Not only did Paris Jackson break the world's heart..

My personal opinion?

Over a billion of us watched Worldwide to see the greatest television event in HIStory and we were all part of it, tributes by Nelson Mandela, Martin Luthor King III, Diana Ross etc etc showed the World the scope to Michael Jackson.

Stevie Wonder in excruciating pain trying to sing as best he could without collapsing in tears the same way Jermaine did.

But the showstopper of the night, the encore, the crowning achievement, the part that MADE the show what it was was delivered in a small but most poignant and evocative tear filled sentimental message from daughter to Dad.

"I just want to say.... ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best Father you could Ever Imagine and I just want to say I Love him so much."

Let the haters believe what they want to believe. Paris' tear-inducing message was heartfelt and absolutely real. Such a beautiful and strong girl. She reminds me a lot of Michael.

OMG! :eek:

I don't think it's allowed but thanks anyway!

It's okay to post their pictures now in a respectable way of course. They have now been introduced to the world. We are going to continue to love them just as we will always love Michael.

"I just want to say.... ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best Father you could Ever Imagine and I just want to say I Love him so much.".

Powerful stuff! I can't believe I would ever use this :wild: here. These kids keep me going, they really do. Thank you!

I'm very Proud of her.Bindi was very brave to give tribute to her dad when he did unexpectedly and Now Paris took that one step further. I 'm glad she said what she said .She also stood up when Rev Al said of How her dad went through what he went through as if she was testifying. I stood up too.Good for her. I had wished her brothers would had said something too.

If Paris speaking is not proof enough for people that Michael was an innocent man then i don't know what is. If Michael really was a you know what (Sorry but i don't like saying that word) then there's no way his own daughter would have went on stage and told the world how much she loves him

Paris did her Dad proud.

Her words were so heartfelt and put everything into perspective, we lost a hero, she lost not only a hero, but her father.

She was incredibly brave, my prayers go out to her and the rest of the Jackson family.

She sealed the deal and kicked the haters! Michael is now known as the greatest dad and the greatest entertainer; something we knew all along.

She sure did!

My entire office is talking about her words and how her FEW words put a different face on Michael Jackson.

I'm just so proud of her and the ENTIRE Jackson family. In my opinion, they handled themselves with grace and dignity. They will be in my prayers always!

"I just want to say.... ever since I was born,
angel3l.gif
Daddy has been the best Father you could
Ever Imagine
and I just want to say I Love him so much."
angel3r.gif

anangel11.gif
Beautifully said, Paris, THANK YOU!!!!

I remember it was years ago...right after LWMJ or during the trial when someone (one of Michael's friends) said we just had to wait for the day Michael's children were old enough to speak about their father.
I didn't think it'd be this soon but I'm so glad it has happened. Those few words by Paris were so much more powerful than pages written by fans to the haters.
Anyone could tell that Paris really felt she needed to tell the world what she did about her Dad.

I remember watching that on LWMJ Take 2. I think they should release it on DVD and/or air it on British television again.

But you're right; Debbie Rowe said "we have to wait for the day his kids are old enough to defend their Dad". (or something along those lines).

I felt so bad for that poor baby. If we're as sad as we are just imagine how the children feel.

She had grown men in the pub I was in at the time in silence with tears in their eyes.

She did what her father did, touched the hearts of many.

My heart broke in to a million pieaces when she spoke. She really was brave and made such a impact by saying what she said about how her dad was the best dad that we could ever imagine and how much she loved him. Paris your daddy loves you so much! you and your brothers were and will always be his world! He is smiling on you sweetie and he is so proud!!

It was a beautiful moment, just sad the 1st time we got to hear Paris talk was at MJ's memorial. I believe she is a strong little girl, who will help her brothers. You could see Michael in each one of them.

I pray the media will now, let you be alone to grow up in peace.

I think we will hear from that girl in the future...she is very brave and intelligent...just the right words...I love girl power and she has it. I can just feel it because I have it. She is and will grow up to be a tough lady like her aunt Janet...

I think she will take her dad's legacy forward...and she will not have to do that alone :)

All and all, it was very beautiful memorial. I feel good as all the things I have wanted to say about MJ, after being a fan for over 20 years, was said and now the world knows...wow. Good feeling! Thank you goes to the whole Jackson Family.

Paris Katherine Jackson I love you.
I have read this thread and all the words I would like to say have already been said. I feel so emotional right now I cant express my feelings.
But those few short, heart wrenching sentences expressed how she felt, all her love for her daddy and how wonderful he was. She was so brave.
God bless you Paris and your brothers, in you Michaels spirit will be kept alive.
God bless the whole Jackson family

At first I thought that, and she probably did open a lot of peoples eyes. BUT it seems some youtubers are beyond redemption and can't even identify a greiving child. Calling her 'fake' and much saying much worse. These people make my blood boil. ABC News eventually disabled comments on their video.

Paris seems like a determined young girl. I can't wait to see her grow up into a wonderful young lady.

Even reading her words brings tears to my eyes. I don't know her, but I am so proud of her. I personally don't think I will have the strength to even stand at one of my own parent's funerals, no less to address billions of people (including people only watching to pass judgement and make hateful comments). Her bravery and strength above anything else is what I admire, but hopefully she did in fact cast a new light on Michael in the eyes of most naysayers. Anyone that doubts her sincerity and love for Michael, or still spews hate, can only be a spawn of the devil in my opinion.

I don't think the Jackson family should have let Paris speak at the memorial. They should protect her from the media. She's only young. They are long enough in the business to know.

everyone in ther ebroke down. fan or not. at that point, she wasn't michael jackson's daughter, she was a lil girl who lost her father and made the whole world cry

That kid has more courage at the age of 11 than I do at 35. I would probably just have been standing there because I would have thought it was to painful.

I don't think the Jackson family should have let Paris speak at the memorial. They should protect her from the media. She's only young. They are long enough in the business to know.

She asked to say something

Paris proved what we all already knew to the rest of the world. It doesn´t matter how many words you use to describe a feeling, if it is comming straight from the heart - and these words came from the bottom of hers!

Those kids will find so musch love and support in every single fan, they will never be alone...

Back