"No, no...Black people got big butts!"

soso def silly qustion did micheal ever eat at mcdonals and if he did what was his favoet thing to order

People also want the good stories, want to hear something that gives them hope, and meaning in life.

Good news dont sell papers honey...

Thanks for sharing...and I feel that I am slowly getting over the need to "investigate" by reading this thread and others. All I hope for is that some justice will come out of this. Michael is at peace, I hope. All I really can do, is to take his message and his example as an inspiration for my life, and continue to celebarate him- and his life.

I understand your need to investigate... and justice will be served, whether someone is charged, we find out the truth, or just let it be and allow his memory to live on in us... his death will NEVER be in vain. Alot of fans or other people who knew him dont agree with my reluctance to investigate the reasons behind his death, but in all honesty, I just cant put myself through it anymore. its too painful to read and analyse every tiny little detail of the way someone i loved very much died.

When I was younger I believed that he was like this goody-goody guy, never swore, or anything ..but you can keep the true Mike alive because you saw him the way he really was.

he was good, but he had a wicked side ;) haha! He was good because he cared, but he was a cheaky motherlover!

Oh gosh, reading all this makes me so much sadder, as if I could even take anymore sadness. It hurts even more knowing that he was a person trying to live a normal life and yet as well having to take around this huge burden on him his entire life, if not one thing another thing, and over and over again. How could it be? He didin't deserve this death, not at all, I think my life would be complete misery if Justice is not served correctly for Michael.

All your times with him will be cherised forever, but remember to pass them to your next generation, it will be the only way to keep him alive. Thank you so much for your stories, it helps other people see the side they never knew.

I have a few things I'd like to ask to be cleared, I will post later, I need to go back and look.

All of you who met him and even just saw him are so lucky. I am too young to have ever gotten the chance to see him in concert or anything and I only 'got into him' about two years ago, when I was about 13 or 14. The three of you are truly blessed x

mike asleep at the table, everyone standing up, katherine had to pee, and this dude is sleep w/ his eyes open. i dunno what joe said but his ass jumped right up and out that door!

Is this Michael with you guys and he feel asleep on the table?

omg the death ride.

the BEST EVER was y shiitty took the 'llac to court and not the yukon and WHY lol miiiiiiiiiiikuuuuuuuuul? what happened to the yukon. lol making a shiitty face. cdfu

Was Michael actually driving, is this what you mean? Did you guys actually ride in his vehicles?

cdfu times ten. lol waun the time kerry was yelling for everyone to stop walking w/ the suv....mj had ur hand so u kept on walking. omg the fans were PISSED!

what does cdfu stand for?

I'll be back with more stuff soon! ive been having a hard time lately so its difficult to get through writing a whole post... but i will over the next few days i promise! i have some stuff to scan in for you all to see aswell.

Wow I wish I had such memories of him..
Thanks for sharing them, you're all sooo blessed to have the change to really meet him.

I'll be back with more stuff soon! ive been having a hard time lately so its difficult to get through writing a whole post... but i will over the next few days i promise! i have some stuff to scan in for you all to see aswell.

I hope you're ok dannii xx Thinking of you

:better: I love reading these stories. You all are so kind for sharing them. Thank you so much :D

Back