Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

NEW This is it Photo's

Hey guys , found some new TII Pictures ! ENJOY.

tiicd2.jpg

tiicd8.jpg

tiicd3.jpg

tiicd1.jpg

tiicd10.jpg

tiicd9.jpg

tiicd7.jpg

tiicd6.jpg

tiicd15.jpg

tiicd13.jpg

tiicd12.jpg

tiicd19.jpg

tiicd18.jpg

tiicd17.jpg

tiicd16.jpg

Re: MORE! New pictures from "This Is It"!

Yeah, that's true. And btw they didn't take pictures everyday, I think they had the photographer just for a couple of days.

Yeah, Kevin Mazur (photographer) was only at the Staples Centre for a couple of days (this turned out to be the final week of rehearsals). See his interview here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8127448.stm

But AEG own 1,000 photos from the whole This Is It process, such as at Center Staging Studio in Burbank, CA (see below)...

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
TOOK PICS for TII premiere? Post them here!

You just came back from your TII premiere or regular screening?

You took pictures to celebrate this incredible event?

Post them here!

here are mine from midnight screening on 27th-28th of October :)

neon01.jpg

neon02.jpg

affiche01.jpg

presentoirmr.jpg

presentoirldr.jpg

presentoirjpm.jpg

presentoircb2.jpg

presentoircb.jpg

There were approx. 50 people in the theater room :)
presencesalle.jpg

Re: TOOK PICS for TII premiere? Post them here!

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and 3d) plus more!

i have them saved all in my MJ photo album i need michael more than anything im devastated without him i love him im a die hard fan im madly in love with michael

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

15140_1151106098714_1259482739_30396499_5672298_n.jpg

From today!!

Re: Official "This is it" Pictures Thread (Screenshots, Press images and NEW Fan Pics) plus more!

when commenting on how awesome the pics are do some of you HAVE to quote on like , 15 pictures just to say "amazing" ? (sorry but come on, you are bashing the pages...)

and on the topic- he does look amazing.

Cool photos, thanks for sharing :)

i have pictures too from the moive but someone who work there they put some sitcker on his face so it's not great :(

Thanks for the pictures folks. Has anyone seen any more pictures of that Balmain pointy shoulder jacket, cos I love it?

Here are my photos with my godsister.

2hs2n4n.jpg

2vd63ut.jpg

Alright this is my picture of my midnight romp wit MJ... I know i aint the hottest thing on 2 legs but i dont need reminding so just keep your opinions to yourself lol. The first one is one of me and my aunt standing in front of the billboard... BTW i do have an MJ t-shirt i just felt that it was in Michael's best interest if i didn't stretch him out.

This second on is how many people attended the midnight showing of TII.

tattoo002.jpg

^^ nice pictures, thanks for sharing

GinnyJackson, what are you talking about?! You're lovely!
I'm loving everyone's pics, keep 'em coming, guys!

The film is Amazing! :wub:. I went to see it on Monday the 2nd and i was in that much of a rush that i went in to the wrong screening :eek:. I went in to the film when it was already half way through ,so when it finished after an hour i was gutted :ph34r:.After it was over me and my Mum ran in to the right screening and ony caught about 10 mins of the first hour.I was so angry that i started crying and swearing :sad:. Everyone turned round and looked at me :laugh:.

I took these pictures on Monday but then i went again the next day and finally saw the full 2 hours :love:.

{Picspam}

Before i left for the Cinema trying to Pose lol.

My Mum.

and one at the Cinema.It was taken in the toilets because there wasn't any MJ cardboard signs around anymore :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

All pictures are great!!!! Thamk you guys for sharing with us!!!

Does anyone think Dome project film shpuld be released on DVD!!??!??!??!???

THIS IS IT - THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARCHIVE BOOKLET
d45f7f593ef7.jpg
7bb14bb5fcf2.jpg

4794a80cdabb.jpg
dca9b11f6c86.jpg

2341570db358.jpg
d06c8cbcf88b.jpg

7acbd0867295.jpg
0148dd68e0e3.jpg

2bd3c460c5d3.jpg
5e9ce247a083.jpg

a9a01b3d25f2.jpg
e0329a3f366b.jpg

1627a94062ec.jpg

^ Wow did I miss this? What's this photobook? Can I buy it anywhere??

I like the SC screenshots too!

lovely pictures everyone.:)

Back