Non-Tabloid Pictures of Michael Jackson's Children (This is a family Photo Scrap Book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this picture publicly posted by Blanket?
I thought the rules were very clear on this. You can't just steal from other web/social media sites.

Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media;

Any photos of Michael's children that have not been taken at public events

Any paparazzi pictures of Michael's children

Last edited:
you know, the mods went through and cleaned up the thread. You're just calling more attention to it by quoting and re-pasting the images if they don't meet the rules. Good job.

you know, the mods went through and cleaned up the thread. You're just calling more attention to it by quoting and re-pasting the images if they don't meet the rules. Good job.

The whole point is to emphasize the breach so that eventually the mods will remove these pix.

Also, because I don't feel like starting a thread (and therefore, a debate) I've always thought this about PPB and the constant debate over whether or not they're Michael's:

They are all built like him. All of them. They are all tall, lanky, with big feet. Hands and wrists are the same. Shoulders are the same. Even though Prince is a bit heftier from lifting, they're all still pretty well slim too. I don't know why no one ever sees this! We all know Debbie is not built like that.

They are all built like him. All of them. They are all tall, lanky, with big feet. Hands and wrists are the same. Shoulders are the same. Even though Prince is a bit heftier from lifting, they're all still pretty well slim too. I don't know why no one ever sees this! We all know Debbie is not built like that.
How funny. And I've always thought they take after Debbie with their body frames. :)

Blanket was such an adorable toddler

Blanket is just adorable, period.

Lol my favorite thing is that EVERY time he shows up for an appearance, he has the most IDGAF look on his face. He could clearly not be less bothered with what goes on around him and it cracks me up. Michael could be charming but he sucked at disguising if he was annoyed with something, and that's just Blanket all the time. For for you, Glen Coco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back