On Behalf Of MJJC..Michael We love you

awwwww well i was looking for her b/ci knew she said she was going.

and shaun, doesn't matter if u can see pluto or not. teh kids got them, that was teh whole point. i didn't put shit on display for others to see and neither did u. it was for them.

i dont care about display lol,pluto is the ish he deserves to be seen,and i know. i was so scared to ask the guard to take them in lol. he looked mean but was really nice

WOW, the flower arrangement is beautiful. As I told you, Shannon, I'm really glad you chose a heart. Thanks again all involved. It means a lot!!! :flowers:

Does the note on the flowers match the note written at Neverland?

The card on the flowers reads, "From Michael's fans all over the world we honor and offer our love and sympathy. Michael's light shall shine in our hearts forever. Our deepest respects. MJJCommunity.com

shaun, it wasn't meant to be seen by everyone. those who saw it were supposed to see it. it wasn't supposed to be a part of teh circus outside and u know it.

shan/shamika is the bomb for this one.

Aw that's beautiful flowers, Shannon.. thanks for the pics michaelsson..

Thank you michaelsson and Soso for posting the pictures and thank you Shannon for sending the arrangement from us, the flowers are beautiful. :)

If I may ask, what was written on the card that went with the flowers? :)

If I may ask, what was written on the card that went with the flowers? :)

The card on the flowers reads, "From Michael's fans all over the world we honor and offer our love and sympathy. Michael's light shall shine in our hearts forever. Our deepest respects. MJJCommunity.com

:cry: That was very sweet and deep from the heart. Damn we're the sh!t, lol... MJJC and Michael 4 LIFE! :clap:

Ah this thread made me cry. :( Not been around here much lately so have just seen it. Thankyou so much for doing all that on our behalf. The flowers were beautiful and the card...just thankyou so much.

Thank you so much.......we DO and ALWAYS love our King.

.............Thank YOU so much!!!!!
Such wonderful flowers!

Hey everyone I'm glad a pic got up of the flowers. When I picked them out I chose the heart in a sea of white roses to represent eternal peace and innocence and a single red rose to represent Michael's passing and our undying love for him. I am blown away that our flowers were used for the private funeral - even though it was family and friends our fan presence was still there and the flowers are currently in front of Michael's mosoleaum at the cemetery.

Thank you to everyone :hug:
So appropriate. I love it! Thank you so much. I'll always love MJ.
I'm also glad to know that the flowers are still with Michael.
Yes. :cry:

I'm so happy we, the fans, who could not be there personally were represented as well.
I know you guys wouldnt have it any other way. Thank you soooooo much! I now feel that I'm a part of it too.
I wish I could have signed the giant card that Shaun was signing in the picture but since MJJC represents us all,
I'm happy with that too. Thanks again, Shannon, Shaun and Katie.

I miss you Michael and I love you forever.

so lovely to hear about our flowers and how they were enjoyed by the family. Very touching.
thankyou so muchx

Money well spent I must say. Great Choice for the floral. I'm glad that despite the fact I wasn't a member yet I was able to lurk around the site and make a contribution...thanks...

Money well spent I must say. Great Choice for the floral. I'm glad that despite the fact I wasn't a member yet I was able to lurk around the site and make a contribution...thanks...

aww,that was sweet of u

Back