October 17 & 18 hearing / No court on October 17 & 18/ New stomach contents testing

that's what I'm wondering as well. where's the needle for that one. and what about lorazepam & midazolam? where are the syringe(s) with them?

don't you think that some stuff was removed by Murray?

Yes WHERE DID those syringes go?? Murray himself said that he gave Michael loraz and midaz ...those syringes didnt just disappear. and we know for sure that the other two were definitely tested for loraz and midaz?? There are just to many things missing from this crime scene. Evidence had been removed ..and Murray is the only one that would of removed it.

Last edited:
The fact that Michael's fingerprints were not found on the syringes is one thing that I keep wishing would be brought up in court once that fact was established. I hope the jury don't forget it. As for someone else waiting for Murray to leave and then killing Michael, personally I'm not sure I believe that. But to me, even if it was a possibility, it's something that is not being pursued because the defense seem to have themselves set on blaming Michael for everything. But anyway, I wish the fingerprint issue would be talked about. Because how can they say that Michael self-injected when his fingerprints were not on the needles? This is all just my opinion.

someone else murdered Michael is really weak theory - because it's established that you have a locked house that the people can only enter the gates if bodyguards let them enter and people (even bodyguards and chef etc) are let into house by someone inside the house (such as MJ's kids).

so that theory either requires killer be let into the house by michael's kids, chef, nanny or the housekeeper while others do not see it.

or it would require the killer in broad daylight - where fans and paparazzi are outside and celebrity tours running- to jump the gate/ fence around the house, break into the house, bypass 7 people in the house (3 kids, nanny, chef, housekeeper, murray) and kill Michael and then go out by achieving the same.

that's what I'm wondering as well. where's the needle for that one. and what about lorazepam & midazolam? where are the syringe(s) with them? don't you think that some stuff was removed by Murray?
well, you don't need a needle to infuse drugs into the short tubing. and the needles Murray was using were really small . what about lorazepam and midozolam , I don't know, I asked myself this question ages ago , did they test for those drugs ? could the traces vanish after he used the propofol ? don't knowAs for removing things from the scene , the same don't know. Schafer will enlighten us on many things. After he step down we sure will have a much accurate picture of what took place , did murray remove or no remove items will be more clearer.

Last edited:
So the state may rest today, no court Thursday, defense starts Friday and are expected finish on Wednesday.

well, you don't need a needle to infuse drugs into the short tubing. and the needles Murray was using were really small . what about lorazepam and midozolam , I don't know, I asked myself this question ages ago , did they test for those drugs ? could the traces vanish after he used the propofol ? don't knowAs for removing things from the scene , the same don't know. Schafer will enlighten us on many things. After he step down we sure will have a much accurate picture of what took place , did murray remove or no remove items will be more clearer.

OK so if Murray was using small needles and there is a lot of Propofol in his body I am assuming that Murray or Michael had to fill that needle up a few times lets just say over twenty times for Michael to get that much Propofol in his body. Or if Michael self injected then he would have to fill up the needle again lets say over twenty times.

don't you need a needle to get drugs out of the vials?

and is it accurate to use one needle/ syringe for all the different drugs?

So the state may rest today, no court Thursday, defense starts Friday and are expected finish on Wednesday.

if shafer's testimony doesn't end today there will be court on thursday but it will end early. So we will see about court on thursday after today's testimony.

They could also want him to speak about the equipment request and try to hold AEG accountable for not providing it from the beginning.

Re randy phillips. I know in murray's interview with the 'tecs, when he got onto the delicate subject of administering the propofol he said he 'took all the precautions that were available to me' presumably from aeg/mj. But i think the testimony of the lady lawyer who drew up the employment contract, made it clear that murray's request for a crash cart was only for the o2 in london and he didn't demand he should get it any earlier. Not sure about any other requests for equipment that were made by murray.

don't you need a needle to get drugs out of the vials?

of course you need one :yes: Thank u very much , I forget this.
and is it accurate to use one needle/ syringe for all the different drugs?
of course it's not accurate

.OK so if Murray was using small needles and there is a lot of Propofol in his body I am assuming that Murray or Michael had to fill that needle up a few times lets just say over twenty times for Michael to get that much Propofol in his body. Or if Michael self injected then he would have to fill up the needle again lets say over twenty times.

twenty times = 2000mg of propofol

10cc syringe = 100mg max not to mention the lidocaine which meant less propofol per injection.

How much propofol was found in MJ's system? you know what I believe so the two syringes were perfect to inject 200mg MAX

Others believe he used a drip and he gave 1000mg so yes your point will refute that.
Let's wait for Schafer testimony I'm sure either Walgren or Flanagn will ask him about the amounts

So if there was no drip that needle would have to filled up more then once? I don't know how big a 10cc syringe is

someone else murdered Michael is really weak theory - because it's established that you have a locked house that the people can only enter the gates if bodyguards let them enter and people (even bodyguards and chef etc) are let into house by someone inside the house (such as MJ's kids).

so that theory either requires killer be let into the house by michael's kids, chef, nanny or the housekeeper while others do not see it.

or it would require the killer in broad daylight - where fans and paparazzi are outside and celebrity tours running- to jump the gate/ fence around the house, break into the house, bypass 7 people in the house (3 kids, nanny, chef, housekeeper, murray) and kill Michael and then go out by achieving the same.

Thanks Ivy. I looked at my post that you quoted and I had made a mistake in something I said. I should have said "if it was a thought, it was not being pursued" in regards to the whole "other person" theory. But you are right about everything you said in response to my post.

Murray is saying I used one to inject 25mg and MJ used the other . If for example Scahfer says MJ recieved 500mg and Murray insists no drip was used and he gave only 25mg in total that day then the jurors r asked to believe one of the syringes was re filled at least five times by MJ !!! We shall see.

MJJStreet mjjstreet.com
From sky news.. court delayed as judge & lawyers watching a 15 minute video about propofol use which the prosecution want to use.
1 minute ago

Murray is saying I used one to inject 25mg and MJ used the other . If for example Scahfer says MJ recieved 500mg and Murray insists no drip was used and he gave only 25mg in total that day then the jurors r asked to believe one of the syringes was re filled at least five times by MJ !!! We shall see.

it was said/reported there was 200mg in mj.so what would that equate to

and taking 25 mg out of that cause thats what murray said. so mj would have to refil the syringe?. he couldnt give 175mg in one shot??

that's what I'm wondering as well. where's the needle for that one. and what about lorazepam & midazolam? where are the syringe(s) with them?

don't you think that some stuff was removed by Murray?
Weeell, how do we KNOW that murray gave them IV? We know what he says he gave but just suppose he gave them orally? And just suppose he gave Michael more than he said he did. Michael obviously trusted the rat, (shouldn't insult rats), so who knows? I wouldn't believe murray if he said the sun comes up in the east.

And as far as RP or anyone saying that Michael was desperate or weak or whatever, well, where was his doctor? The person who was to ensure that the star was in top shape?

your source on this board for the 200mg is talking about drip being used and attacked me repeatedly for insisting MJ did not receive any thing exceeding that amount (200mg) that day, so I don't know maybe you should re ask her/him whether they indeed heard that figure on TV .

Schafer has not completed his testimony; Walgren did not give any estimation in his opening statement. Chernoff did admit thought they did not know what the prosecutors’ experts would say. Their expert is saying 125 mg, that's what he said. He claimed the issue would be eventually who gave the extra 100mg.

So yes I believe there will be a debate over how much propofol was found.

After watching how to withdraw propofol from a vial , how could anyone claim MJ withdraw propofol from a vial using a syringe that had NO NEEDLE? That would be impossible to do!!!!

and taking 25 mg out of that cause thats what murray said. so mj would have to refil the syringe?. he couldnt give 175mg in one shot??

no he couldn't , the max would be 100mg of propofol and less if it was used with lidocaine.

Last edited:
Back