NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

:lol: I remember seeing an interview with John Landis and he said the only time in his life when he was truly afraid, was when Michael and he went to Disneyland to have his picture taken with Mickey Mouse. He said that there were like 4000 fans there pushing and screaming and he was terrified, but Michael was so calm. He was just like "Hi, how are you?" to the fans. :lol: It makes you think that Michael must be so used to being chased and screamed at that it just seems normal to him. I can't imagine it, though.

absolutely... hard to believe... :)

Oh my, Michael needs a special lady in his life to remind him of things like clipping his fingernails.. *ahem* Any volunteers? :cheeky:

Also..am I then only one who's not loving those pants? :ph34r: Michael is always gorgeous, but I can't say the same about those pants, lol.

oochimugachuma those pants are wooow. I mean 'Nice to see him again!'. :lol:

Haha I don't mind the pants, his legs look amazing in them. He has such a good figure, almost everything looks good on him.

....... but I wouldnt wear them myself :ph34r:

JOKE ALERT!!!: I'm surprised no one gave him any grass on whatever with that zebra look goin on. (this is in no way shape or form is this me being mean, just a joke peeps)

I think that the pants are his pjammiesss!! :lol:

But, seriously.. The paps/fans were soo pushing.. It is not fun to see.. And MJ stays polite.. I have respect for that man.

OMG...the pants...and the Tshirt and to top it off with that jacket.
OMG OMG.....

talk about individual style...

Mj is rocking those leapard pants
and Bailman Jacket _ the papz are really
kissing ass to get shots as they should be
"peace and loving him and God blessing him"
he was so gracious as always -

now those pants would have rocked harder
with his black loafers instead of the boots
although I love his boots _

Huuuuuuuu Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Curlssssssssss are Stiiiiiiiil ROCKING EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rOCKIIN

are those leotards are going to be the new Goldpants???
OMG..
the pants are cool...but with the Tshirt...and that jacket...it is just tooo much...
oh bless

:wild: new pics yeah!
curls are still there and i love leo :lol:
a pink combination would be better though :lol: :lol:
but im just so in love with all his jackets he wears :bugeyed really nice!

What does 'mobbed' mean? Cause i've seen article titles saying that rather often....i don't see him getting mobbed at all....does it mean he actually got stolen from , what's the meaning of it in these cases?

The pants are really "interesting".I loovee his hair.I'm so happy that the straight hair is away for now.And he needs a nail cut.

Re: NEW PICS June 16... More curls!

He really needs a manicure haha

I can give him one, somebody give me his number :wild:

I felt the tears pushing watching that.. I get so emotional of Michael these days..I guess it's because I'm gonna see him in 26 days!!!:mello:eek:mg:wild:

Another video in first post from Hollywoodtv :D It looks crazy out there!

What does 'mobbed' mean? Cause i've seen article titles saying that rather often....i don't see him getting mobbed at all....does it mean he actually got stolen from , what's the meaning of it in these cases?

It means that he was surrounded by a large crowd :cheeky:

Ah thanks for vdo and the links.. he looks great !
I like his outfit :yes:

Re: NEW PICS June 16... More curls!

Wearing Balmain one more time ... Loving these jackets

00090m.jpg

I see now where MJ got those pants from:

00160m.jpg

:doh:

Back