New whitney houston!

I give you that. I would rather hear Akon than any of those bozos (well Ne-Yo's aight too I guess).
f_cheers.gif

Ne-Yo does have a good voice, but Akon brings something different to the table. i'm tired of the neo-Marvins,Stevies,Michaels that have been circulating in the past couple of decades. and even though Akon isn't exactly the cream of the crop of West African vocalists, at least he made it big to the mainstream.

f_cheers.gif

Ne-Yo does have a good voice, but Akon brings something different to the table. i'm tired of the neo-Marvins,Stevies,Michaels that have been circulating in the past couple of decades. and even though Akon isn't exactly the cream of the crop of West African vocalists, at least he made it big to the mainstream.

That's true, lol.

f_cheers.gif

Booooooooooo you!
for your truthful comment!
I still dont like Akons voice...............but you're right to an unfortunate extent.

Back