Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

HOLD MY HAND is number 65 this week on the Billboard Hot 100, up 1 spot from last week. Next week I would expect it to make a large jump with the album coming out this week and the album track currently being number 22 on iTunes and the single track also selling there and in the 100's on the list. Plus, it's number 52 on Amazon.com.

On the top 40 where I live, they have only been playing the new songs, and randomly just now "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" came on! They don't even play Christmas music and that randomly came on! :) Why can't they play Hold My Hand though? :( I've never heard an MJ song or a Christmas song on this radio station.

HOLD MY HAND has cracked the top 40 on Billboard! It's number 39 on the Hot 100! Quite an accomplishment for this song in my book!

Top 40 is great as it'll start to get more play here, most radio station Stateside rotate their charts off the Top, and even the big weekend countdowns are based off that chart.

Hold My Hand is Top 10 Hit in 9 countries.. (UK, Germany, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, New Zeland, Denmark & Hungary).. Keep requesting the song on the radio! Maybe next week we'll have more top 10.. maybe even number one in some countries!)

Hold My Hand is Top 10 Hit in 9 countries.. (UK, Germany, Italy, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, New Zeland, Denmark & Hungary).. Keep requesting the song on the radio! Maybe next week we'll have more top 10.. maybe even number one in some countries!)

Don't Forget Sweden, 7th Place (Before It Was 2nd :() :clapping:

HMH is still doing well across Europe - despite what some people with little actual knowledge would have us believe.

#3 on the Euro 200 charts!

http://www.euro200.eu/ (click LH side "Euro 200")

HMH playing on the tv! :wild: (first time I see it but I know it has played before)

Hold My Hand is on MTV here every weekday morning in 'Top 11 at 11'. I still get excited when I see it. :lol:

Hold My Hand cover on youtube by J Rice and Kurt Schneider. It's from the same channel that Sam Tsui is on (the guy who did the acapella MJ medley). These guys are very popular so hopefully more people will be exposed to the album.

hmh was playing at the myers shop in sydney australia. Not initially clicking to the song or who it was by. I just knew that I loved it and was enjoying it. still not thinking too much (I was shopping....lols)

My 12yo daughter came up to me to ask if I knew which song they had just played. and she told me it was HMH.

On a different note altogether, my then 11yo didn't 'listen' to all the awful jokes and rumers that immature kids had when MJ passed on. Instead she did her own research and read everything on the net and came to her own conclusion.

I know which way she swung....because she bought a hat like MJ, did her MJ and hat moves PLUS on a project on anyone who has impressed her (politicians, artists, scientists, actresses, sports players dead or alive ) she wrote her piece on MJ and did her speech on MJ.

My son, despite being older is less mature....and still listens to rumors without facts. :-(

Back