Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Talk about bs! how patronising is that? Their actions have shown that they couldn't give two hoots about what the fans think when it comes to the Cascio tracks. I mean at an absolute minimum 50% of fans on polls on all fan forums thought the tracks were fake and there were petitions with thousands of signatures asking that the Cascio tracks not be on the album.....

well, the Estate decided to listen to the other 50% of fan! lol

That may be true but they didn't do it for the 50% of fans that accepted their bs statement. It's clear they were going to carry on regardless of what anyone thought. I don't see what the lol is for. It's hardly a laughing matter.

If they had removed the cascio's tracks it would have reduced the controversy and not tarnish the album.Even people are saying the non cascio tracks are fake,every where I go,I JUST KEEP HEARING FAKE MJ ALBUM,HONESTLY AM TIRED OF THE WORD FAKE.

miss michael so much.

If they had removed the cascio's tracks it would have reduced the controversy and not tarnish the album.Even people are saying the non cascio tracks are fake,every where I go,I JUST KEEP HEARING FAKE MJ ALBUM,HONESTLY AM TIRED OF THE WORD FAKE.

If they removed them, it would have been them confessing that the songs are fake. And they told us that when doubts arose they made sure the vocals were genuine. So why remove the songs, which are really great? I wouldn't remove the tracks either if I were the Estate or Sony. and I understand why they didn't.

They could have said due to fans reaction they are not gonna put those tracks not because they are fake but because they know Mj respected his fans and they would always put the fans first.it would have reduced the controversy.

The fake vocals was what most people were discussing Today at work cos a woman bought the album and said only 4 songs were real.everybody was just screaming fake,fake,fake and some people started taking digs @ michael.I was so hurt I started crying.

people lining up to buy despicable me at my supermarket were discussing the fake vocals as well.In the long run,the 3 cascio tracks were not worth the controversy and the lost sales.

Back