CHANGE HIM CAUSE HE WONT!!!

why should he..

he wears a surgical for about 20 years now. he uses disguises for also 20 years now.

SO:

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DISCUSSING EVERY SINGLE NEW PIC WITH A MASK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THATS MICHAEL! AS HE´S ALLWAYS BEEN!!!!! DONT TRY TO CHANGE HIM CAUSE HE WONT!!!

why should he..

This is a discussion board and you are free to discuss the photos, or not to discuss them. I doubt that anyone can "change him," and I seriously doubt that he's gleaning advice on his attire from fans on MJJC, so I really wouldn't worry about it too much?

Carry on,

Vic

Honestly hasn't anyone noticed his BG's/Umbrella Holders/ Drivers? They driving me nuts, gahhh!
Anyways just ignore comments that you don't like, no point in discussing them. Im sure MJ is fine.

HOT BG ALERT!
And MJ cool, and chillin, mysterious and looking fly/sexy! < To me.

Honest those people worried bout this surgical mask. disguise stuff. Look up past pictures, you can see hes been doing it for years and he is still ok, isnt he? Chill a bit dont burn yourself out.

Why did he wear a surgical cap?

:sad: everything doesn't seem right to me. sorry.
he was at the dermotoligist. prob had some botox or something. nothing to worry aobut unless hes has to much lol

someone said a bookoholic, thats right, wow wish i could buy so amny books in one or two weeks, he must a big reader, wow, MJ has it all!!!!not for nothin he is the KOP!!!!

Hey yeah!
Did he ever make it to the cash register? Lol!
012.jpg

OK, here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XARWH6QA

It's 175 MB and it's converted to NTSC format because the frame rate was already 29.97 frames per sec (PAL is 25). That would have meant another conversion and the quality would have suffered even more.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Let me find out, MJ is in a bookclub because I would so join it. I know he likes to read but I wonder since his children are home schooled that he has the teacher use the books as well?? just a thought.

Does he belong to a book club? haha... HE could open up one! His ranch home is FULL of books...I am bookoholic too - and it can be really challenging...I keep buying and reading books....and I constantly run out of storage place so I have to give away some of them away..

Go on MJ lead by example buy more books get kids of nowdays back to the bookstore! Oh, btw just release a book on your own...Dancing the Dream is a book I will never give away ..

046.jpg

LOL MJ all covered up and the title of them books behind him... :rollin:

too funny

I'm more excited about the book store to be honest :wild: look at all them books .... If I was in there I wouldn't have noticed Michael I'd be too busy going from shelf to shelf.. we'd have bumped into each other.. mumbled our apologies and kept going along the shelves :mello:

:girl_haha:

yeh lol i would be like "oh hi mike....umm great books they have in here hey!...umm ok bye! " *then shyfully moonwalking away......*

046.jpg

too funny

I'm more excited about the book store to be honest :wild: look at all them books .... If I was in there I wouldn't have noticed Michael I'd be too busy going from shelf to shelf.. we'd have bumped into each other.. mumbled our apologies and kept going along the shelves :mello:

That is funny!! Camouflaged! Hes like.... GET IT? then stares :lol:

^ good message there :) and so true
some people if they feel uncomfortable
about someone and how they look or
a certain situation will nay say it and
nit pick it to death? I agree

046.jpg

too funny

I just made the same comment two days ago but nobody read it I guess... :)

Thanks 4 sharing the pics, they made my day :flowers:

He looks so gorgeous, handsome. The fedora 'n the mask are back :wild: :stretcher

I hepe he had had a wonderful New Year in company of his family :happy:

Honestly hasn't anyone noticed his BG's/Umbrella Holders/ Drivers? They driving me nuts, gahhh!
Anyways just ignore comments that you don't like, no point in discussing them. Im sure MJ is fine.

HOT BG ALERT!
And MJ cool, and chillin, mysterious and looking fly/sexy! < To me.

noone, absolutely nobody on this great planet we call Earth or even in this entire universe is no where near as hot as Michael!

...and don't you forget it.:D

Back